Current issues and events

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Current issues and events - Page 3 Empty Re: Current issues and events

Post by neptune Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:33 am

bighax wrote:
But in the world of corrupt laws and medicine controlled by big corporations, it shouldn't be surprising that the doctor says nothing.

No, because medicine has become merely a business, just like the news.  And you know what they say about the "love of money."   Suspect

for violating protocol, and then he's fucked.

Not necessarily.  He might get some pushback, but it's unlikely that he'd lose his license over a nutritional issue.  Besides, spending one's entire existence in a state of cowardly conformity isn't exactly a healthy way to live.    Laughing

It's a dog eat dog world, you gotta do what you can to survive. Personally, I'd be overwhelmed with guilt if I was forced to do what the medical people do in certain cases. But again, you gotta survive.

Nobody's "forced" to do these things.   geek  Besides, what about the Golden Rule??  Don't we have a responsibility to something larger than just ourselves, like society in general?  And you know what they say—what goes around comes around.  Karma.  Or whatever you want to call it.  Do you really think that you can do something like that—especially a murderous procedure—and ultimately get away with it??  Ever heard of the concept "pay now, or pay a lot more later"??? Smile I really don't believe there's such thing as a "free lunch."

I know some doctors in Poland that do break protocol though (e.g healing autistic children with marijuana oil).

Marijuana oil??  Sorry, but I can't think of anything good about cannabis.  Wink  And apparently the whole notion of medical marijuana was just a hoax to try to get pot legalized.  However, if these Polish doctors are breaking protocol because they truly believe they're doing what's right in order to help people, then I definitely respect that.  

They have all the authorities on their asses, they're blocked from public speakings, harassed etc. They truly are heroes.

While I may question their approach, if they're following their consciences at great personal cost, then that's definitely heroic.  

Anyway, back to the Tennis Prose dude.  He's already stated so many controversial opinions on his Web site that I doubt he'd lose his livelihood by giving some exposure to the idea that Serena may be male and that top-ranked players may be doping.  In fact, he actually entertained the Serena idea briefly in his comments section.  And as I said, he makes frequent tirades against liberal forces in society, Satanistic rituals, etc., so it's not like he's playing things super-safe in general anyway.   Very Happy   In addition, he makes money from stuff like tennis lessons.  Yes, he might alienate more people by talking about Serena and the prevalence of doping, but it's highly unlikely that he'd have to end up folding like a cheap tent.  Wink

My advice to him would be this:  If you're going to keep silent about Serena and/or possible doping, then cut the "moral superiority" act and political rants.  In other words, just admit, "Hey, I'm only doing this stuff to make a living, and I'm no more ethical or noble than any of the rest of the folks in the corrupt tennis world."  Twisted Evil   At least then he could lose the hypocrisy.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:13 am

neptune wrote:
Nobody's "forced" to do these things.   geek  Besides, what about the Golden Rule??  Don't we have a responsibility to something larger than just ourselves, like society in general?  And you know what they say—what goes around comes around.  Karma.  Or whatever you want to call it.  Do you really think that you can do something like that—especially a murderous procedure—and ultimately get away with it??  Ever heard of the concept "pay now, or pay a lot more later"??? Smile I really don't believe there's such thing as a "free lunch."
Well, unfortunately, I don't believe in any of this stuff. In this world, the best people have it the worst and vice versa. Unless you believe in afterlife consequences, which are likely made up by the bad guys themselves. Convince people that whatever evil happens here is all fine, because Jesus will punish the responsible people in the next life, or they will reincarnate as frogs. And with that belief, people will never stand up.

Marijuana oil??  Sorry, but I can't think of anything good about cannabis.  Wink  And apparently the whole notion of medical marijuana was just a hoax to try to get pot legalized.  However, if these Polish doctors are breaking protocol because they truly believe they're doing what's right in order to help people, then I definitely respect that.  
Not an expert on this topic, but the stuff I've heard reported was truly impressive. Massive reduction in kids' panic attacks with the oil, where nothing else worked.

Anyway, back to the Tennis Prose dude.  He's already stated so many controversial opinions on his Web site that I doubt he'd lose his livelihood by giving some exposure to the idea that Serena may be male and that top-ranked players may be doping.  In fact, he actually entertained the Serena idea briefly in his comments section.  And as I said, he makes frequent tirades against liberal forces in society, Satanistic rituals, etc., so it's not like he's playing things super-safe in general anyway.   Very Happy   In addition, he makes money from stuff like tennis lessons.  Yes, he might alienate more people by talking about Serena and the prevalence of doping, but it's highly unlikely that he'd have to end up folding like a cheap tent.  Wink

My advice to him would be this:  If you're going to keep silent about Serena and/or possible doping, then cut the "moral superiority" act and political rants.  In other words, just admit, "Hey, I'm only doing this stuff to make a living, and I'm no more ethical or noble than any of the rest of the folks in the corrupt tennis world."  Twisted Evil   At least then he could lose the hypocrisy.
It just would be kind of stupid to contradict your own books. "Facing Serena Williams" with all the beautiful (I assume) quotes praising her skills and power and then "but she's a man!". Also, keep in mind that at least one journalist got into legal trouble with Nadal because she accused him of doping IIRC.

bighax
Admin

https://tennisdoping.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:38 pm

bighax wrote:In this world, the best people have it the worst and vice versa.

There's certainly a lot of truth to that, but it's not usually quite that simple.  

Unless you believe in afterlife consequences

That's part of what I'm referring to.  However, even in this life, sometimes justice prevails.  If you cheat on your taxes and think you're getting away with it, you just may end up in jail.  

which are likely made up by the bad guys themselves.

confused  By what bad guys??

Convince people that whatever evil happens here is all fine, because Jesus will punish the responsible people in the next life

I don't know of any religions that teach that evil is "fine."  But if you believe that justice will ultimately prevail, the situation becomes a lot more tolerable.  

or they will reincarnate as frogs. And with that belief, people will never stand up.

