Current issues and events

2 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Current issues and events - Page 8 Empty Re: Current issues and events

Post by neptune Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:38 pm

Don't you miss the good ol' days???  

Actually, there's always been bias in science, but now it seems worse than ever.   pale

Current issues and events - Page 8 Fun10

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:34 pm

I read this perceptive comment on the Web recently:

I am going to call out anyone who uses the term “anti-vaxxer.” Isn’t that prima facie evidence that the speaker/writer is demonizing and dehumanizing her opponent from the start, and it is therefore impossible to engage in an honest debate with that person?

I’ve noticed that my friends who are worried about vaccines are afraid of being labelled an “anti-vaxxer”, and preface their remarks by saying that they are not “anti-vaccine,” but they have delayed or spaced out the vaccinations, and avoided the multi-valent vaccines, etc.

I pointed out to one recently via email that that qualification shows that she is living in fear of being labelled a dissident.
Truly disgusting.

What I've learned is this:  Avoid like the plague anyone who uses the term "anti-vaxxer."  You cannot have an intelligent conversation with them.  People oppose vaccination for various reasons, and it's their right to do so.  And there's absolutely nothing inherently "anti-science" about this stance.  In fact, those who oppose vaccination are, in general, much more well-informed, educated, and intelligent than those who naively think vaccines are the best thing since Hamburger Helper.    study

It's also interesting that many of these same dogmatists support what they call "a woman's right to choose," but when it comes to vaccination, have no problem with it being mandatory!!    clown  

One more thing—as the quote above explains, do not worry about being called an anti-vaxxer (or a conspiracy theorist).  It's just fine to be a dissident.  cheers   In fact, it's a badge of honor 🎖, because these days it makes sense to question just about everything.  And dissidents are usually right!   Cool

Reminds me of one of my favorite sayings.  Here's the G-rated version:   Smile

If you're not on someone's blacklist, you're not doing anything worthwhile.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:10 pm

According to a Canadian doctor, a whopping 62% of his patients who got the jab now have permanent heart damage (and some even died)!!   What a Face

Well, if you decide to check your brain at the door and get one of these dangerous shots, then sadly, the joke's on you.   🥴

Current issues and events - Page 8 Dr.-Charles-Hoffe-Laura-Lynn-Tyler-Thompson-400x225

https://z3news.com/w/canadian-doctor-62-of-patients-vaccinated-for-covid-have-permanent-heart-damage/

After he had administered about 900 doses of the Moderna experimental mRNA COVID-19 injections, [Dr. Charles Hoffe] sounded the alarm over the severe reactions he was observing in his patients who chose to get the shot (he chose NOT to get it himself), which included death. . . .

Dr. Hoffe is truly a hero today, risking not only his reputation, but probably his very life to bring important information regarding the COVID-19 shots that the Globalists who control the corporate media and social media are trying very hard to censor. . . .

The blood clots we hear about which the media claim are very rare are the big blood clots which are the ones that cause strokes and show up on CT scans, MRI, etc. The clots I’m talking about are microscopic and too small to find on any scan. They can thus only be detected using the D-dimer test.

Using this test with his own patients, Dr. Hoffe claims that he has found evidence of small blood clots in 62% of his patients who have been injected with an mRNA shot.

He states that these people are now permanently disabled, and they will no longer “be able to do what they used to do.”

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:35 am

We all know that vaccines were responsible for the elimination of polio, right?  Riiiight???   I love you

Well, apparently that's just a big myth, as this article points out.    Shocked    It also explodes the idea that there are safe vaccines.  So, while the Covid shot is much more dangerous than traditional vaccines, even those cannot be considered "safe."    Suspect   

I used to think vaccines were great.  For example, back when I was still a university student, I got three hepatitis shots.  Why?  Well, I just thought that since the shots were available, that was a great way to protect yourself.  I also got the flu shot regularly for several years.  But then I learned better.  In fact, I haven't had a vaccine in ages, nor do I ever plan to.  Be smart, folks.  There are many ways to protect your health, like a healthy diet, good hygiene, regular moderate exercise, time spent outdoors in nature, and plenty of sleep—and sometimes even medicine.  But vaccines aren't one of them.    

