Current issues and events

2 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Current issues and events - Page 9 Empty Re: Current issues and events

Post by neptune Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:34 pm

As most savvy folks already know, the Covid-19 jab compromises your immune system.   Mad

For more details, please watch the video below.  The doctor in this video was shocked after seeing the blood work of one of his patients who'd gotten two jabs. And the article beneath the video gives some background info.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/doctors-jaw-dropped-after-seeing-the-blood-test-following-the-2nd-vaccine/

Dr. Nathan Thompson worked with a patient who had type-2 diabetes. The patient told the doctor he had to get vaccinated to keep his job. While he didn’t want to do it, he needed the job.

Because the doctor had treated him, he had a history of the man’s blood tests which enabled the doctor to establish a baseline for what was a healthy immune system. Dr. Thompson had his patient take blood tests after the first and second COVID shots to see if the blood work was altered.

Dr. Thompson said, his “jaw dropped after seeing the blood test results following the second shot.”

The results alarmed Doctor Thompson so much that he made [a] video . . . .  The blood work showed a serious negative impact on the natural immune system of the patient.

His patient is now more at risk after the vaccination. The antibodies that protect against cancer and other illnesses were compromised. Dr. Thompson has no idea how long this vaccine-induced autoimmune compromise will last in his patient.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:07 pm

So . . . you think you're FUNNY??  Well, guess what—you're NOT!!!   clown

Just kidding . . .  I think.   Wink

In this month's Reader's Digest, there's an article about the importance of humor.  And apparently everybody has a sense of humor.  Not only that, an extensive study showed that having a sense of humor can add up to eight years to your life.  Humor can also help boost your career.  In addition, apparently a four-year-old laughs about 300 times a day, whereas your average adult takes 10 weeks to laugh that much!!   What a Face   Why do adults become so serious???   confused

Since a sense of humor is so important, it's helpful to learn more about your own.  Apparently there are four main styles.  And there's a fun quiz out there that can help you discover which one(s) you may have.   Cool

For example, I took the quiz . . . and here's part my humor "analysis":

You've got major Standup style! . . .  In particular, you'll ruffle feathers if it means getting a laugh and you're not one to shy away from being the target of a joke. It's likely that you believe that almost everything can be joked about and you enjoy poking fun at your friends.

However, you differ from most Standups in that your healthy sense of skepticism is baked into your style of humor and you prefer uplifting humor. By nature, when you're telling a joke, you can rarely keep a straight face and your sense of humor is an acquired taste; if people get your humor, they really get your humor.

Yep, that sounds accurate.  Now . . . all I need to do is figure out which comedy club I should try to get a job at!   😆

Okay, no joke—here's a link to the quiz:

https://quiz.humorseriously.com/

Current issues and events - Page 9 Chart

And here is an insightful article that discusses more about the importance of humor:

https://katiecouric.com/culture/how-humor-can-boost-your-career/

Some people are naturally funny, but let’s not worry about them. They’re doing their own thing. Like how some people are naturally great runners, but that’s no reason not to be jogging.

But what’s important is that humor isn’t about being funny.  It’s not about cracking jokes; it’s about being human, and cultivating a mindset where joy comes more easily. What unlocks most people here is gaining more insight into their humor style.

We have a quiz (a fun kind) that people can take to understand their style. Most people naturally fall into one or two of these four styles.

* Stand-Ups are bold, irreverent, and unafraid to ruffle a few feathers for a laugh. Think Amy Schumer and Eddie Murphy.

* Sweethearts are earnest, honest, understated, and tend to use humor that lightens the mood rather than tears others down (e.g., Bowen Yang Jimmy Kimmel).

* Snipers are edgy, sarcastic, nuanced, and are masters of the unexpected dig (e.g., Michelle Wolf, Bill Burr).

* Magnet: Expressive, charismatic, sometimes even goofy, and easy to make laugh (e.g,. Jimmy Fallon and Ellen Degeneres).

Knowing your style helps you bring it out more naturally, use it more adeptly, and lead more authentically.
Plus, it will make you a better jogger.   😂  

Last edited by neptune on Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:02 pm

It's always cool when a song can get a handle on the pulse of the times.  Besides the Pat Benatar song I mentioned a few weeks ago that was a rant against sheeple 🐑, this one, by British singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor, conveys how screwed-up the world that we're living in actually is.  🤪

I don't know about you, but when I can sing about this kind of stuff, it helps me process it all better—and then I can respond more sensibly and courageously.  💪

I'm feeling all messed up,
I have a voice inside my head,
It says turn to the left, then it says turn to the right.
Don't want to bring you down,
But I am really needing guidance now . . . .

So when you're feeling kind of mixed up,
Just remember it's a mixed-up world
And when you're feeing life is just too tough,
Just remember you're a real tough girl.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:56 pm

In the U.S., more people are sick than ever—of all ages.   Embarassed   For instance, in my local paper, there've been a lot of younger people in the obituaries lately.  Except for the "vaccine," what else could it be?  Well, it doesn't take a genius to see the obvious.   cyclops   And sadly, doctors by and large are silent about this—willing to chalk it up to anything but the jab.  silent

Well, not every doctor at least.  Take a look at the disturbing comment this doctor made today:

I have had two patients who have developed significant neuropathy in the arm where [they] got the covid injection. One is 38, works in construction, and has not been able to work in the last 5 months. The other is retired but severe impact on quality of life.