I think people are actually more likely to stand up if they believe that there's a higher purpose to things.  Besides, there are so many well-documented "near-death experiences" that lots of researchers who were previously skeptical about an afterlife completely changed their views after examining all the data.  This book is a good example:

https://www.amazon.com/Mindsight-Near-Death-Out-Body-Experiences/dp/0595434975

I haven't read the whole book, but I have read a fascinating account from it.  

Not an expert on this topic, but the stuff I've heard reported was truly impressive. Massive reduction in kids' panic attacks with the oil, where nothing else worked.

Sounds interesting.  But it's probably just a band-aid.  In other words, it's unlikely to treat the root cause of the panic attacks.  

It just would be kind of stupid to contradict your own books.

It's called humility and honesty.  If you learn a new truth and it contradicts what you previously wrote, just admit your mistake and present the new info.  Otherwise, it means you care more about making a buck than the truth.   rabbit

Are you actually saying that a scientist who wrote a book about all the "benefits" of trans fats, and then years later learned that they're bad for you, should just live in denial for the rest of his life??   Very Happy

"Facing Serena Williams" with all the beautiful (I assume) quotes praising her skills and power and then "but she's a man!".

As I said, if he's unwilling to entertain this theory, then he needs to drop the "moral superiority" stance.  Wink

Also, keep in mind that at least one journalist got into legal trouble with Nadal because she accused him of doping IIRC.

Yes, you have to be careful.  I'm not saying that he needs to do a full-blown exposé on Serena or anything.  But he's sure not shy about saying that Michelle Obama is a man!!! Very Happy  So, if he wants to suppress the truth about Serena just to make a buck, that's extremely hypocritical.  And so much for his "Christian values."  pirat  Values aren't what we say we believe—they're what we actually live.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:49 pm

neptune wrote:

That's part of what I'm referring to.  However, even in this life, sometimes justice prevails.  If you cheat on your taxes and think you're getting away with it, you just may end up in jail.  
Yeah, sometimes justice prevails. However big corporations cheat on taxes all the time.

confused  By what bad guys??
Who rules the world? I think they're fine with the big religions. Who controls the Vatican?

I don't know of any religions that teach that evil is "fine."  But if you believe that justice will ultimately prevail, the situation becomes a lot more tolerable.
Well, from Buddhists you can often hear that evil is really inside of us, and stuff like that - and we're supposed to meditate and "calm down" to deal with anything we don't like in the world. Sounds like a doctrine that would help the ruling class. The same with Christianity - most of what I hear from them is to just wait for Jesus to deal with the evil in this world. Many of them are now thinking it's the "end times". Just like the generation before...and the one before. All while doing nothing aside from analyzing bible passages and "converting" people.

I think people are actually more likely to stand up if they believe that there's a higher purpose to things.
That's not what I've seen from the religious people I knew. But if you say so...

Besides, there are so many well-documented "near-death experiences" that lots of researchers who were previously skeptical about an afterlife completely changed their views after examining all the data.  This book is a good example:

https://www.amazon.com/Mindsight-Near-Death-Out-Body-Experiences/dp/0595434975

I haven't read the whole book, but I have read a fascinating account from it.  
I don't categorically deny afterlife or paranormal / spiritual stuff - actually it's one of my interests. I just don't think it's worth focusing on it right now while the bad guys are killing the world - certainly not needing anything paranormal to do it.

It's called humility and honesty.  If you learn a new truth and it contradicts what you previously wrote, just admit your mistake and present the new info.  Otherwise, it means you care more about making a buck than the truth.   rabbit
What would you have him do exactly?

Are you actually saying that a scientist who wrote a book about all the "benefits" of trans fats, and then years later learned that they're bad for you, should just live in denial for the rest of his life??   Very Happy
Ideally doctors should research stuff before making recommendations. But they trust their education which comes mostly from big pharma, biotech companies, etc.

As I said, if he's unwilling to entertain this theory, then he needs to drop the "moral superiority" stance.  Wink
He can entertain it, but he needs to make a buck still. I mean, you can criticize his values or whatever. But the fact is, in this world we need to make a buck. Who cares about the homeless "truth spreader" ? Though now I'm thinking, the "Serena is a male!" book could have good sales Laughing But again, the legal stuff comes into play then.

Yes, you have to be careful.  I'm not saying that he needs to do a full-blown exposé on Serena or anything.  But he's sure not shy about saying that Michelle Obama is a man!!! Very Happy  So, if he wants to suppress the truth about Serena just to make a buck, that's extremely hypocritical.  And so much for his "Christian values."  pirat  Values aren't what we say we believe—they're what we actually live.
I don't actually know anything about the guy except that he wrote some books. I shouldn't be talking.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:39 pm

bighax wrote:Yeah, sometimes justice prevails. However big corporations cheat on taxes all the time.

Of course.  A lot of evil goes on in the world.  And it would be demoralizing to think that justice would never be served eventually.  

Who rules the world? I think they're fine with the big religions. Who controls the Vatican?

I don't know if I understand your questions.  Who rules the world?  Maybe you mean big corporations and corrupt institutions?  They probably control much of the Vatican as well.  But they can only exert influence in this life.  

If you mean who rules the world from outside time, I don't believe it's someone who's cavalier about the truth and justice.  

Well, from Buddhists you can often hear that evil is really inside of us, and stuff like that - and we're supposed to meditate and "calm down" to deal with anything we don't like in the world. Sounds like a doctrine that would help the ruling class.

OK, I'm not an expert on Buddhism, so maybe some religions do teach that evil is fine.  But the Bible, for example, certainly doesn't. 

The same with Christianity - most of what I hear from them is to just wait for Jesus to deal with the evil in this world.

Maybe some folks believe that, but in the U.S. at least, there are tons of activist Christian organizations.  One example:  The American Family Association.  

Many of them are now thinking it's the "end times". Just like the generation before...and the one before.

Well, this time it may not be that far from the truth, because all the crazy stuff happening globally is something we've never seen before.   rendeer

That's not what I've seen from the religious people I knew. But if you say so...

OK, I can't dispute what you've seen from people you've known personally.  But I can say that for me at least, I'm more likely to take a stand if I believe that a higher purpose is at work.  In other words, it's not all up to me, and I don't have to carry the whole load on my own shoulders—just do my part.  

