Current issues and events

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Current issues and events - Page 13 Empty Re: Current issues and events

Post by neptune Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:43 pm

Here's some unsettling (but not surprising) news.  The Lancet, that "respected" medical journal  Rolling Eyes, recently abruptly removed a paper showing that about 74% of deaths that happened to folks shortly after they got jabbed (i.e., "died suddenly"  What a Face ) were probably caused by . . . drumroll please  🥁 . . . the jab.   Suspect

And at about the 10-minute mark in the video below, Dr. McCullough discusses the sad fate of this pro basketball player:   Sad  

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/28-year-old-basketball-player-who-complained-of-myocarditis-after-pfizer-covid-jab-dies-of-heart-attack/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:48 pm

Time for a little fun.  Lots of people love the '80s, and when it comes to music, British artist Roxi Drive is an '80s revivalist.  Cool  She only started recording music about six years ago, but already she has three albums out—and is about to release a fourth.  Not only is she gorgeous, she's got a fine voice too!  She's sort of a cross between Laura Branigan and Pat Benatar.  👩🎤

She just released a new single a few days ago, and it's definitely got that "big '80s" vibe, with lots of swirling synthesizers.  It actually sounds like something Benatar might've put her hand to.   📣   When I first heard it, I wasn't blown away or anything, but after half a dozen listens or so, I'm finding it to be a real earworm.  👂🪱  

Anyway, if you like '80s music, be sure to give her new single a listen.  And if you want to hear more from her, I'd recommend the songs "Dancing with Me" and "Breakdown" as an excellent starting point.  🎶

Current issues and events - Page 13 Image11

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:00 am

Ever heard of the term "election fraud"??  Sadly, in the U.S., it's very real—and absolutely massive.  Suspect   And what's most disturbing is that criminal organizations like the FBI, which are supposed to be exposing it, are just covering it up instead!!  What a Face

If you're skeptical, please watch the video below and then see if you still feel the same way.  

Current issues and events - Page 13 Electi10

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:33 pm

Have you heard about the newest Covid variant?  It may be the deadliest yet.   What a Face   Yes, it's for real.  It's called BS-24/7.   pirat  

Current issues and events - Page 13 Downlo10

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:27 pm

It's that time of the year again:  National Chocolate Milkshake Day!!  cheers

So . . . go out and celebrate—you know you want to!!!   🥳

Current issues and events - Page 13 Chocolate-Milkshake-Day

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:58 pm

Australian singer Kylie Minogue just came out a new album, Tension.  And she's already on the second single—the title track.  Although she's been around for decades (like Madonna), she is still mostly overlooked in the U.S.  🙈  But unlike Madonna, she's still "got it" musically, continuing to churn out interesting sounds.  While she's never had a great voice, at least she makes up for it with charisma and personality.  💃

This latest single is a case in point—it's experimental, hypnotic, and very catchy.  🎶  However, some of the lyrics are kind of dumb—and suggestive, and Minogue does sound like a robot at times.  Still, the tune is a refreshing slice of electropop—and a memorable addition to her catalog. 👍

I've only heard three songs off her album so far.  While I'm not a big fan of the first single "Padam Padam," I do like "One More Time," which sounds like a retread of one of her songs from almost a decade ago, "Sexy Love" (a real earworm).  Anyway, if you like her latest single "Tension," then break out your dancin' shoes one more time 🕺🏼 and groove to "One More Time" too.  Cool

Current issues and events - Page 13 Image_11

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:07 pm

Less than a month ago, we passed the 22nd anniversary of 9/11.  And just recently, I saw this video for the very first time.  In less than five minutes, James Corbett convincingly sums up the ridiculousness of the "official" narrative around 9/11.  🤪  Frankly, he talks too fast, and his voice is annoyingly high-pitched and nasal.  Wink  But if you overlook that, this short video is well worth your time—especially if you've never considered the idea that 9/11 was really an inside job by the U.S. government.   Suspect