My primary care panel is nearly 3,000 patients.  I am not aware of a single patient or personal contact who has died of covid. I have seen hundreds of patients who have had covid. I had a few who had some long symptoms for a few months. However i have a list of dozens of patients who have had significant adverse events after the vaccine. I also have personal contacts w myocarditis and transverse myelitis.

Then he followed it up with another comment about what it's now like to work in the "health care" field.  Sounds like a scene straight out of Dante's Inferno:   Shocked  

In my clinic it is overtly hostile from the administrative side toward unvaxxed. Most docs/staff also radically pro vax. I have tried to bring up a few just minor points and have really had people blow up at me. A colleague of mine saw my 38 year old patient before i did. Guy came in the day after the vax, guy is strong as a horse and no med history and he is like "i cant move my arm." Other doc is like, totally cant be the vax. Then i see him and im like, obviously was the vax. I have a few supporting staff who i have come to know also didnt get vax but we are few and far between. most docs wearing around "vaccinated" pins on their white coats. Going to work now feels like playing a character in a dystopian novel.

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/why-are-so-many-in-the-us-now-so/comments

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:24 pm

Now "vaxxed" pilots are dropping dead mid-flight.  What a Face   Here's a video talking about one such incident.  Of course, the airlines and "fact-checkers" are scrambling like mad to suppress the truth, but that's no big surprise.   tongue   The story about the deceased pilot starts a couple minutes into the video.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:01 pm

A couple of weeks ago in Parade magazine, the classic "Monty Hall Problem" (which I'd never heard of before) was discussed.  It goes like this:

You are given three doors to choose from.  Behind one is a car and behind the other two are goats.  After you’ve chosen one but haven’t opened it, game show host Monty reveals the location of a goat from behind one of the other two doors.  If you want the car, should you stick with your original choice or switch?

Current issues and events - Page 9 3Doors.Goat-FTR

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/chicago-sun-times-sunday/20211017/282733410056558

The answer is not that intuitive, but also not as difficult as one might think.  I haven't actually looked at the "official" answer because the solution is fairly straightforward.  Click on the "spoiler space" below to see my explanation of the answer.

Solution:

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:45 pm

Wanna get FAT???  Current issues and events - Page 9 Fat-boy  Hey, there's a quick 'n' easy recipe for that:

Just eat out.  A LOT.    😆

Current issues and events - Page 9 Mesa-Featured

In a new study led by the University of Iowa, people who ate restaurant food twice a day had a 49 percent higher risk of mortality at any point in time, compared to people who ate out less than once a week.  Previous studies might help to explain why:  one of them, a 2015 analysis published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, reports that even though some establishments provide healthy food, restaurant fare is usually less balanced than home-cooked meals . . . even when it's not fast food.  And while it's hard to know exactly what cooks are putting into your food at a restaurant, at home you're aware of your meals' ingredients and their proportions.  

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/readers-digest-canada/20211001/281852941645590

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:20 pm

Apparently now so many people—including younger ones—are dying of the jab that they have to insert messages into their own obituaries so that others will really know how they died!!   Shocked

Michael Granata (pictured below) gave in to pressure from his doctor to get the shot, and then realized he'd made a mistake that would cost him his life.    Crying or Very sad   At the very least, please heed Michael's message and do not get the dangerous shot if you haven't already.  But if you have gotten it, please don't get another one (including a "booster").

Current issues and events - Page 9 12cab4bb-20d7-44f5-94ac-9551416a4af8

Michael Granata (1965 – 2021)

Who Was Michael Anthony Granata? It's Getting So Bad The Dying Have To Write SOS Messages In Their Own Obituaries Telling How They Really Died . . .

Michael, a longtime resident of Gilroy, passed away on November 1, 2021.  Never a kinder more gentle man did I know than my husband, Michael. . . .

Mike was adamant that people know what happened to him that caused his early and unexpected death.  Message from Mike: “Many nurses and non-nursing staff begged me and my wife to get the truth out to the public about the Covid-19 vaccines because the truth of deaths from the vaccine was being hidden within the medical profession. I promised I would get the message out.  So, here is my message: I was afraid of getting the vaccine for fear that I might die. At the insistence of my doctor, I gave in to pressure to get vaccinated.  On August 17th I received the Moderna vaccine and starting feeling ill three days later. I never recovered but continued to get worse. I developed multisystem inflammation and multisystem failure that medical professionals could not stop. My muscles disappeared as if to disintegrate. I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously). It was constant torture that I cannot describe. I was no longer treated as a human with feelings and a life. I was nothing more than a covid vaccine human guinea pig and the doctors [were] excited to participate in my fascinating progression unto death. If you want to know more, please ask my wife.  I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.

https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/who-was-michael-anthony-granata-its

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:41 am

Former Wimbledon champ Pat Cash has disclosed that his dear 89-year-old mom almost DIED after getting the jab.  

Cash:   "[My mum had] four days of splitting migraines followed by two strokes and a heart attack."   What a Face   And her "doctors" refused to report her injuries!!!  Sadly, most doctors are now officially criminals and terrorists.    Evil or Very Mad

Don't believe it?  Well, listen for yourself.  