I don't categorically deny afterlife or paranormal / spiritual stuff - actually it's one of my interests. I just don't think it's worth focusing on it right now while the bad guys are killing the world - certainly not needing anything paranormal to do it.

It's possible to focus on more than one thing at a time. Wink  Besides, if you always wait until a "good time" to focus on something, that may never come.  Moreover, how much control do really think each one of us has?  We could each spend 10 hours a day focusing on all the evil going on around us, but how much is that actually going to accomplish???  Probably not a whole lot.

What would you have him do exactly?

I would expect him to practice what he preaches.  He "preaches" that God rules the world, that we must fight evil, and that truth matters.  So, if he believes that Serena is really male, but decides to sweep the truth under the rug, how can he proclaim that "truth matters"?    No

Ideally doctors should research stuff before making recommendations. But they trust their education which comes mostly from big pharma, biotech companies, etc.

True, but many honest researchers find out, years later, that their previous theories were mistaken.  Here's a quote I love from a blog about narcissism:

Once people are invested in ANY belief, their pride usually kills their honesty, and they become obdurately resistant to knowing an unwanted truth about it.

Why? I suppose because then they would have admit they were wrong before. And they'd rather die and go to hell than do that. So they just falsify reality instead.

-----

He can entertain it, but he needs to make a buck still.

Tell me—have you ever heard this quote:  "You cannot serve both God and Mammon"?   Cool   Anyway, as I said previously, it's extremely unlikely he'd go broke by admitting his suspicions about Serena.

I mean, you can criticize his values or whatever. But the fact is, in this world we need to make a buck. Who cares about the homeless "truth spreader"?

If you're making a buck by deceiving people, then you're living a lie.  And I have zero sympathy for that.  Besides, the idea that everyone who speaks the truth is homeless is silly.  Very Happy  Throughout history, lots of people have spoken to the truth at great personal cost but never ended up homeless—or even close.  I mean, is Dr. Mercola homeless?  Wink

Though now I'm thinking, the "Serena is a male!" book could have good sales Laughing But again, the legal stuff comes into play then.

Actually, I don't think he should write a book like that.  Instead, I think he should keep things low-key, but still express his suspicions from time to time that Serena may not be who "she" claims to be.

I don't actually know anything about the guy except that he wrote some books. I shouldn't be talking.

Haven't you read a lot of his posts on MTF??  He talks a lot about the evil forces that rule the world, Satanism, etc.  I've had a good bit of interaction with him, so I'm familiar with what he claims to believe.  Maybe you don't completely understand all I'm saying because you haven't spent much time reading his blog.  Actually, I like the guy overall, and agree with much of what he says.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:55 pm

neptune wrote:
If you mean who rules the world from outside time, I don't believe it's someone who's cavalier about the truth and justice.

Then why does that "someone" do nothing? It's just blind hope, to distract us from the fact that only we the people can change the world. After all, we've been fucked over by whom? The people in power - not demons, spirits, the Devil, aliens, or reptilians...

Well, this time it may not be that far from the truth, because all the crazy stuff happening globally is something we've never seen before.   rendeer

Technological development has increased, that's why it seems so. But it's not really different from how the kings or pharaohs tried to gain control back in their day, doing conquest, using slave labor to build their pyramids, etc.

It's possible to focus on more than one thing at a time. Wink  Besides, if you always wait until a "good time" to focus on something, that may never come.  Moreover, how much control do really think each one of us has?  We could each spend 10 hours a day focusing on all the evil going on around us, but how much is that actually going to accomplish???  Probably not a whole lot.
That's eerily similar to something a guy trying to convert me to Christianity said recently. See, this is why I avoid discussing religion. With the apologists, it's always about converting you at all costs. You give them a finger, they will eat your whole hand and bury you with a bunch of Bible passages. Because they "know" Jesus is Savior, and you need to repent from "your sins" before you die or you will burn in hell. The atheist - who has heard it all before and thinks it's all nonsense - doesn't benefit at all. Just wasted time. If I made a bad assumption here, I'm sorry - just had it happen too many times.

I would expect him to practice what he preaches.  He "preaches" that God rules the world, that we must fight evil, and that truth matters.  So, if he believes that Serena is really male, but decides to sweep the truth under the rug, how can he proclaim that "truth matters"?    No
Did he really sweep it under the rug? Maybe he just doesn't care or doesn't know that specific case. Why not mention it to him on the blog and see his reply?

True, but many honest researchers find out, years later, that their previous theories were mistaken.  Here's a quote I love from a blog about narcissism:

That applies even more to religion. If you've believed in a certain god from a young age (or birth - religion is usually inherited), praying to him, living by his ideals and then you learn that it's all manmade nonsense...

Researchers are often disconnected from reality. All theory should be verified by practice - in the clinics. Otherwise we end up with nonsense like the DASH diet being spread. For me, the real issue is that doctors just blindly follow the "recommendations" of the health authorities. It's easier that way, but the results leave a lot to be desired.

Actually, I don't think he should write a book like that.  Instead, I think he should keep things low-key, but still express his suspicions from time to time that Serena may not be who "she" claims to be.
Again, why not subtly mention something about the issue on his blog, then see his reply.

Haven't you read a lot of his posts on MTF??  He talks a lot about the evil forces that rule the world, Satanism, etc.  I've had a good bit of interaction with him, so I'm familiar with what he claims to believe.  Maybe you don't completely understand all I'm saying because you haven't spent much time reading his blog.  Actually, I like the guy overall, and agree with much of what he says.

Yeah, I've pretty much ignored tennis content since the corona scam. Aside from the Djokovic anti-vaccine scandal. I assumed the guy was a troll trying to push his books on MTF, to be honest. I didn't even know he has a blog when I first read his posts (maybe he didn't back then). I haven't read MTF aside from the stuff related to corona.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:23 pm

bighax wrote:Then why does that "someone" do nothing?