Current issues and events - Page 8 Rise-of-Acute-Flaccid-Paralysis-AFP-and-Fall-of-Polio

https://web.archive.org/web/20150313180729/https://healthimpactnews.com/2011/did-vaccines-really-eradicate-polio/

There is plenty of confusion on the topic of vaccination, especially amongst brainwashed doctors who trusted their medical schools. Then the unsuspecting, trusting public trusts them…because the medical establishment must know best, right? And doctors are nice people, trying to do a good thing.  True.  I was once one of those brainwashed doctors who believed in the benevolence of the medical system and believed that all I learned was the best that modern times had to offer. . . .

Unbeknownst to most doctors, the polio-vaccine history involves a massive public health service makeover during an era when a live, deadly strain of poliovirus infected the Salk polio vaccines, and paralyzed hundreds of children and their contacts.  These were the vaccines that were supposedly responsible for the decline in polio from 1955 to 1961! But there is a more sinister reason for the “decline” in polio during those years; in 1955, a very creative re-definition of poliovirus infections was invented, to “cover” the fact that many cases of ”polio” paralysis had no poliovirus in their systems at all. While this protected the reputation of the Salk vaccine, it muddied the waters of history in a big way. . . .

During the great epidemics in the United States, the pathology called polio was reversed by alternative medical doctors who attested to great success, using detoxification procedures available at the time – yet they were categorically ignored[3].

Now it is admitted in the medical literature that other viruses can cause polio, yet few people on the street have any idea. . . .

No vaccines are safe. Having “efficacy” means an antibody response is generated, not that they keep you from getting sick. There are many other ways to keep children healthy other than injecting them with disease matter, chemicals, animal DNA, animal proteins, detergents and surfactants that inflame and weaken the blood brain barrier, potentially causing inflammation and other problems.

Do you know how much doctors learn about vaccines in medical school? When we participate in pediatrics training, we learn that vaccines need to be given on schedule.  We learn that smallpox and polio were eliminated by vaccines.  We learn that there’s no need to know how to treat diphtheria, because we won’t see it again anyway. We are indoctrinated with the mantra that “vaccines are safe and effective” – neither of which is true.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:03 am

More public deception about the "safe" Covid-19 shots.   Razz

Current issues and events - Page 8 25a3e2e78f653e75d8488fa2a2521b00

https://tinyurl.com/9rrphz7r

Covid vaccine maker Moderna received 300,000 reports of side effects after vaccinations over a three-month period following the launch of its shot, according to an internal report from a company that helps Moderna manage the reports.

That figure is far higher than the number of side effect reports about Moderna’s vaccine publicly available in the federal system that tracks such adverse events. . . .

Earlier this week, Richard Staub, the president of IQVIA’s Research & Development Solutions division, sent a “Q2 2021 update” which was labeled “Confidential - For internal distribution only.”

The slide does not make clear what three months are covered but refers to the “global launch” of the vaccine, which essentially took place in the first quarter of 2021. Whether the slide is referring to January through March or April through June, the 300,000 figure dwarfs the number of reports in VAERS for the Moderna vaccine for either period.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:29 pm

I read this perceptive comment recently on another forum:

The vaccinations distinguish those who are ready to submit to Deep State totalitarianism from those who are not.

Health has never been an issue.

In other words, the Covid-19 jab is separating the men from the sheeple—also known as useful idiots.   🤪

So, stand up for yourself and be a man.  💪   Of course, if you could lose your job for doing so, that would be an incredibly difficult decision.  But in the end, nothing is more valuable than your health, so saying no to the dangerous jab is without a doubt the right thing to do.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:07 pm

Here's more about the history of vaccines.  In this video, Dr. Andrew Kaufman challenges the commonly held belief that vaccines helped eradicate polio, smallpox, measles, etc.  First, he says that very few vaccines have been tested against the placebo effect.  If so, then how can you know if they're even effective?   Surprised   Next he mentions that polio was likely caused by toxic substances like lead, not a virus.  Concerning measles, he says that it is basically a harmless disease (like chickenpox), so the need for a "vaccine" against it is silly.  