At the end, Cash asks, "Is it just about money?"   No, Pat—it's also about depopulation.  This is pure evil  ☠, just like what happened in Nazi Germany.  

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:05 pm

Here's a very sad interview with a man who says that, without a doubt, his wife's getting the jab caused her to lose their unborn baby.   Crying or Very sad   And he's sternly warning others to never get the shot.

Get a load of these comments underneath the video too:    Shocked

My friend is a nurse, she has seen an alarming amount of miscarriages, still born’s, the placenta is turning to mush. Also an alarming number of women just dying in there 30’s for no apparent reasons. It’s heart breaking. I’ve had a miscarriage it’s devastating, never felt so empty inside in my life, my husband suffered the loss along side me, it was his baby too. Sorry for you and your wife’s loss.

My daughter knows two women in their 30’s who died within days of their 2nd shot.

Its insanity, four teachers have died in a week in one region in Ohio - how long are people going to keep pretending this is not happening:

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/four-area-teachers-die-days-apart

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:08 am

Well, Thanksgiving has finally arrived.  And after the big meal, a lot of people end up feeling bloated.   Embarassed    So, how can you help prevent this?  Well, the first six letters of "Thanksgiving" give a clue.   Wink

So, following this tip from a Harvard study may well pave the way for you to have a happy Thanksgiving after all.   cheers

Current issues and events - Page 9 49746-Giving-Thanks

BEFORE EATING . . .

Say grace

Giving thanks before eating doesn’t just leave you contented—a Harvard study suggests it blocks bloat too!  Your gut and brain are linked via the vagus nerve, which acts like a telephone line that keeps them in constant communication.  And prayer triggers a relaxation response that curbs the release of bloat-triggering stress hormones.  Georgetown University Medical Center research found that a 2-minute gratitude break before eating increases the production of bloat-busting digestive enzymes by 22%.

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/womans-world/20211122/282183654278179

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:11 pm

If you believe that Dr. Fauci is a modern-day Dr. Josef Mengele, then . . . well, you're right.   Evil or Very Mad   Apparently he's been supporting horrific experiments on poor, defenseless monkeys and dogs.   Shocked  

So, if this is how he treats God's precious animals, why on earth would you trust this evil lunatic with your own health???

Current issues and events - Page 9 Doctor_macaque-1200x771-700x420

https://www.theepochtimes.com/island-of-rhesus-monkeys-in-south-carolina-exposed-as-faucis-source-for-excruciating-experiments_4125726.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=thethinkingconservative

A group that investigates taxpayer-funded experiments on animals has disclosed a document exposing the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases’ (NIAID) “excruciating experiments” on rhesus monkeys. . . .

The document obtained by the group reveals that NIAID has spent $13.5 million in taxpayer funding on experiments that involve injecting the monkeys with various infectious diseases, such as Ebola and the Lassa virus that results in hemorrhaging, pain, brain damage, loss of motor control, and organ failure.

Dr. Anthony Fauci is the director of NIAID, a division of the National Institute of Health (NIH), itself a part of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

“In many of these experiments, Fauci and staff intentionally withhold pain relief, even though these are some of the most excruciating experiments in the federal government,” Goodman said.

WCWP also recently exposed NIAID’s experiments on beagles, which involved having sandflies eat the dogs alive, as well as experiments that involved force-feeding 44 beagle puppies an experimental drug before killing and dissecting them. . . .

It’s very unlikely that Fauci didn’t know about this, given the amount of money involved and the fact that these experiments are happening in his own laboratories,” Goodman said. “These aren’t being contracted somewhere else. They are happening in his own house. If he’s going to get credit for any good he does, he needs to get blamed for any bad that’s happening on his watch as well.  The buck stops with him, and he’s certainly responsible.” . . .

Vaccine research is the reason given for some of the experimentation. However, despite their biological similarities to humans, NIH has stated that nine out of 10 drugs that pass tests on animals fail in humans because they don’t work or they’re dangerous, according to Goodman. . . .

WCWP has also exposed six different beagle experiments that Fauci has funded.

In one of the procedures highlighted, NIAID staff performed a “cordectomy,” which involves cutting a dog’s vocal cords so that it can’t bark, howl, or cry during an experiment. . . .

Dr. Tiffani Milless, a pathologist and medical adviser to WCWP, said that “infecting nonhuman primates with painful and debilitating illnesses with the goal of curing humans is not just cruel, but it’s incredibly wasteful.”

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:19 pm

In this short video, British funeral director John O'Looney doesn't mince words about the death and destruction he's seeing as a result of the Covid-19 jabs.   Shocked  In fact, he says that he believes the so-called omicron variant is really nothing more than "vaccine" injuries.  And did you realize that if you rearrange its letters, "omicron" becomes "moronic"??!!!   Current issues and events - Page 9 1f600

Sadly, he states that so many people injured by the jabs are in complete denial about it.  No matter how much harm the shots may cause them, they just stick their heads in the sand and refuse to acknowledge the truth.  confused   As the saying goes, stupid is forever, but ignorance can be fixed.  

This video is only seven minutes long, but well worth watching.  Please pass it along to others who are open to the truth too.  

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:53 pm

These days, confusion abounds.  Or, as Genesis more poetically put it thirty-five years ago:

There's too many men.
Too many people,
Making too many problems,
And not much love to go round.
Can't you see,
This is a land of confusion?!