Current issues and events - Page 13 91110

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:47 am

Isn't this interesting?  Apparently way back in the spring of 2021, the White House knew all about how the Covid jabs caused myocarditis—specifically teen myocarditis—but chose to just cover it up.   What a Face  

This fairly short video explains more:  

You can find some hard details at the link below:

FOIA’d Emails Reveal Highest-Level Leaders at White House, HHS, CDC, NIAID, AAP All Knew COVID Vaccines Linked to Myocarditis, Yet Publicly Covered Up Findings.

https://dailyclout.io/foiad-emails-reveal-highest-level-leaders-at-white-house-hhs-cdc-niaid-aap-all-knew-covid-vaccines-linked-to-myocarditis-yet-publicly-covered-up-findings/

Current issues and events - Page 13 Screen10

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:31 pm

Nice to see you still posting here, haha. Just thought I'd say hi. Still around, still unjabbed Smile

Kind of don't care about tennis anymore, though I have followed the Djokovic saga, and I must say I'm proud of how he was able to stand up to the establishment at the risk of losing his GOAT status. I never liked him much as a tennis player, but he did show a resolve that the others couldn't match. He realized there are things in life more important than career achievements, which is impressive to me.

To disprove the 9 / 11 official story, I just like going to youtube and typing "controlled demolition example", then comparing to what happened on 9 / 11. Takes even less than five minutes. E.g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-2Y2MYpl2g

The similarities are striking. Or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfQOfNyn6Zc

I don't get how this is even a question anymore. You can't find something like this happening naturally. The towers were blown up. That's it.

bighax
Admin

https://tennisdoping.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:56 pm

bighax wrote:Nice to see you still posting here, haha. Just thought I'd say hi.

Hi, bighax—I just saw your post.  Sorry it took so long for me to realize that you'd made one.  Wink   Sometimes it's hard to stay motivated to keep posting on here, but I do try to do so periodically.  

Still around, still unjabbed Smile

Oh, you managed to stay unjabbed, huh?  Good for you!!!  👍  And you know what—I've never met a single person who regretted that decision.  

Kind of don't care about tennis anymore, though

Well, I envy you—you're very smart to have arrived at such a place!  However, I do think that, once Djokovic exits the picture, I won't have much interest left anymore.

I have followed the Djokovic saga, and I must say I'm proud of how he was able to stand up to the establishment at the risk of losing his GOAT status.

Yes, extremely impressive.  

I never liked him much as a tennis player

I believe you liked Kyrgios??  I actually like Djokovic's tennis just fine.  Maybe he doesn't have the "elegance" of a Roger Federer  Rolling Eyes, but I think he's got so many other admirable qualities.  I find it especially impressive that he's really sharpened his serve, and actually used serve and volley to win the final of the U.S. Open!  

but he did show a resolve that the others couldn't match. He realized there are things in life more important than career achievements, which is impressive to me.

Definitely.  One other player I'm impressed with as a person is Tennys Sandgren.  He didn't get jabbed either (to my knowledge), and said he would've withdrawn from the Australian Open (if he'd been allowed to enter the country) in 2022 to support Djokovic.  And I believe he might well have done just that.

To disprove the 9 / 11 official story, I just like going to youtube and typing "controlled demolition example", then comparing to what happened on 9 / 11. Takes even less than five minutes. E.g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-2Y2MYpl2g

Interesting—I try to avoid the evil YouTube  Evil or Very Mad, but I'll take a look at your two vids.  😏

I don't get how this is even a question anymore. You can't find something like this happening naturally. The towers were blown up. That's it.

Well, you're one of the non-sheeple who actually get it.  🧠  I have to admit, though, that I stayed ignorant about the matter till 2015.  clown  It wasn't until a relative starting showing me the overwhelming evidence that I woke up and smelled the deception.