How can you prove that this "someone" is doing nothing?  Wink

It's just blind hope, to distract us from the fact that only we the people can change the world.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's just an opinion.  And since you said you believe there may be an afterlife, it's not logical to conclude then that only people can change the world.  That view would only be logical if there is no afterlife.  

After all, we've been fucked over by whom? The people in power - not demons, spirits, the Devil, aliens, or reptilians...

Again, this is only opinion.  It's impossible to prove this.  Smile

Technological development has increased, that's why it seems so.

That's part of it.

But it's not really different from how the kings or pharaohs tried to gain control back in their day, doing conquest, using slave labor to build their pyramids, etc.

Have you ever read George Orwell's novel 1984?  If what we're seeing now isn't "really different" from what we've seen before, then why did he bother to write such a prescient book?   Cool  There would've been no need for it.

With the apologists, it's always about converting you at all costs. You give them a finger, they will eat your whole hand and bury you with a bunch of Bible passages. Because they "know" Jesus is Savior, and you need to repent from "your sins" before you die or you will burn in hell.

Rest assured, I'm not trying to convert you—merely broaching an interesting topic.  cat  But if it's something you absolutely hate discussing, that's fine.  

If I made a bad assumption here, I'm sorry - just had it happen too many times.

OK, I understand.  But I stand by my point that any single one of us "normal people" has very little power to change this world—on our own at least.  

Did he really sweep it under the rug? Maybe he just doesn't care or doesn't know that specific case. Why not mention it to him on the blog and see his reply?

To fully explain this, I sent you a PM, so please check your messages.  Wink After I sent it, the message went to my Outbox. If you don't receive it, please let me know.

That applies even more to religion. If you've believed in a certain god from a young age (or birth - religion is usually inherited), praying to him, living by his ideals and then you learn that it's all manmade nonsense...

I'm sure this applies to atheism too.  If you started believing all religion is nonsense, then it's possible you may keep your mind stubbornly closed the rest of your life.   pirat

Researchers are often disconnected from reality. All theory should be verified by practice - in the clinics.

Ideally, but how is that supposed to happen?

For me, the real issue is that doctors just blindly follow the "recommendations" of the health authorities. It's easier that way, but the results leave a lot to be desired.

In general, doctors don't like to think.  Wink

Again, why not subtly mention something about the issue on his blog, then see his reply.

Please see the PM.

I didn't even know he has a blog when I first read his posts (maybe he didn't back then).

He's had it for at least 10 years.

I haven't read MTF aside from the stuff related to corona.

Well, "Cincinnati" is going on this week, and the U.S. Open starts on the 31st.  No Nadal or Federer in either one.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:12 pm

neptune wrote:

How can you prove that this "someone" is doing nothing?  Wink

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's just an opinion.  And since you said you believe there may be an afterlife, it's not logical to conclude then that only people can change the world.  That view would only be logical if there is no afterlife.  

Again, this is only opinion.  It's impossible to prove this.  Smile

The world would look very different if someone who "cares about justice" stepped in. That is my proof. Where is your proof that anything other than PEOPLE are involved? Who orchestrated the corona scam? Certainly not demons or the Devil when we have confirmation from the people who did it (e.g Event 201). Bill Gates wants to vaccinate the whole world with his DNA-modifying vaccine FOUR TIMES - he has admitted so. Is he possessed by a demon, then? Otherwise, it's rational to assume it's him as a person doing it. I mean, in real life, when we see PEOPLE making decisions - we don't add random entities to the mix. If you're still going to claim it's some other entity - well, where's the evidence? Would you believe this if your religion didn't tell you so?

Have you ever read George Orwell's novel 1984?  If what we're seeing now isn't "really different" from what we've seen before, then why did he bother to write such a prescient book?   Cool  There would've been no need for it.

I have. Again, it's technological development which allows this level of control. The "screens" in 1984 which listened in? That's technology. And in the real world we have a much more advanced surveillance technology now.

OK, I understand.  But I stand by my point that any single one of us "normal people" has very little power to change this world—on our own at least.

Then we don't need to act as a single person! We outnumber the ruling class by a million to one or so.

To fully explain this, I sent you a PM, so please check your messages.  Wink After I sent it, the message went to my Outbox. If you don't receive it, please let me know.

Okay, I see. Sounds like he still has some doubts. But also, sometimes you need to remind people a few times. I come across many "interesting" topics but in the end, I just ignore them since I have better / more important things to do. For him, maybe tennis is the more important thing.

I'm sure this applies to atheism too.  If you started believing all religion is nonsense, then it's possible you may keep your mind stubbornly closed the rest of your life.   pirat
Who does this? Usually, people are born into religion, and then drop it later.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:19 pm

bighax wrote:
The world would look very different if someone who "cares about justice" stepped in. That is my proof. Where is your proof that anything other than PEOPLE are involved? Who orchestrated the corona scam? Certainly not demons or the Devil when we have confirmation from the people who did it (e.g Event 201). Bill Gates wants to vaccinate the whole world with his DNA-modifying vaccine FOUR TIMES - he has admitted so. Is he possessed by a demon, then? Otherwise, it's rational to assume it's him as a person doing it. I mean, in real life, when we see PEOPLE making decisions - we don't add random entities to the mix. If you're still going to claim it's some other entity - well, where's the evidence? Would you believe this if your religion didn't tell you so?

Wow, don't blow a gasket, dude!!   Very Happy   OK, I get it—you hate discussing religion.  Since it's obvious that you're not open to any other viewpoints on this issue, I'm not going to try to answer your questions, since I doubt anything that I say here would make one bit of difference.  Cool

Well, at least my hand's still intact . . .  🤣

I have. Again, it's technological development which allows this level of control. The "screens" in 1984 which listened in? That's technology. And in the real world we have a much more advanced surveillance technology now.

Good point.  But concerning the end of the world, there's never really been "global" control like this before.  Furthermore, we've never had a breakdown in traditional values like we have today.  In the history of the earth, has gender ever been considered an "obsolete" concept??  And has there ever been "homosexual marriage" before??  Shocked  In addition, teenagers are becoming "screenagers"—they're more depressed and suicidal than at any time in history, I believe.  Society can't survive long that way.  