And that's terrible, right?   Evil or Very Mad   Well . . . not necessarily.  

Turns out that, according to one study, confusion can actually facilitate learning.   Shocked   So, if you can push through the confusion and keep asking questions, you may be better off in the long run.   Cool

Current issues and events - Page 9 Confusion

When we’re confused by something—say with a movie plot or calculus—we tend to feel uncomfortable, frustrated. But maybe we should embrace the confusion. Because a new study finds that confusion can lead to better learning.

Scientists set up a situation where they purposely confused subjects during a pretend learning session.

The subjects watched an animated tutor and student discuss possible flaws in a scientific study. The researchers had the animated tutor and student disagree with each other on specific flaws.  But to set up a really confusing situation for one group of subjects they also had the pretend tutor and student make incorrect or contradictory statements about the study. Then the subjects had to decide which of the two opinions had more scientific merit.

Subjects who were forced to deal with the incorrect and contradictory statements did significantly better on later tests where they had to spot flaws in studies, as opposed to those subjects who only faced the disagreements between the animated tutor and student. The study will be published in the journal Learning and Instruction.

Researchers note that confusion motivates us to work harder to understand, and so we gain a deeper and more comprehensive knowledge of a subject.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/confusion-helps-us-learn-12-06-25/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:42 pm

I read the perceptive comments below recently.  Aren't they the truth??   Current issues and events - Page 9 1f633

Current issues and events - Page 9 92711928_2942697189123905_1394795817696493568_o

Never in my life have I felt such disdain for the stupidity of my fellow human beings.

I'm talking about anyone age 15 or so and older who actually believes all the bullsh** they're being fed about this #scamdemic.

I'm talking about people that are willfully ignorant. Do you watch the television news?  Do you believe what they're telling you?  If so, you're a f-ing idiot.  Sorry for the harsh language, but you are. And it's about time somebody called you out on it. . . .

If the U.S. were ever to get into a war with another superpower, I'm almost certain we'd get our asses kicked. The people of this country have become weak, pathetic little cowards. And our so-called leaders are the worst ones of all. Where's the pushback [against] all this madness?

https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/04/mike-stone-corona-crazy-california.html

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:00 pm

Here's a short video—less than four minutes—with a shocking revelation that everyone needs to know about.   Current issues and events - Page 9 1f62e

First off, as anyone with half a brain can see, the agenda with the so-called vaccines is to continue them forever.  In other words, if you're dumb enough to take them, you will never actually be fully "vaccinated."  There will always be another, and another, and then ANOTHER booster that you "need" to take in order to stay "healthy."  🙄

Can you say "endless boosters"?  Yeah, I thought you could.   Razz

But that's not the half of it.  As this video explains, the ultimate goal is to make you addicted to the jabs.  Just like a diabetic is dependent on insulin, or a druggie needs his next fix, Big Pharma wants you to become chemically dependent on these shots.  In a nutshell, they want to make it so that you cannot LIVE without getting your next "booster."   💉

Some may be thinking, "Well, if I've already gotten some of the shots, what can I do now?"  That's a valid question.  What you can do is stop getting the jabs.  Even though you may have already done damage to your body, there's still hope.  So, you can keep from making things any worse by stopping right where you are now.

Of course, that may not necessarily be easy.  But it's the right—and the smart—thing to do.  And if you've never gotten any of the shots (which is hopefully the case), then please continue to just say "no."  💪

Anyway, please watch this informative video, which is narrated by a natural doctor with 1,600 patients.  The video cuts off kind of abruptly at the end (not sure why), but by that point, the doctor has already explained everything you really need to know.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:18 pm

When was Jesus actually born?  Does anyone really know?   🤔   There are many articles that say Jesus was probably not even born in 1 BC, much less in December.  In fact, many scholars believe that Jesus was born in the spring.

But according to some Italian researchers, maybe the traditional view of the time of Jesus' birth is accurate after all.  😽    Either way, Merry Christmas, everyone!!   😇

Current issues and events - Page 9 LmpwZWc

As Christmas approaches, debate often arises over when exactly Jesus was born. Did the Nativity really happen during winter in Bethlehem just over 2,020 years ago? Recent research by a group of Italian researchers suggests that it did.

Liberato De Caro, Ph.D., of the Institute of Crystallography of the National Research Council in Bari, Italy, who led the research, proposes that the date of Jesus’ birth can be ascertained through an understanding of the Jewish pilgrimages that took place at that time, and how their connections with Mary’s visit to Elizabeth — and Mary’s reaction to Elizabeth expecting John the Baptist, and the death of Herod the Great — point to the date of Jesus’ birth taking place in December 1 BC. . . .

All this implies that the Annunciation should have happened at least five months after a pilgrimage feast. Since the intervals between Passover and Pentecost, and between the latter and the Feast of the Tabernacles are less than five months, it follows that the period in which to place the Annunciation is the period between the Feast of the Tabernacles and Passover, and that the angel’s visit to Mary must necessarily fall very close and just before Passover.  The Jewish Passover began the liturgical year and fell in the first full moon of spring — normally at the end of March, beginning of April. If we add the nine months of the duration of a pregnancy we arrive at the end of December, the beginning of January. Consequently, the Nativity could actually have taken place during the period of the year handed down through the centuries by the Tradition of the Churches of the West and the East. . . .