Glad to see you popping in here again, bighax, to view the evolution of your creation from four years ago.  king   And it's great to know that myocarditis is probably not something you'll ever have to worry about!!  😆

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:12 pm

Big Brother is watching.  Thanks to NewsGuard, you don't ever have to worry about reading something naughty that might mislead you.  Twisted Evil
 You can learn more about your new best friend by watching the short video below.  Wow—isn't it wonderful to have such caring organizations to guard us from stuff that could really hurt us???   😏

Current issues and events - Page 13 Never10

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:23 am

Okay, bighax, I watched your two videos.  Yeah, they pretty much demonstrate that 9/11 was controlled demolition.  Razz

Here are a couple of interesting articles about 9/11 that I dug up as well:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1376503/september-11-cameraman-claims-hes-got-proof-the-george-w-bush-administration-was-behind-terror-attacks/

[Kurt] shot hours of footage but never handed it in.

Of particular interest was what he found beneath World Trade Center 6.

He says inside the building he came across a vault that had been cleared of its contents before the planes struck.

In a documentary filmed in Argentina, Kurt said the discovery is proof that America knew the attacks were coming, at the very least.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:30 am

And this one's about Mr. George "really terrible at lying" Bush:  🤥  

https://www.globalresearch.ca/9-11-contradictions-bush-in-the-classroom/8555

Current issues and events - Page 13 3cc79d18-986d-4c6a-974f-31a6324cc0ab_1920x1080

Thanks to Michael Moore’s film Fahrenheit 9/11, which came out in 2004, the world knows what happened next:  Bush remained sitting there minute after minute after minute.

Journalists, however, had reported Bush’s strange behavior much earlier.  On September 1, 2002, for example, Jennifer Barrs had reported in the Tampa Tribune that, after Card whispered in Bush’s ear, the president picked up his book and read with the children “for eight or nine minutes.”  In his 2002 book Fighting Back, Bill Sammon, the White House correspondent for the Washington Times, said that even after the reading lesson was over, Bush continued to linger, leading Sammon to dub him “the dawdler in chief.”

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:55 pm

Shot Dead, a new movie, tells the heartbreaking stories of some parents who lost previously healthy children to the Covid shots. Sad Sad And I really don't see how anybody, after watching this, could ever say, "Hey, I'm not against the Covid jabs—I'm just for freedom of choice!!!"  clown

If you don't have time to watch the whole movie, that's okay—just try to watch about the first fifteen minutes.  

From the blurb:

This is the movie we wish we didn’t have to make.  But this is a movie everyone needs to see.  For the first time ever, hear the stories of Covid shot deaths as told by the parents who lost their children.  Hear from the families brave enough to speak up and admit that the shot killed their children.  Hear from the ones who have refused to keep quiet.  We all know that there are so many who have sold out to Pharma, denying that their loved ones were hurt or killed by the shots.  But there is no amount of money or threats that can keep these parents from speaking truth in honor of their children…and so this doesn’t happen to one more child.

Current issues and events - Page 13 Shot11

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:02 am

Ever heard of tallow??  🤔  It's a type of rendered animal fat that's been used in cooking for thousands of years.  And apparently it's even good for your skin!!   Basketball   With all the hormone disruptors and other unsavory ingredients lurking in lotions and creams out there these days, it's well worth it to learn how to make your own.

In this video, Naomi Wolf describes how to do exactly that.  She's actually just a beginner at it, so she's merely learning just like the rest of us.  There are a bunch of recipes online for tallow skin cream, and Wolf's is merely one of them.  So, her recipe isn't gospel or anything, but it's an excellent (and easy) starting point.  Incidentally, another natural fat that's great for your skin is cocoa butter (which Wolf doesn't mention).

Anyway, if you're at all interested in this important topic, watch and learn.  Cool  Wolf gets into her actual recipe at about 14:00 into the video.  Hey, homemade tallow skin cream could make a great Christmas gift for someone you care about too!  cheers

Current issues and events - Page 13 Tallow10

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:34 pm

Here's an interesting video about what the Nativity scene really looked like over 2,000 years ago when Christ was born.  Apparently most contemporary Nativity scenes are romanticized.  In reality, Jesus probably was born indoors in a stone structure, which may not have been particularly picturesque.  Wink  In addition, this video advances the notion that Jesus may not have actually been a carpenter after all but rather a mason Shocked, and thus kind of buff.  💪

The main drawback of this video, though, is that the narrator seems to enjoy keeping his mug in front of the camera, so that there's too much of him and too few pictures/diagrams of the what the real scene probably looked like.  😆  Nonetheless, I think it's still worth watching.