Then we don't need to act as a single person! We outnumber the ruling class by a million to one or so.

That certainly helps.  

Okay, I see. Sounds like he still has some doubts.

I guess "cognitive dissonance" kicked in.  Wink

But also, sometimes you need to remind people a few times.

I've done that already.  But nothing seems to help.  Anyway, I've decided to just accept the fact that he's gone into denial.  I find it dishonest, of course, but whatever.  However, when visiting his blog, I don't read anything he says about Serena, nor will I comment about "her."  

I come across many "interesting" topics but in the end, I just ignore them since I have better / more important things to do. For him, maybe tennis is the more important thing.

That's possible, but I believe "cognitive dissonance" is the more likely explanation.

Who does this? Usually, people are born into religion, and then drop it later.

Where are you getting your data from?  Is that what happened to you?  pirat

Anyway, my father fits the category.  I don't think he ever really believed in God as a child, and he certainly has never been open to any other viewpoints as an adult.  He's not really atheist, though—more like an agnostic.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:53 pm

neptune wrote:
Wow, don't blow a gasket, dude!!   Very Happy   OK, I get it—you hate discussing religion.  Since it's obvious that you're not open to any other viewpoints on this issue, I'm not going to try to answer your questions, since I doubt anything that I say here would make one bit of difference.  Cool

Well, at least my hand's still intact . . .  🤣
Okay, if you say so. Sorry I even brought this up.

Good point.  But concerning the end of the world, there's never really been "global" control like this before.  Furthermore, we've never had a breakdown in traditional values like we have today.  In the history of the earth, has gender ever been considered an "obsolete" concept??  And has there ever been "homosexual marriage" before??  Shocked  In addition, teenagers are becoming "screenagers"—they're more depressed and suicidal than at any time in history, I believe.  Society can't survive long that way.  

It's all part of the agenda. But obviously I don't believe in the end of the world. Either the ruling class will manage to implement all their policies, depopulation, etc. and bring about their vision. Or we prevent them from doing that which could result in many different outcomes depending on which group ends up in power. Or the civilization just collapses from choking on its own technological development, genetic modification, climate change or social issues or anything else.

Where are you getting your data from? Is that what happened to you? pirat

I was raised as a Christian but eventually just stopped believing in that stuff. My family wasn't very serious about it.

Anyway, my father fits the category.  I don't think he ever really believed in God as a child, and he certainly has never been open to any other viewpoints as an adult. He's not really atheist, though—more like an agnostic.

But you were talking about the atheists who consider religion "nonsense" from birth. Those might be "closed off" to other possibilities. But I doubt many of those exist. Are parents really teaching that stuff to their kids now?

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:45 pm

bighax wrote:Okay, if you say so. Sorry I even brought this up.

It's okay.  At least now I know what areas of discussion to try to avoid.  Wink

It's all part of the agenda. But obviously I don't believe in the end of the world.

Well, there could be a nuclear war—that would certainly end things.   Very Happy   Also, civilizations that normalized homosexuality eventually collapsed, like the old Roman Empire.  

Either the ruling class will manage to implement all their policies, depopulation, etc. and bring about their vision. Or we prevent them from doing that which could result in many different outcomes depending on which group ends up in power.

In the short term, I think it's likely to be somewhere in the middle.  Speaking of which, the Democratic National Convention doesn't seem to have hurt Trump any:    cat

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

Or the civilization just collapses from choking on its own technological development, genetic modification, climate change or social issues or anything else.

That kinda sounds like the end of the world.   Cool

But you were talking about the atheists who consider religion "nonsense" from birth.

Not from birth—little babies don't usually understand that stuff.   Smile  

Those might be "closed off" to other possibilities. But I doubt many of those exist. Are parents really teaching that stuff to their kids now?

I don't really know—I was just speculating.  One interesting theory about atheism, though, suggests that if you've had a bad father, you're more likely to become an atheist:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/davearmstrong/2018/05/bad-or-absent-fathers-as-a-strong-indicator-of-atheism.html

There are some interesting comments underneath the article above as well.

Here are a couple other interesting studies too (one of which indicates that many kids are raised to be atheists):

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/2153599X.2018.1502678?src=recsys&journalCode=rrbb20

http://www.thelowdownblog.com/2012/05/are-we-born-to-be-religious.html

For the most part, people are either religious or atheists because they were raised that way. Parents, classmates and other trusted figures impress their views on children and introduce them to a set of rituals and practices. Later in life those influences hold less power. Several forces can diminish a person’s religiosity—frequently cited reasons include the absence of social pressures to be religious or a desire to distance oneself from one’s family. Personal crises can also spur a change, prompting some people to convert and others to abandon religion.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:54 pm

The bad father theory sounds pretty weak and just relies on a few famous atheists who had "bad fathers". In fact, I believe it would make more sense for those people to be theists, since they'd seek in God what they didn't have in their father (assuming it's a "loving God", anyway). But the article says a few interesting things:

From history we know that prior to a few hundred years ago, it was physically and economically dangerous for one to proclaim his disbelief in God. Even believing heretics were, at times, severely punished.

So, is atheism more common simply because the fear factor now is not as relevant? Do people believe in God because of the fear factor? I know at least Christianity and Islam have fear based motives in their doctrines. I'd say religion is also a part of culture, with the stories, rituals, etc being shared from parent to child and throughout the community in general. Another quote from the article:

Nevertheless, atheism began in the personal lives of particular people, many of them the leading intellectuals of the modern period, such as Friedrich Nietzsche, Sigmund Freud, Bertrand Russell, and Jean- Paul Sartre.

So, they admit that atheists simply did their research and stopped believing in religion? I think that's the advantage for the atheists. They can simply research various religions and come to a conclusion. A Christian, Buddhist or Muslim by birth will have to first wrestle with their current beliefs and the culture which encourages them. So they probably will be more likely to stick with what they're comfortable with. But, if someone is truly intellectually inclined, you can't prevent the examination, anyway.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:05 am

bighax wrote:The bad father theory sounds pretty weak and just relies on a few famous atheists who had "bad fathers".