To hear all that he has to say on this topic, start watching at 45:30, and continue for about 10 minutes or so.  Very interesting stuff.   study

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:41 pm

Tired of supporting liberal, "progressive" companies?   Evil or Very Mad   Here's a list of businesses to boycott—or at least avoid, followed by a couple of lists of companies worth doing business with.  In general, the larger the company, the more likely it is to be corrupt.  So, try to support smaller businesses when you can.

Companies to avoid:

https://www.cancelthiscompany.com/index.html

----------------------------------------------------

Decent alternatives:

https://www.cancelthiscompany.com/Good-Companies.html

https://www.hiddendominion.com/massive-list-of-made-in-america-shopping-alternatives/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:34 pm

Well, this is kind of surprising.  While I'm not a fan of Stefanos Tsitsipas's bratty behavior on the tennis court, he does seem to have a mind of his own.  Or at the very least, he displays a reasonable amount of caution.  👏   He said that he won't be getting the Covid-19 jab unless it becomes mandatory.  

Unfortunately, as you can also read about in the article below, Federer and Nadal show no such capability for independent thought.   clown

Current issues and events - Page 8 611ba494203027116d5066a3

https://www.rt.com/sport/532277-stefanos-tsitsipas-vaccine-covid-coronavirus-tennis/

World number three Stefanos Tsitsipas has revealed that he hasn't yet received one of the many available Covid-19 vaccines, saying that he will only take the jab should it become mandatory to compete in the sport.

Figures within the ATP Tour have encouraged players to get vaccinated against the potentially deadly virus, as the Delta variant continues to ravage unvaccinated populations across the globe.

While several prominent players including Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal have thrown their weight behind a vaccine drive within the sport, the 23-year-old Tsitsipas has his reservations.

"No one has told me anything. No one has made it a mandatory thing to be vaccinated," Tsitsipas told US media when asked if he plans on seeking out a vaccine ahead of future tournaments in the United States.

"At some point I will have to, I'm pretty sure about it, but so far it hasn't been mandatory to compete, so I haven't done it, no," he added in advance of the Masters 1000 event in Cincinnati, Ohio. . . .

Federer and Nadal, though, have no such concerns.

"The only way out of this nightmare is vaccination. Our responsibility as human beings is to accept it," said Nadal recently after revealing that he had received the Pfizer-BioNTech shot.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:57 pm

It seems that with the Impostor in Chief Joe Biden, the disasters just keep a-comin'.   clown    At this rate, he won't be lasting very long.  

Reminds me of a couple lines from an old Laura Branigan song:

And everything you hold,
Just falls apart like shattered glass
!    Laughing

Current issues and events - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR68oksFn3Q7gIF5MNrK_Zqv_ZaftYcQ3S06M2bsjxXHgm9AdWiMbRwg1A4Q&s

https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-ex-aide-to-margaret-thatcher-unloads-on-biden-will-go-down-as-one-of-the-biggest-failures?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Nile Gardiner, a top former aide to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, slammed President Joe Biden on Sunday amid the chaos unfolding on the ground in Afghanistan.

Gardiner, who has a doctorate in history from Yale University, is considered a foreign policy expert and has testified numerous times before Congress.

Gardiner responded to Biden’s Afghanistan debacle in a series of tweets posted yesterday, including the following:

Clueless, isolated, and sinking fast. President Biden has become an embarrassment on the world stage, and his non-leadership a gift to the enemies of the free world, from Kabul to Beijing. America has never been weaker at the helm in the modern era.

“A massive collapse of American leadership on the world stage. Joe Biden will go down as one of the biggest failures in US presidential history.

Joe Biden has humiliated the United States on the world stage. This will haunt the world’s superpower for decades.”