Ultimately, based on the most accurate analysis possible today of the visibility to the naked eye of the lunar eclipses, the search for one that may have actually been visible in Judea 2,000 years ago, placed in relation to other chronological and historical elements deduced from the writings of Josephus Flavius and Roman history, leads to a single possible solution — namely, a dating of the death of Herod the Great occurring in AD 2-3, compatible with the conventional beginning of the Christian era — i.e., the Nativity occurred at the end of the year 1 BC.

https://www.ncregister.com/blog/liberato-de-caro-nativity

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:49 am

So many times, we've heard denials from "experts" about the Covid-19 jabs being "gene therapy."   Rolling Eyes   Well, guess what—according to an executive at Bayer, they really ARE gene therapy!!  But of course, they didn't want you to know that . . . because they knew that if you did, then you wouldn't want to take it!!   What a Face  In other words, they just LIED through their teeth.   Evil or Very Mad

The next time somebody tells you the jabs aren't "gene therapy," tell them what Mr. Oelrich said.  And then if they still don't "get" it, stay away from that person!  As the saying (sometimes attributed to Mark Twain) goes:  "Never argue with stupid people.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."   clown

Current issues and events - Page 9 Stefan-O-810x500

The president of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division told international “experts” during a globalist health conference that the mRNA COVID-19 shots are indeed “cell and gene therapy” marketed as “vaccines” to be palatable to the public.

Stefan Oelrich, president of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division, made these comments at this year’s World Health Summit, which took place in Berlin from October 24-26 and hosted 6,000 people from 120 countries. Oelrich told his fellow international “experts” from academia, politics, and the private sector that the novel mRNA COVID “vaccines” are actually “cell and gene therapy” that would have otherwise been rejected by the public if not for a “pandemic” and favorable marketing.

“We are really taking that leap [to drive innovation] – us as a company, Bayer – in cell and gene therapies … ultimately the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell and gene therapy. I always like to say: if we had surveyed two years ago in the public – ‘would you be willing to take a gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body?’ – we probably would have had a 95% refusal rate,” stated Oelrich. . . .

Oelrich’s words echo a similar agenda as the infamous “Great Reset,” a radical socialist plan designed by globalist elites, gathering at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland once a year, which “seeks to ‘push the reset button’ on the global economy.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bayer-executive-mrna-shots-are-gene-therapy-marketed-as-vaccines-to-gain-public-trust/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:17 pm

Guess what, folks?  For adults of ages 18 to 64, compared with the pre–Covid-19 levels, the rate of death not involving Covid-19 has jumped by a whopping 40%.   Shocked

Okay, now ask yourself:  What exactly has changed in that time?  Remember, these are non-Covid-related deaths.  Um . . . well . . . oh, the jab!!!   Surprised

Exactly.  Mad   Hey, if this isn't a smoking gun, then I don't know what is.  Just like so many knowledgeable scientists and doctors have been claiming all along, these experimental shots are killing younger people in record numbers.    What a Face

Current issues and events - Page 9 If-you-took-the-shot-768x403

An Indiana insurance executive dropped a bombshell statistic during an end-of-year virtual news conference, reporting a “stunning” 40% increase in the death rate among 18- to 64-year-old adults compared to pre-pandemic levels.

During the same call, OneAmerica’s CEO Scott Davison also described a major uptick in both short- and long-term disability claims.

The insurance executive rated the extraordinarily high death rate as “the highest … we have seen in the history of this business,” adding the trend is “consistent across every player in that business.”

To further underscore the import of his statements, Davison said, “Just to give you an idea of how bad [40%] is, a … one-in-200 catastrophe would be a 10% increase over pre-pandemic. So 40% is just unheard of.

Contrary to what the public might assume — given the media’s unremitting coverage of COVID-19 — Davison reported most of the death claims listed causes of death other than COVID.

Commenting on the news, Steve Kirsch, executive director of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, wrote, “It would take something REALLY BIG to have an effect this big.”

Moreover, Kirsch said, the culprit would have to be something first introduced in 2021 — “something new … that a huge number of people would be exposed to” — such as COVID shots.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/insurance-companies-report-increase-premature-deaths/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:03 pm

By this point, anyone who's at least halfway keeping up with tennis news should know about all the controversy swirling around Djokovic in Australia.  And as usual, lots of tennis fans who dislike Djokovic in general are raking him over the coals.  But in his defense, even a lot of his fans are saying things like, "No, he's hasn't made anti-vax statements," or "There's no evidence that he's an anti-vaxxer."   😹

So, let's get this straight—in today's society, you can question many things.  But vaccines are not among them.   Shocked   In other words, you can either support vaccines, or you can be anti-science.   Rolling Eyes

People who make these kinds of statements aren't necessarily stupid (though I think many of them are  Wink ), but they are certainly not well informed.  Most of them have never done any serious digging into the history of vaccines and their potential side effects, but instead are just parroting things they've heard or read in the news.  In other words, they're just talking through their hat.   🤠

Current issues and events - Page 9 Sq3iyi2yxgq21

Of course, we've all been guilty of spouting ignorance at times.  But anyway, in general, people display so much preprogrammed, black-and-white thinking when it comes to vaccines.  In a nutshell, most people simply don't know what they're talking about.  This quote, which I saw recently, may help explain why:

Early in 2017, Reuters reported that many Americans seem incapable of independent thinking.  In all likelihood, some of this problem can be chalked up to the fact that students are all taught the same thing and in the same way in the nation’s public schools.     🤔  

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/article/harvard-students-explain-3-ways-homeschooling-helped-them-succeed/

Concerning Djokovic, I haven't followed his statements closely enough to know exactly where he stands on the issue.  I know that he seems opposed to taking vaccines himself, but beyond that, I don't know if he's against vaccines in general.  But if he is, then I just have to say—good for him.   Cool   Also, when I use the term "vaccine," I'm not referring to the Covid-19 jabs, which are in fact "gene therapy," as Bayer exec Stefan Oelrich has even admitted (please see the article above posted on December 28 for more details).