Actually, apparently the first chapter of Vitz's book summarizes the results of various studies, so his theory isn't based merely on observations of the beliefs of some famous people.

In fact, I believe it would make more sense for those people to be theists, since they'd seek in God what they didn't have in their father (assuming it's a "loving God", anyway).

Well, my view is that if you become bitter, angry, and cynical early on in life, you're likely to hold on to those defense mechanisms as an adult.  Anyway, it's an interesting topic.

So, is atheism more common simply because the fear factor now is not as relevant? Do people believe in God because of the fear factor?

Those aren't easy questions to answer.   Cool

I know at least Christianity and Islam have fear based motives in their doctrines.

It depends on what you consider "fear-based."  I'm not sure about Islam, but Christianity does teach rewards and punishments.  However, contrary to popular belief, there's compelling evidence that the original Greek text of the Bible does not teach eternal punishment—that belief didn't really begin until centuries after the birth of Christianity.  Unfortunately, it's the prevailing view today, despite the lack of serious scholarship to support it.  

I'd say religion is also a part of culture, with the stories, rituals, etc being shared from parent to child and throughout the community in general.

Definitely.

So, they admit that atheists simply did their research and stopped believing in religion?

All that's saying is that these people were "intellectuals"—it doesn't address what they did or did not research.

I think that's the advantage for the atheists. They can simply research various religions and come to a conclusion.

Well, as the third article I posted earlier pointed out:  "For the most part, people are either religious or atheists because they were raised that way."  In other words, confirmation bias plays a big role either way.  We also don't know whether atheists bother to do much research about religion in general.

Besides, I would say that atheism is a religion too.  Neither the existence nor the nonexistence of God can be "proved" in the strict scientific sense—in the final analysis, both are matters of faith.  

But, if someone is truly intellectually inclined, you can't prevent the examination, anyway.

Just because someone is intellectual, that doesn't necessarily mean he or she has a mind capable of original, independent thought.  For example, lots of intellectuals have swallowed the Covid-19 narrative hook, line, and sinker.  I mean, would you trust an "intellectual" like Bill Gates?   Wink

In other news, Serena got booted out of the "Cincinnati" Open yesterday in high style:    Very Happy

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/aug/26/serena-williams-stunned-by-maria-sakkari-at-western-southern-open

And the U.S. Open draw is tomorrow.  Even with fewer seeds, I don't see Serena winning the title.  Thankfully, I think both he and his brother are headed toward tennis oblivion.  sunny

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:29 pm

Well, they say that history repeats itself, and that may be just what we're witnessing here, folks.  Wink

How quickly we forget that in the 2000 election:

1) Many media outlets called the election for Gore prematurely.
2) The election wasn't officially decided until five weeks after Election Day.  

I think we're headed for something similar this year.  There are so many allegations of fraud and irregularities in this election that the official winner probably won't be known for weeks.  The fact that the media have called the election for their favored candidate basically means nothing.  If the situation were reversed, would they be calling it for Trump?  Of course not—they would be saying that the winner is undetermined.  Razz  Besides, the media do not certify elections and have no force of law.  And Trump is not conceding.  (If the situation were reversed, we all know that Biden wouldn't be conceding either. Wink)  So, anyone who's celebrating Biden's "victory" right now (just like all those who celebrated Gore's victory in 2000) is going to look mighty foolish if these results are overturned.  My guess is that this is going all the way to the Supreme Court, and I have my own opinion about what's going to happen.

Anyway, I believe we're going to be seeing a LOT of fireworks in the next few weeks!!! Current issues and events - Page 3 Popcorn  So, don't be fooled or intimidated by the false narrative that we're currently seeing in the mainstream media.  This race is far from over!!!    💪

And this is interesting—apparently Fox News has now suspended Judge Jeanine because she's not going to just sit back and toe the party line.  She wants to talk about the possible fraud in this election, and they want anything but that!!   Very Happy   These days, censorship is everywhere in the mainstream media.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/jeannie-pirro-election-fraud-voter-fraud/2020/11/07/id/995958/

Good for her!!!  Hope she dumps Fox and jumps to a legitimate news outlet like Newsmax instead.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:21 am

In this month's Reader's Digest, there's an interesting article about walking.  Apparently if you want to boost your creativity, just go outside for a stroll:

https://www.rd.com/article/your-brain-was-made-for-walking/

Researchers have traced numerous connections between walking and generating ideas. A Stanford University study found that participants were 81 percent more creative when walking as opposed to sitting. According to the study, walking outside—versus on a ­treadmill—produces the most novel and highest-quality analogies in participants who walked and then sat down to do creative work.

The movement aspect of walking is obviously key. You’ve probably heard the phrase Exercise your creativity, which refers to the brain as muscle. Our creative mindset is triggered by physical movement, which is exactly why walking—with your dog, a friend, or alone—feeds creative thinking. . .  .

But the scenery is almost as important as the sweat. The National Human Activity Pattern Survey reveals that Americans spend 87 percent of their time indoors. Being inside, you’re more prone to stagnation, the antithesis of energy. Without energy, you can’t wonder or create. Disrupting your routine with a walk can be a catalyst for garnering fresh insights into problems or projects. Just by going outside, you are stepping out of your habitual surroundings and your comfort zone, which is necessary if you want to open your mind to new possibilities. . . .

Our brains work harder to process in different environments, so walking outside fosters our ability to glean new ideas, to take in new sights, sounds, smells, and flavors. Shinrin-yoku, or “forest bathing,” is a common form of relaxation and medicine in Japan. It was developed in 1982, and recent studies demonstrate that being in the forest and walking among the trees lowers your stress levels.

Also, which is better?  Going for a 30-minute walk, or three 10-minute walks throughout the day??  Here's the answer:

https://growyouthful.com/tips/fractionized-exercise.php

Gaesser examined whether dividing 30 minutes of exercise into three 10 minute sessions spaced throughout the day would have a better outcome. His volunteers walked briskly at an intensity equalling about 75% of each volunteer's maximum heart rate during three 10 minute sessions at 9:30am, 1:30pm and 5:30pm. They also completed one 30 minute session of brisk walking one afternoon on a separate day, and on the final day they did no exercise.