Biden’s Saigon moment. A monumental disaster delivered by the weakest, most left-wing US presidency in American history.”

“President Biden has humiliated the United States, undermined America’s allies, and handed a huge gift to America’s enemies, from the Taliban to al Qaeda and Islamist terrorist groups across the world.”

The Daily Wire reported on Sunday that former White House physician Ronny Jackson, who served in the role under both Presidents Obama and Trump, called out Biden for avoiding the public amid the collapse of Afghanistan.

Jackson responded to Biden’s absence from the public eye by tweeting: “OUTRAGEOUS! Biden needs to address the nation TONIGHT.

If he’s not mentally capable of handling this crisis, he needs to resign IMMEDIATELY,” Jackson continued. “America deserves better than this – OUR VETERANS DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS! Come out of hiding at Camp David and do your damn job!

Former President Donald Trump slammed Biden on Saturday over the situation, calling it a “disgrace,” and then called on him to resign on Sunday.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:03 pm

This pretty much nails how things are in America today:    Neutral

Current issues and events - Page 8 Ny0xNC02Ni5qcGc

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:04 am

Speaking of Nazi Germany  , someone wrote this insightful comment on another board:

Ok, let me see if I've got everything straight in this brave new world. All experts agree on Covid/Masks/Vaccines etc... Except, that is, for experts who don't agree, who are all "quacks and conspiracy theorists" who you should just dismiss offhand because totally objective and unbiased "fact-checking" organisations tell you to.  So to summarize, listen to the experts (but not the "quacks"), disengage your brain, shut the f*** up and just blindly do everything your completely trustworthy government tells you to. Sounds great. I'm sure nothing bad has ever happened ever by people following this course of action.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:53 pm

And isn't it ironic . . . don't ya think??     Laughing

Current issues and events - Page 8 24048010

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:59 pm

Back in the '70s, we had:

Short people got no reason,
Short people got no reason to live. . . .

Now, let's fast-forward to today:

Unvaccinated people got no reason,
Unvaccinated people got no reason to live. . . .
      Suspect              

Current issues and events - Page 8 24072810

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:30 am

Apparently all spectators at the U.S. Open are required to be "vaccinated," but not the players themselves.  How's that for hypocrisy???   Evil or Very Mad

Now, here's more complete lunacy.  🤪   Heil Josef!!!!!  

Current issues and events - Page 8 N2U5NzJhOC5wbmc

https://nypost.com/2021/08/27/biden-and-fauci-discuss-covid-19-booster-shots-every-5-months/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

President [sic] Biden on Friday said he and Dr. Anthony Fauci discussed requiring COVID-19 booster shots every five months rather than every eight as previously anticipated.

The shorter timeframe would increase the number of vaccine doses that the US will need to set aside for booster shots — as poorer nations clamor for more US donations.

The question raised is should it be shorter than eight months? Should it be as little as five months? That’s being discussed. I spoke with Dr. Fauci this morning about that,” Biden said in the Oval Office during a visit from Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett.

Biden said Friday that booster shots for Americans “will start here on Sept. 20 pending approval of the FDA and the CDC committee of outside experts.”

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:50 am

Apparently Djokovic attended the Lake Street Dive concert on Tuesday night at Rumsey Playfield in Central Park.  

Current issues and events - Page 8 NCZwaWQ9QXBp

And here's the policy of that place:    Shocked

All guests will be required to show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination in order to enter our shows at Rumsey Playfield in Central Park. In addition, masks are required upon entry to the venue and strongly encouraged for all guests for the duration of the performance, as is physical distance.

So, you have to prove you've gotten the jab, but still need a "mask" to enter?  Shows you what a hoax this "vaccine" is.  🤪

Sorry, but anybody who takes this dangerous, experimental shot has the intelligence of a toothbrush.  🪥   Very disappointed in Djokovic—I really thought he was smarter than that.   Crying or Very sad

Is Tsitsipas the only top player who hasn't caved yet to the lunacy?   🤔    Of course, there's always the possibility that Djokovic, being rich and famous, pulled some strings and got into the concert without needing to be "vaccinated."   Well, hope so at least.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:29 pm

Sadly, it seems the U.S. Open is merely becoming a vehicle for political correctness and propaganda.   Razz   First, we had the totalitarian (and hypocritical) policy of forcing all spectators to get the "vaccine," but not the players themselves.  