Well, Merry Christmas, everyone!  🎄

Current issues and events - Page 13 Nativi10

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:08 pm

Happy New Year!  What a perfect time for a detox!!  sunny

Huh??  scratch

Well, that's the name of a brand-new song by the Veronicas.  😆  In fact, I just heard it for the first time this morning.  In case you're not familiar with the band, they're identical twins from Australia, who burst onto the scene in 2005 with the extremely catchy "4ever," a song with loads of urgency but shamelessly shallow lyrics.  While it did chart internationally, it should've done much better than it did.  🤔

The girls are almost 40 now, but still making music.  Much of their output these days is hit-and-miss, but this new song is their best in at least a couple of years.  With its "I'm addicted to your love" lyrics, "Detox" is a tale of wanting to escape to the land of sanity.  😬  The first part is grungy and aggressive, but the last minute or so is a chill journey into the joys of detox—or at least just tranquil resignation.  😌

Lyrics like these clue you in on the story:

When I close my eyes I see you.
When I'm paralysed I feel you.
Have I lost my senses?
With you I'm so defenseless.
No matter what I do, I can't seem to quit you.

Five, four, three, two, one, you got me under your thumb,
Under your thumb.

Songs like this are just meant to be fun, so if you're so inclined, then sit back and enjoy the ride.   Cool

Current issues and events - Page 13 Veron10

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:31 pm

Let's hear it for some ambitious goals for the new year:  😁

Current issues and events - Page 13 Nwr10

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:08 am

In this day and age, it's rare to find a political leader with an actual backbone, especially in the Western world.  🐥  Well, there is in fact one leader in Europe who refreshingly stands out from the pack—Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orbán.  While he may have a lot of flaws, he's still light years ahead of most so-called leaders these days.  Good for him for not sacrificing the soul of his country for money.  👍

Current issues and events - Page 13 Viktor10

If you want to know why Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orbán is a hero to many conservatives, take a minute to watch this brilliant ad:

[please clink on link to story at the bottom of this post to see the video]

There is not enough money in the world to force us to let migrants in,” Orbán declares.  “And there is not enough money in the world for which we would put our children or our grandchildren in the hands of LGBTQ activists.  That’s impossible.”

Why, Orbán asked, is the European Commissioner holding back funds to which Hungary is entitled?  Two reasons.  One, their stance on migration. Second:  “[Hungarians] do not allow LGBTQ activists among their children. And this is wrong from a European point of view, according to what they believe Europe stands for, and they want to achieve this by any means, including financial pressure, to change these laws. The only thing we can say—very calmly—as a reply is that there is not enough money in the world.”

For months, the European Commission in Brussels, part of the executive of the European Union, has blocked around 20 billion euros in EU funds to Budapest over their stance on both migration and LGBT issues. Orbán became the target of EU ire after passing a ban on LGBT propaganda targeted at the youth, for which Hungary was taken to the Court of Justice of the EU.. Back in 2010, Orbán’s party also passed a law enshrining the definition of marriage as between one man and one woman.

The rage directed at Hungary over their ban on LGBT propaganda has been remarkable to see. Former Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte was blunt, stating that his “goal is to bring Hungary to its knees on this issue.” In short: If you don’t believe children should be exposed to LGBT propaganda, then you will be forcibly re-educated. The response of European leaders to Hungary’s law—which, it must be stated clearly, only delineates what cannot be shown to minors—is evidence of just how badly conservatives in most countries have lost, and just how fiercely progressives hate someone who fights back.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/hungarys-viktor-orban-is-a-hero-because-he-wont-sacrifice-his-nation-for-eu-money/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:44 pm