The result was that breaking up the daily exercise into three short sessions was significantly more effective than a single half-hour session. Average blood pressure was lowered, as well as the number of times their blood pressure spiked above 140/90.

This confirms yet again that sitting for long periods throughout the day is damaging to health and longevity, and it is highly beneficial to get up and move around. Many people think that 30 minutes of exercise each day is just too hard or takes up too much time, but now there is proof that a brisk 10 minute walk or other exercise is a great thing to do.

According to Gaesser, "it seems clear that, at least for blood pressure control, fractionized exercise is actually more effective than a single 30 minute bout."

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:07 am

So many people seem to think that an upcoming vaccine for Covid-19 will be a panacea.  Hardly.  Besides the possibility of exposing you to tracking devices, it could end up damaging your immune system, as this article points out:

https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/11/11/how-covid-19-vaccine-can-destroy-your-immune-system/

According to a study that examined how informed consent is given to COVID-19 vaccine trial participants, disclosure forms fail to inform volunteers that the vaccine might make them susceptible to more severe disease if they’re exposed to the virus

Previous coronavirus vaccine efforts — including those for SARS, MERS and RSV — have revealed a serious concern: The vaccines have a tendency to trigger antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)

ADE means that rather than enhance your immunity against the infection, the vaccine actually enhances the virus’s ability to enter and infect your cells, resulting in more severe disease than had you not been vaccinated

Lethal Th2 immunopathology is another potential risk. A faulty T cell response can trigger allergic inflammation, and poorly functional antibodies that form immune complexes can activate the complement system, resulting in airway damage

There’s evidence showing the elderly — who are most vulnerable to severe COVID-19 and would need the vaccine the most — are also the most vulnerable to ADE and Th2 immunopathology

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:25 pm

This isn't really a current event, but it's definitely timely, since the holidays are upon us.  Wink

Many people don't like eggnog, because the store-bought stuff is less than stellar.  Well, it's supereasy to make at home, so there's no reason to ever buy it.  This simple recipe uses coconut milk.  You can also use dairy, but because it's so hard to find quality dairy, I think it's easier just to use coconut milk.  This recipe also uses raw eggs.  If you can find high-quality organic eggs (preferably from pasture-raised hens) or eggs from a local farmer, then using raw eggs should be fine.  But if you're just buying plain old supermarket eggs, I wouldn't take the risk.   Suspect

Anyway, this recipe is a breeze.  You can use less nutmeg if you don't really care for it.

-------------------------------------------------------
Holiday Eggnog

1 1/2 cups (full fat) coconut milk
2 eggs
3 Tablespoons + 1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 1/4 fluid ounces dark rum (or bourbon)
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (preferably freshly grated)
pinch of sea salt

Pour all ingredients in a blender.  Whiz everything together for at least 10 seconds.  Refrigerate, and enjoy.  Keeps indefinitely.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:44 pm

The voter fraud in the U.S. elections has been off the charts.  Shocked  Here's just one shocking example, which includes a video:  

https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-farm-arena-footage-shows-poll-workers-staying-behind-pulling-out-suitcases-with-ballots_3603293.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-03-3

President Donald Trump’s legal team on Thursday presented surveillance footage to a Georgia State Legislature hearing that appears to show election ballot-counting workers kicking out poll observers late at night on Election Day before pulling out what appear to be suitcases allegedly filled with ballots.

A woman who identified herself as Jackie Pick, a lawyer who is assisting with their legal case, said the team received video footage from State Farm Arena’s vote-tabulation center in Fulton County, Georgia. The team said that GOP poll watchers were not allowed to watch the counting process in the poll center.

But, according to Pick, an unusual occurrence took place later in the evening at around 10 p.m. ET. A woman—described as a blonde woman with braids—told workers to stop counting and told everyone to go home.

Everyone clears out, including the Republican observers and the press, but four people stay behind and continue counting and tabulating well into the night,” Pick said. They counted unobserved until about 1 a.m.

Pick said that video footage shows Fulton County election workers waiting at their scanning areas until GOP poll watchers and reporters left the room before they started “scanning ballots,” ostensibly without any observation. Pick noted that it contravenes state and county law.

Apparently only about 5% of Republicans actually believe that Biden really won the election.  Anyone who's "not sure" whether there was voter fraud is either clueless or completely brainwashed.  clown   Of course, the criminal mainstream media is complicit in the coverup.  Hopefully truth and justice will eventually prevail.

Rigging a U.S. election is treason.  And you know what the penalty for that is???   What a Face

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:47 pm

Yes, Virginia, the whole Covid-19 narrative really is the biggest hoax ever.  Evil or Very Mad  Not the existence of the virus itself, but its actual severity and danger.   As the article below points out, the end goal is total control.   silent   And as Winston Churchill once put it:  

If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.

According to Dr. Roger Hodkinson, one of Canada’s top pathologists and an expert in virology, the COVID-19 pandemic is the “greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public”

Hodkinson stressed that PCR tests cannot diagnose infection and mass testing should therefore cease immediately. He also pointed out that social distancing and universal mask wearing are useless measures

Michael Yeadon, Ph.D., former vice-president and chief scientific adviser for Pfizer and founder and CEO of the biotech company Ziarco, has also spoken out about how fraudulent PCR testing is being used to manufacture the appearance of a pandemic that doesn’t really exist

Others who have identified the COVID-19 pandemic as a global hoax of unprecedented proportions include a group of German lawyers who founded the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee and are now laying the foundation for mass class-action lawsuits

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/12/the-end-goal-is-total-control/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:48 pm

As if we didn't know the truth already, a Chinese professor officially confirmed it:  The Chinese have bought public officials at the very top of the U.S government.  Evil or Very Mad   And no doubt the governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, is one of them.  This crook has refused to investigate the theft of the Georgia election, because he helped make it happen!!   Mad

Tucker Carlson exposed a video tonight that was scrubbed by the Chinese government of a professor admitting that they have people at the “top of America’s core inner circle of power and influence”:

In the video, a top economics professor discusses how China was able to easily settle disputes with prior administrations because they have people at the top of America, specifically on Wall Street. But when Trump came along, all that Chinese influence went away.

