Explanation of societal issues

2 posters

Go down

Explanation of societal issues Empty Explanation of societal issues

Post by bighax Fri May 01, 2020 8:39 pm

Just came across this site https://isidewith.com/ which is a quiz designed to check what political party fits you the most. Now I don't care about solving it myself, but what interested me is how people answered certain questions (since you can check the stats). This is for Polish people but you can check for any country:

Forced vaccines for kids - 84% yes.
Should the government increase environmental regulations in terms of CO2? - 78% yes.
Should the government increase CCTV monitoring in public spaces? - 61% yes.
Should the government censor social media fake news? - 35% yes.

I believe this explains both the response to the coronavirus "pandemic" and many humanity's problems. I mean, 84% go for the vaccines unquestionably; has anyone thought about what's actually in the stuff that's injected to their kids? How about if the vaccines are actually needed to prevent those diseases or if those diseases are even a bigger problem than vaccines themselves. Basic biology says CO2 is needed and the war on it is baseless - still beyond 78% of people. And 35% for censoring "fake news" is still too much. Have they asked themselves based upon what "fake news" is decided? Have they wondered about the consequences of someone being the ultimate arbiter of what's "real" or "fake"? I doubt it.

Maybe the more revealing things are in the custom answers that are given. Let's take the CO2 issue. It's obvious the big corporations are polluting the environment - but no one added a custom answer that that is the problem, and not CO2. Only 2% believed climate change is natural (so I assume 98% don't think climate was changing before humanity?). 5% of people voted for the custom answer "CCTV should be additionally increased in high-crime areas" - but have they asked if they actually prevent crime (hint: not really). Even if they did, have the 61% of supporters compared that alleged positive to the actual negatives of CCTV? I'm guessing not - they just associate CCTV with "safety" and that's it.

I think this quiz shows the kind of mindset that drives most people, and why the "coronavirus pandemic" has fooled so many. Anyway, I'd like to see your comments and maybe a comparison to your countrymen responses.

bighax
Admin

https://tennisdoping.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Explanation of societal issues Empty Re: Explanation of societal issues

Post by bighax Fri May 01, 2020 9:27 pm

Checked stats for Germany:
Should the government be able to monitor phone calls and emails? - 62% yes.
Should the government increase video surveillance in public places? - 77% yes.
Should the government increase environmental regulations on businesses to reduce carbon emissions? - 71% yes.
Should the government require children to be vaccinated for preventable diseases? - 72% yes.

I mean more than half of people WANT their private communication spied on. Clearly there's a problem here.

bighax
Admin

https://tennisdoping.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon May 04, 2020 2:52 am

bighax wrote:
Forced vaccines for kids - 84% yes.

For the U.S., it was 70% total in favor of vaccines.  However, for the political party with which I'm most closely aligned, it was only 40%.

Should the government increase environmental regulations in terms of CO2? - 78% yes.

Our question was:  Should the government increase environmental regulations to prevent climate change?  And 63% said yes.  

None of this is really a surprise, though, because most of society just consists of sheeple.

Should the government increase CCTV monitoring in public spaces? - 61% yes.
Should the government censor social media fake news? - 35% yes.

I didn't notice any questions on those two topics.

But then there was this question:

Should Serena Williams be allowed to compete in tennis as a woman?

And 69% of the people said yes!  What a Face   Well, it would be interesting to know how the folks in Poland and Germany answered that one.  Wink

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down