So, the moral of the story is:  It's okay to question everything, including—and especially—vaccines.  Basically, don't be afraid to think for yourself, or to be different from others.   🧠  Different is actually good.  It's unthinking conformity that's bad.  And if your relatives or "friends" are too narrow-minded or controlling to allow you that luxury, then it's best to avoid them as much as possible.  🏃🏻   Of course, while we can't choose our relatives, we can certainly choose our friends.  Now, if those "friends" can't accept you for who you are, then it may be time to leave them behind.  As Madonna once put it:  "Second best is never enough. / You'll do much better, baby, on your own!"  Wink

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:29 pm

Today we have a couple of whoppers.  First off, a whistleblower who got fired from the CDC a few months ago reveals that the "vaccines" were never meant to stop Covid-19 in the first place.  Mad

Many would say that the news source for both articles I'm posting today is questionable.  And I'd be the first to admit that not all of their stories seem believable.  On the other hand, many of their stories do ring true.  And the two that I'm posting today come across as very credible.  

Anyway, as with most things, you just have to read the articles and decide for yourself.  Wink

Current issues and events - Page 9 Vaccinedeeath-696x365

The current Covid-19 vaccinations are no more effective at preventing Covid than Robitussin is [at] preventing a person from catching the common cold,” were the words spoken to Real Raw News by a former CDC research scientist who in October was fired for questioning agency protocol.

The source, who we’ll call Larry to protect his anonymity, had worked for the Deep State-funded agency for 12 years and was responsible for curating vaccine trial reports that Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson had sent the CDC for analysis and record keeping.

It was clear from the start, he said, that the CDC’s intent was to bury or misrepresent adverse reaction reports while pressuring Trump’s Covid-19 Task Force into believing that clinical trial results, which Big Pharma falsified, showed >95% efficacy at preventing a person from contracting the China virus. Big Pharma collectively injected the clot shot into the arms of 50,000 clinical trial participants; another 47,000 received placebos. Two percent—an alarming number–of the 50,000 developed severe adverse reactions to include myocarditis and pericarditis within 21 days of having received either their first or second jab.

Moreover, 85% of trial participants who got the medication and were intentionally exposed to Sars-Cov2 tested positive for Covid-19 within 4-14 days of having been exposed to the virus. In short, the vaccinations seemed to protect only 15% of recipients.

The level of deception is shocking. But fact is, we can’t even trust the 15% figure, because with every disease, a segment of the population will have an inherent or natural immunity. . . . They’re all in this together. So, when the CDC got the trial statistics, they had to muddy them. . . .

“The CDC knew early on, from the outbreak in Italy, that Covid-19 did not seriously sicken people who are generally healthy. . . .

Prior to the genesis of Trump’s ill-conceived Operation Warp Speed, members of the CDC, NIH, FDA, and Big Pharma routinely held clandestine meetings to discuss ways of deceiving a potentially wary public to accept a fictitious narrative—get vaccinated or die—devised before vaccine trials had been completed. . . .

“It’s my opinion that there’s been a collaborative effort to pump that poison into as many people as possible regardless of how effective it is. Right now, the majority of people hospitalized have had one, two, or three shots. There are more vaccinated than unvaccinated in the hospitals. That is telling. The vaccines were never meant to stop Covid-19,” Larry said.

https://realrawnews.com/2022/01/cdc-whistleblower-vaccines-never-meant-to-stop-covid-19/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:53 pm

Have you ever heard of "one rule for me, and another rule for thee"?  If not, you have now!  😅

Anyway, a lot of these political figures act so gung-ho about the Covid-19 jabs publicly, but then sing a different tune privately.   pirat   If fact, it seems that many of them refuse to get jabbed at all!   In other words, in their private beliefs, some of them are in fact "anti-vaccination."   Shocked

The article below describes the treacherous behavior one of the corrupt justices of the U.S. Supreme Court.  🤮   If this account is true (which I believe it is), then Sotomayor is a hypocrite with a capital h.  I will say one positive thing, though—this woman's a lot smarter than I thought she was!   😹

Current issues and events - Page 9 Obamas_choice_of_sotomayor_deserves_praise-696x464

The most vociferous proponent of ["vaccine"] mandates is Sonia Sotomayor, an Obama appointee who last week falsely claimed that 100,000 American children are currently hospitalized with Covid-19. Her claim was so outrageously specious that even her MSM and CDC allies were quick to refute it.