This professor also noted how Trump complained about Hunter Biden having a ‘global foundation’ and he essentially confirmed that the Biden family was in bed with the Chinese, that they helped him make these global deals.

But because of the lack of influence the Chinese have over the Trump administration, the professor suggested that these friendlies they have at the top of the American government went to work to get Biden elected.

https://therightscoop.com/watch-tucker-exposes-scrubbed-video-of-chinese-professor-saying-they-have-people-at-top-of-america/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:57 pm

"Law and justice," American-style.  Suspect  When the courageous whistleblower in the story below came to tell the truth about all the voter fraud he saw last month, instead of expressing concern about the actual fraud, the FBI decided to harass him and his family instead!!!   What a Face Be sure to watch the video.

Sadly, the corruption at all levels of the U.S. government is so thick you can cut it with a knife.  At least everyone with half a brain knows that now—and that Trump actually won the election quite easily.  

USPS contract driver and whistleblower Jesse Morgan sat down for an interview with Steve Bannon on War Room Pandemic, where he claimed that the FBI interrogated him.

Morgan brought serious claims of alleged voter fraud, and he has also stated that the FBI harassed him and his family instead of focusing on his claims.

“Are authorities coming to you and saying, ‘Hey, we need to sit down and interview you?’ What is going on with where these ballots are and what they are used for?” Steve Bannon asked.

“You know, it is hilarious that you say that. I’ve been interviewed, so I had a meeting with the FBI,” Morgan explained. “Somebody, the OGI or some agency from the post office and a few other people. So basically the interview, so here I am, the witness basically gets kind of like interrogated, I guess, you’d say, which is cool. I understand that they’re doing their job. So I give them what I saw, what happened to me, what I’d done. And what they wanted to do instead of focusing on the picture, they wanted to focus over here and try to figure out how I came on TV. It’s, unfortunate to be honest.”

https://www.unitedpatriotnews.com/general/fbi-harasses-his-family-when-hes-interrogated-over-fraud-claims/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:47 pm

Here's a forensics report from Michigan on the election fraud.  If you read this and still don't think there was any fraud, then you have the intelligence of a toothbrush.   Very Happy

The guy who wrote this detailed report deserves a medal.  cheers

Also, someone made the comment today that just because you steal something, that doesn't make it yours.  Exactly!  So, just because the Democrats, the media, Big Tech, etc., tried to steal this election, that doesn't mean that Biden is the legitimate President-elect.  

In a nutshell:

Based on the preliminary results, we conclude that the errors are so significant that they call into question the integrity and legitimacy of the results in the Antrim County 2020 election to the point that the results are not certifiable. Because the same machines and software are used in 48 other counties in Michigan, this casts doubt on the integrity of the entire election in the state of Michigan.

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3915344/posts

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:33 pm

Get a load of this!  According to an unnamed source, apparently Chief Dictator, er Justice, John Roberts TOLD the other Supreme Court justices how to vote!   Shocked   Up to this point, many have suspected that Roberts is in fact a snake.  Well, if this story is true, then there's little doubt.

Of course, anybody can call in to a radio show, so we don't know for sure that this account is accurate.  But it does sound kind of plausible.   study

Usually it is very calm, however today we could hear screaming all the way down the hall. . . .

Chief Justice Roberts was screaming

“Are you going to be responsible for the rioting if we hear this case?”

“Don’t tell me about Bush v. Gore, we weren’t dealing with riots then”

“You are forgetting what your role here is Neil, and I don’t want to hear from the two junior justices anymore. I will tell you how you will vote.”

Justice Clarence Thomas says, “This is the end of Democracy, John.”

When they left the room, Roberts, the Libs and Kavanaugh had big smiles. Alito and Thomas were visibly upset. ACB and Gorsuch didn’t seem fazed at all.

https://wentworthreport.com/2020/12/14/scotus-argued-loudly-before-dismissing-the-texas-lawsuit/

Last edited by neptune on Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:44 pm

I heard someone say this today:  All the people celebrating for Biden are going to be just like all those who were celebrating on the Titanic!!!    Wink

Gotta love it!!!!  Laughing

All the corruption going on now is so blatant and in-your-face that I believe something's going to happen.  No way the American people are going to put up with this kind of fraud anymore.  Are we headed for a civil war???  I don't know, but I definitely think the Titanic statement above has more than just a ring of truth to it.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:58 am

About a month ago, I naively updated to the Big Sur operating system on Apple.  But now I think that was a big mistake.  It seems that many of these so-called updates are just making it easier for Apple and other companies to spy on you, as these links point out:    Evil or Very Mad

The problems began after Big Sur was released and systems would behave and launch programs normally if their internet access was disabled. Then, on Friday, Paul’s article hit. Titled, “Your Computer Isn’t Yours,” it lays out some damning assertions against Apple — namely that the company logs every single application you run, every single time you run it, and that it sends this data directly to Apple via an unencrypted http (no https) connection.

https://www.extremetech.com/computing/317371-evaluating-apples-data-collection-in-macos-big-sur

macOS has apparently always has always sent data, unencrypted through to apple (and in turn the US Government), and their latest update circumvents all programs that try to stop it, as well as any VPNs. . . .

This means that Apple knows when you’re at home. When you’re at work. What apps you open there, and how often. They know when you open Premiere over at a friend’s house on their Wi-Fi, and they know when you open Tor Browser in a hotel on a trip to another city. . . .

Your lack of "online" privacy has apparently carried over to activity you do offline. I think it's safe to say there isn't anything you do ever, that isn't tracked, collected, monitored, shared, etc. It's spiraling out of control and it's very hard to manage. I really hope Linux becomes more viable in the coming years so I can completely make the switch from Windows.

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1268739-your-computer-isnt-yours/

So, in the future, think twice about getting the latest OS update.   Razz

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next