Now we have more lunacy:  "Pride Day"?    🤪   What on earth does that have to do with tennis??  And apparently
Medvedev, Auger-Aliassime, and Tsitsipas are now the Three Stooges.    clown  

So . . . next year are they going to start handing out free condoms too???   🤮

Hurray for anyone and everyone who's refusing to attend this repugnant tournament.  And at the very least, we can boycott the U.S. Open Web site, which is what I'm doing.   💪

https://www.tennis.com/baseline/articles/auger-aliassime-medvedev-tsitsipas-atp-support-gay-players-us-open-pride

On Wednesday, USTA celebrated its inaugural Pride Day at the US Open.

Rainbows were prominent throughout the grounds, from wristbands on ball persons to lights on Arthur Ashe Stadium. Messages popped up on scoreboards reminding spectators of the occasion. Pre-match coin tosses featured same-sex couples, including former Top 100 player Brian Vahaly and his husband [sic] Bill—with the two ultimately having their five-year-old twin boys do the honors for the night-session match between Sloane Stephens and Coco Gauff.

While several WTA players have come out during their playing careers, the ATP has not seen an openly gay player compete on tour. Danill Medvedev, Felix Auger-Aliassime and Stefanos Tsitsipas were each asked how they would feel if one of their active peers came out as gay in their post-match press conferences.

“I think everybody would be super open if somebody would come out on the ATP Tour,” said Medvedev. “I think it's great from US Open this initiative. I think ATP honestly is doing a good job also, especially internally trying to provide info and to just make sure that if anybody wants to come out, he's gonna feel safe and secure.”

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:38 am

In 1986, Janet Jackson told us about something that drives most people:  "It's the pleasure principle, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-ah!!!!"

And then ten years later, Sheryl Crow informed us, "If it makes you happy, it can't be that baaaaaaaaaaad!!!!"    Very Happy

But does pursuing pleasure and positive experiences really bring us lasting happiness?  According to the best research, it does not.   Shocked    The video below explains more.

So anyway, maybe Crow was right to ask in the next breath, "If it makes you happy, then why the hell are you so sad???"   Wink

Compelling research indicates that the pursuit of happiness—at least by modern definitions, with our emphasis on pleasure and gratification—won’t ultimately bring us ease and it most certainly won’t bring us strength.

https://www.christinecarter.com/2018/07/problem-pursuing-pleasure/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Okay, the American Gestapo are at it again!!  Here's a horrifying story about a normal citizen in Kentucky being "interrogated" over not having taken the Covid-19 jab.   Shocked   Apparently Big Brother may know if you got the shot or not.  

Here's the deal:  In the U.S at least, if anyone knocks on your door—including the police—you don't even have to answer, much less talk to them.  And never allow the police into your home without a search warrant.   Twisted Evil   In short, the guy in this story made a big mistake by talking to the jerks who came to his house.  He shouldn't have even answered the door.

Another thing—if you haven't gotten the shot, don't tell that to anyone you don't trust, including your so-called friends.  Only tell select people who haven't received the shot themselves.  I tell you, these are scary times we're living in!   Embarassed   In general, you should avoid discussing the "vaccine" except in private—or as an anonymous individual on the Web. And you may even want to consider using a browser like Tor for sensitive matters.  

Current issues and events - Page 8 Fda4823d9ea6d05a4e19a824c51c735d

https://realrawnews.com/2021/09/census-data-cdc-database-expose-unvaccinated/

On Saturday, September 11, 43-year-old Dale Oliver of Sandy Hook, Kentucky, was engaged in his typical weekend ritual—watching college football on TV—when he heard a knock on his front door. Upon opening it, he found himself face-to-face with two uninvited guests, representatives of Elliott County Health Department. They wished to speak to him about his vaccination status.