But it is not the first time Sotomayor misused her platform. Whereas a SCJ’s function is to unbiasedly interpret the law, Sotomayor often subverts it by infusing a noxious mixture of opinion and attitude into her judicial rulings. Prior to receiving ethics complaints, she promoted social justice reform and medical mandates on her now vacuous Twitter account.

Worse, she’s the worst kind of hypocrite.

Unlike her colleagues, Sotomayor, who has said she’s been vaccinated and boosted, is not hearing arguments in the courtroom. Rather, she cowers in her office and, double masked, broadcasts her pudgy face over ZOOM into the courtroom. She has said she does this for fear of catching Covid.

The truth, at least according to former law clerks and unpaid interns of Sotomayor’s, is that Sotomayor is unvaccinated and could justifiably be called an anti-vaxxer.

Penny Sampson is a 24-year-old law student who was accepted into the Supreme Court internship program in Spring of 2021, just before it began a moratorium due to the Plandemic. Her responsibilities at the Office of the Clerk included responding to case-related inquiries from attorneys and litigants, both in-person and on the telephone, and assisting the full-time Clerk’s Office employees with a wide variety of tasks, including the processing and maintenance of Court filings and records. The internship also put her in sporadic contact with Sotomayor. . . .

“I asked permission to leave the offices early on a Wednesday, so I could get vaccinated, and since I have, well, underlying health issues, I qualified for Phase I distribution. Anyway, I bumped into Justice Sotomayor on my way out. We had two personal conversations before, so I told her I was on my way to get vaccinated. That’s when she gave me a funny look and said something I never would have expected,” Ms. Sampson told Real Raw News.

Sotomayor, she said, cautioned her against getting vaccinated.

“I can’t quote what she said verbatim because we’re talking 18 months ago. The gist of it was that I was young and thin and probably wouldn’t get sick and not need a vaccination. I very politely asked if she’s been vaccinated, and it was my understanding all the Justices were, but she answered aloofly, saying something like I shouldn’t make health decisions based on what someone else does. I told her I had diabetes—it’s an untruth that all people with diabetes are overweight—and she told me I still shouldn’t get vaccinated. She said she was looking out for me, and we parted ways. I had an intuitive feeling she wasn’t vaccinated, and for whatever reason, didn’t want me to get vaccinated, even though I later did,” Ms. Sampson went on. . . .

Between 2020-2021, Mark Cull, an alias, was one of eight law clerks that had worked under Sotomayor during that period.  He asked to remain anonymous fearing that speaking openly might derail potential employment opportunities.

In February 2021, Mr. Cull overheard a telephone conversation between Sotomayor and the Evil One, Barack Hussein Obama.  Although Mr. Cull did not hear Obama’s voice, he is certain it was him because Sotomayor kept addressing the caller as “Mr. President” and at the conclusion of the call said, “Give my best to Michelle.”

“Justice Sotomayor was on the phone 20 minutes or so. At one point, she got silent a moment, then said ‘Yes, I’ve been warned already. I’m not taking the vaccine, and neither is my family, and, yes, I’ll be extremely judicious who I advise.’  I was at my desk in the vestibule outside her office, and she probably paid me no mind because I’d had earbuds in my ears with the music off.  It was clear to me that something had to be wrong with the vaccine. That’s why I’m still unvaccinated,” Mr. Cull said.

In closing, it’s painfully apparent that Sotomayor, like most devious Democrats, has a public and private face. On one side, she’s advocating that every American citizen get vaccinated; on the other, she’s not only avoiding getting vaccinated herself but also advising her colleagues and family to follow her lead.

https://realrawnews.com/2022/01/scj-sotomayor-unvaccinated/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:27 pm

Hey, I'm NOT an anti-vaxxer, BUT . . .

How many times have you heard that silly line?   Probably too many.   😏

Here's an interesting article that examines why this statement is so namby-pamby and presents the case that vaccines in general have never been safe or effective.  It also shows that—for so many—vaccines have become a religion.  And it seems the central tenet of this religion is:  Thou shalt not question vaccines.   clown   The article below is quite long, so I'll only quote some key parts from the beginning.  

Anyway, if you honestly don't support vaccines, then own it—don't be a sissy about it.  🐥   However, if you do support vaccines but haven't done much research on their history and side effects, then don't label others who have different views.  Instead, seek to learn more about the whole issue.  

Current issues and events - Page 9 Praying-to-vaccine2

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/why-i-am-proud-to-wear-the-anti-vaxx-label-history-and-science-show-vaccines-have-never-been-safe-nor-effective/

If you have been following the Alternative Media for any period of time now, seeking for the truth to combat the deception and lies that are coming from the pharma-funded corporate news media, you have undoubtedly heard testimonies from victims of the COVID-19 shots begin their testimony with the assertion: “I am not an anti-vaxxer.

The presupposition that most of these people have, whether doctors or members of the public who were fooled into taking one of the COVID-19 gene-alerting shots, is that vaccines are generally safe and effective, but the COVID-19 shots are not, and should not even be called “vaccines” because they don’t meet the historical definition of a “vaccine.”

For example, a recent post by a medical doctor who confessed that they had never bothered to really research the vaccine issue in the past, and has come to realize that there is no science at all behind the COVID-19 shots, and has been banned on specific social media platforms for daring to question the COVID-19 vaccine narrative, wrote this:

Please, let me be clear: I am not commenting here on the safety or effectiveness of any vaccines, nor whether I think it’s smart or otherwise to get yourself or your children vaccinated. Of course, being vaccinated with a product that is safe in and of itself and effective at preventing an infection that can cause you long-term damage, is a very good thing. It’s a miracle. There is basically no-one on earth arguing otherwise, I promise you.