So often, we hear seemingly intelligent people say stuff like, "Well, while I really have to question the effectiveness of the Covid shots, I am not an anti-vaxxer."  Rolling Eyes  Okay, so let's ask this question:  "WHAT is so bad about being an anti-vaxxer??"  🤔

Current issues and events - Page 13 A-for-10

In the video below, New Zealander Dr. Sam Bailey extols the benefits of wearing the "anti-vaxxer" label boldly—you know, being OUT and PROUD!!  💪  She also shows that there's very little evidence to support the notion that vaccines were responsible for the decline of such diseases as smallpox, polio, whooping cough, and measles.  😳  Just for the record, I don't necessarily agree with everything Bailey says in the video.  For instance, to explain disease, she completely disavows Pasteur's germ theory in favor of Béchamp's terrain theory.  While I do agree that Béchamp was the better thinker with the superior theory, I'm not necessarily ready to completely throw germ theory to the wolves just yet.  🐺  But who knows—maybe one day I will be.  😁

Anyway, Bailey's main point is that being an "anti-vaxxer" is so much more in line with the actual science than being a vaccine pusher, so you really shouldn't worry about being called one.  👍  She has a kind of weird accent, though—do most people from New Zealand talk that way, I wonder?  Wink

Here's an introduction to the video from Bailey's Web site:

The term “anti-vaxxer” has been around for almost as long as vaccines and is typically used in a derogatory sense.  How many times in the last three years have we seen otherwise well-meaning people get on the defensive and exclaim, “I’m not an anti-vaxxer”?

Many of the older guard anti-vaxxers used historical data to conclusively demonstrate that vaccines cannot possibly be the cause of the vast decrease in sickness and death from many diseases.  Now there is a new wave of anti-vaxxers in the tradition of Dr Stefan Lanka who continue to refute not only virus existence but also the wider concept of pathogens.  This “upstream” line of reasoning brings down the entire notion of vaccination permanently.

Vaccines are being exposed on multiple fronts as more people wake up to one of the biggest swindles in history.  Is it now time to embrace the “anti-vax” label?

https://drsambailey.com/resources/videos/vaccines/a-for-antivaxxer/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:07 pm

As we all know, two American astronauts became the first humans ever to walk on the moon back in July 1969, making "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."  cheers

But here's something else to think about—if the technology existed to go to the moon over 50 years ago, how come we don't keep going BACK???  🤔  And even more disturbing, how do we know for sure that the lunar landing(s) ever really happened?  😲

There's plenty of evidence to suggest that the idea man has ever been to the moon is just one big hoax.  In the video below, you'll learn about a deathbed confession by one NASA insider who said that the groundbreaking "lunar landing" was nothing but an elaborate Hollywood production.  🎥 

Lights, camera . . . deception!!   What a Face

Current issues and events - Page 13 Moon_w10

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:43 pm

Roxi Drive is baaaaack.  Cool

Last year, we posted what she called the first single off her upcoming album.  The song's title is "Obsession," and it has a great retro feel.  🎶  If you haven't heard it, here's a link:

https://tennisdoping.forumotion.com/t12p300-current-issues-and-events#852

And unlike a lot of "artists" today, girlfriend sure knows how to sing.  👩🎤  Now she's taking a dip in the '80s again with a remake of an old Bonnie Pointer song from 1985.  cheers  I had actually never even heard of Bonnie, but apparently she was a sibling of the Pointer Sisters.  Unfortunately, just a few years ago, she passed away at the age of 69.  Crying or Very sad  Anyway, she released a song back in early 1985 called "The Beast in Me," which was the opening track on the soundtrack to the Canadian film Heavenly Bodies.  The song only charted in the U.S., though, barely cracking the top 100 on the R&B chart, but making it to #31 on the dance chart.  🕺🏼

Current issues and events - Page 13 Roxi10

I had never even heard of the song till now, but Roxi has remade it by teaming with Roxx, a heavy-metal artist from Argentina.  😲  While I've only listened to Pointer's original version a couple of times, I think Roxi's cover is at least as good.  👍  It's got a feisty '80s vibe, and Roxi delivers the tune with fire and gusto.  🔥  It's supposed to be the second single from her new album, which unfortunately doesn't have a release date yet.  Anyway, if you're a sucker for a blast from the past, then take a listen to Roxi's latest and see what you think.  sunny

And as a freebie, here's a catchy tune she recorded several years ago that I just heard for the first time a few days ago:  
🆓

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:39 am

St. Patrick's Day is nearly upon us.  ☘  For most folks, it's just a frivolous little holiday—that is, an excuse to go party.  🍺  Sadly, it seems that very few folks know what the holiday is really all about.  

Interestingly enough, St. Patrick wasn't even Irish!  😯  Although he came from a religious family, he wasn't actually religious, but considered himself more like an an atheist.  Then at 16, he got kidnapped and thrown on a slave ship headed to Ireland.  It was in this painful exile that he started becoming interested in spiritual matters again.  And after about six years, he finally got the chance to return home.

Current issues and events - Page 13 Image12

Soon he started studying to become a minister, but then strangely enough, felt led to return to Ireland, which was a pagan nation.  In a nutshell, Patrick ended up planting a ton of Christian churches there.  As the guy in the video below explains:  "What Patrick did was really lay the groundwork for Christianity [in Ireland]."   ⛪

Anyway, if you'd like to learn more about the real St. Patrick, who was in fact a heroic figure, the short video below is well worth watching.  That way you can have a happy—and informed—St. Patrick's Day.  Cool

https://www2.cbn.com/article/holidays/patricius-true-story-st-patrick

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:59 pm

There's a brand-new film out about the outrageousness of the whole scamdemic:  Epidemic of Fraud.  Suspect

This month sees the release of a new film documenting the COVID regime.  What is different about “Epidemic of Fraud” is the scope of corruption it exposes, reaching beyond the prohibition of genuinely safe and effective medicine, to massive financial and political motives to promote lockdowns and the dangerous “vaccines” instead.

John Davidson’s film begins with the scandalous campaign against hydroxychloroquine, a derivative of quinine, the naturally occurring wonder drug whose control has always been a matter of U.S. national security.

This was the answer. This would have halted the pandemic.” So said Steven Hatfill – COVID adviser to President Donald Trump – in a segment in the film. He noted that “within a week or so, we had 62 million doses” of hydroxychloroquine.

He continued: “52 other countries have used it successfully to keep their pandemic – their hospital admissions under control”

So who decided to halt the Trump administration’s early treatment plan to administer a proven cure? As Davidson shows, “The idea to halt hydroxychloroquine came from the FDA.”

Current issues and events - Page 13 Fraud_10

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/new-film-epidemic-of-fraud-exposes-massive-covid-corruption/?utm_source=latest_news&utm_campaign=usa

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:42 pm

Easter is almost here, but there's something interesting I learned about recently—Easter is basically a bogus holiday!  Shocked

Current issues and events - Page 13 Image_12

Although there's significant disagreement about this, some believe that Easter is actually a "dressed up" pagan holiday that's named after a goddess.  In fact, apparently only English speakers use this term to commemorate Jesus' resurrection.  Just about every other language uses some variation on the word "Passover."  And one online article suggests a reasonable alternative to the name "Easter":

In an attempt to honor God, many have desired to move away from the term Easter, using Resurrection Day in its place.

What's also interesting is that the earliest Christians never celebrated the Resurrection as its own separate holiday—it was always intimately linked to Passover.  Apparently a few centuries later, though, some anti-Semitism crept into the Church, and the prevailing attitude became:  "We're not going to associate the Resurrection with those nasty Jews.  So, we'll make our own holiday for it!!"  clown  And that's a shame.  Anyway, Passover doesn't arrive until the end of April this year, and that's actually when Resurrection Day should be celebrated.  

Speaking of the Resurrection, here's a short video that offers some compelling evidence for it—the amazing agreement in the testimonies of Jesus' disciples, Paul the apostle, and hundreds of known eyewitnesses.  

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13