Well, that is a false promise, because myself and many others have exposed the false narrative of the entire vaccine industry for decades now.

Science has never been on the side of the vaccine peddlers. They have never been proven to be either safe, or effective.

Since I have covered this issue for over a decade now, I am going to summarize in this article why those of us who have put in the long hours of research over the many years on just how evil the vaccine industry is, feel like vomiting or screaming at our computer monitors, every time someone wants to complain about how bad the COVID-19 shots are but feels compelled to begin their testimonies with the phrase “I am not an anti-vaxxer.”

Well I AM an anti-vaxxer, and I am PROUD to wear that label, and not ashamed. . . .

The one mantra that has been drilled into the public psyche for decades now is this:

The science on vaccines is settled. The consensus of the scientific community is that vaccines are safe and effective.
. . .

The statement that “the science is settled” is illogical and contradictory, because the very nature of science is one of discovery, developing hypotheses, testing those hypotheses, and then revising them as more data becomes available.

That is the true nature of “science,” and it is never settled.

This is, in fact, one of the main foundational problems with the false narrative surrounding vaccines: the misuse of the word “science.” The meaning of “science” has been hijacked and perverted by Big Pharma over the years to come to basically mean “authoritarianism.”

Almost everything they now claim is based on “science” is really just an appeal to authority (it is true because we have declared it to be true), and has very little, if any, relationship to the factual evidence.

As I wrote yesterday, this is why one can share all the data in the VAERS that points to the obvious conclusion that the COVID-19 shots are causing more adverse events than all vaccines given out for the past 30+ years, and people who are pro-vaccine will still not believe it, not because the facts don’t contradict their belief, but because someone else they have a higher opinion about as a perceived authority figure, told them it is not true, and the fact that they could examine the evidence for themselves and draw their own conclusions never even crosses their mind most of the time. . . .

They try to get away from this obviously false statement by labeling any doctor or scientist who does not agree with their views on vaccines as “quacks,” even if they are well-published with high credentials and long distinguished careers.

It doesn’t matter. To even question the vaccine cult dogma is to risk your reputation and career. . . .

In short, the claim that “vaccines are safe and effective” . . . cannot be proven scientifically, and the actual evidence points in the opposite direction.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:11 pm

Many people have been wondering:  Why does Trump keep promoting the Covid-19 jabs?   🤔   And why didn't he ever fire Fauci?

The short video below offers two contrasting views:  1) he's ignorant   clown  or 2) he's been bought by Big Pharma.   🦹    I think one view makes a lot more sense than the other, but you can watch the video and decide for yourself.  Wink

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:02 pm

With people being so easily hoodwinked by their governments, mass media, etc., now seems a good time to ask:  What is intelligence?

In the U.S., we always tend to make it something quantifiable.  For instance, little kids get subjected to inane competitions like the spelling bee.  🤪   Around the same time, we also start giving them multiple-choice, standardized tests.   Rolling Eyes   Incidentally, I read that other countries rarely use the multiple-choice format for testing, and don't normally give standardized tests to students younger than sixteen either.  

Anyway, are measures like this really a solid gauge of intelligence?  Actually, no.  First off, there are multiple kinds of intelligence.  And intelligence encompasses way more than just intellect—it involves lots of emotional factors as well, including the way you treat others.  

Although we may never be able to define intelligence exactly, it's good to ask the questions at least.  The article below, which is definitely worth reading, does a good job of defining the basics, I think.  

Current issues and events - Page 9 9-types-of-intelligence-infographic

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201212/can-we-stop-confusing-iq-intelligence

“Life smarts” is very different from book knowledge

We have conflated abstract thinking with intelligence.  But those with high IQ are not necessarily “life smart.”  In fact they are often “life dumb,” showing an inability to be empathic, socially skilled, or wise.

It’s hard for us in the U.S. to understand what real intelligence is.  We have succumbed to the notion that intelligence can be measured by "book knowledge" and test scores.  Book knowledge typically separates the world of knowing into bits and pieces, facts and factoids, isolated phenomena. But this super-knowledge of facts is not real intelligence.  It’s often not even real knowledge, which involves solving real-world problems with what you know.  Knowing facts, using logic, and conscious reasoning represent part of intellect, a tiny aspect of real intelligence.  It is necessary but not sufficient for life smarts or wisdom.

Michael Polanyi (1958) and Mary Midgley (1992) have pointed out how intellect actually narrows understanding. Thinking too much makes you believe that thinking is what intelligence is about.  Real intelligence involves personal knowledge, extending yourself into something, and knowing that thing as itself. . . .

Real intelligence includes social-relational intelligence.  It is intellectual and emotional.  It is using intellect in a way that treats others with deep respect. . . .

Those with only intellect or book knowledge sometimes behave in ways that indicate that they don’t really know what they are doing to the relational, diverse, and cooperative world we live in. . . .

People with high intellect who have lost or never developed a sense of caring connection to all of life can be dangerous when they have power over others (with guns, money, influence).  Let’s stop calling them geniuses.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next