It’s come to our attention your family has not been vaccinated. May we come in?” one health official said, according to Mr. Oliver. . . .

I told them whether or not we’ve taken the shot was none of their damn business and to leave. But they just stood there staring at me like I was some kind of animal or something. I was curious and asked how they hell they’d know if I and my family got jabbed,” Mr. Elliott told RRN.

The county health officers were not schooled in Deep State discretion, apparently.

They told Mr. Oliver that 2020 Census data showed 3 people living in the household, and that information, when compared against the CDCs vaccination database, proved that neither Mr. Oliver nor his wife and daughter had been vaccinated for Covid-19.

Their statements raise grave concern, as the CDC insists it does not maintain a database of vaccination and unvaccinated persons, and claims vaccination records it receives are collected in aggregate, with no personal identifying information. Mr. Oliver’s encounter certainly casts doubt on CDC honesty, and it’s simple to see just how easily the CDC can obtain an individual’s vaccination status. . . .

Elliott County health officers, Mr. Oliver added, accused him of being an “anti-vaxxer” an endangering the lives of not only his family but also neighbors who had taken Covid-19 vaccinations.

“They told me I’m a health risk to the community, and that if I got anyone sick, I could be charged with crimes. When I told them bastards that I didn’t have time to wait in some damn 12-hour line for a shot, they told me they’d send someone to my house to give us the shot. F**kers outright said Joe Biden and Dr. Fauci want me to take it, to protect other people from Covid-19. I started to close the door and their ugly faces when they really pissed me off,” Mr. Oliver said.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:52 pm

As we all know, we recently passed the twentieth anniversary of 9/11.  For over a decade, I naively believed the "official" story.  
 clown   But then I finally woke up to the truth.   Mad   Here's a link offering dozens of reasons that we know 9/11 was an inside job.  And I've highlighted the top three below:

Current issues and events - Page 8 9-11-01-inside-job

http://mindprod.com/politics/bush911insidejob.html

1. No steel frame buildings had ever before in history collapsed either from fires or planes hitting them. They are designed to withstand those hazards. On 2001-09-11 three of them fell and fell perfectly straight down. Why do you think demolition experts spend weeks planting charges and timing the explosions with millisecond precision? To make sure the buildings implode and fall straight down, just as the three WTC (World Trade Centre) towers did. That perfection does not happen by accident. Further, the timing of the falls are indicative of linear controlled demolitions, not accelerating natural gravitational collapse. An engineering failure of this magnitude would normally demand an exhaustive study as to the mechanism of failure to ensure it never happened again, but all the evidence was quickly whisked away and melted down thus ensuring the cause was never discovered.

2. The 1/3 sized wheels, turbofan and diffuser found at the Pentagon crash are not part of a 757, but of a much smaller military aircraft, the A-3 drone. Two civilian defense contractor employees — told to remain silent — say other workers quietly retro-fitted missile and remote control systems onto A-3 jets at Colorado public airport prior to September 11. Bush claims a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon then vaporised and that is why there was no wreckage, but that is utterly impossible. The titanium used in the 12 tons of engines does not even melt at temperatures reached by mixing jet fuel and pure oxygen much less vaporise. . . .

3.  Thermate is an improved and patented variant of Thermite.  It is used only by the military. It is used for cutting through steel.  Thermate was found on the clean cuts on the steel of the World Trade building rubble.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:50 pm

I talked to someone at the grocery store today, and she told me a horrible tale.   Evil or Very Mad

This woman said she's 61 years old.  And in the past couple weeks, apparently two of her relatives got the Covid-19 jab—and guess what?  Both died within 24 to 48 hours of receiving the shot!!    What a Face

Up to this point, I had read about lots of people dying from the shot, but hadn't actually heard a firsthand account.  Well, now I have.   Embarassed

One of her relatives who died was 81 years old.  I asked her if she had warned him about getting the shot.  She said that ​he "knew" not to get it, and in fact had already had Covid-19 and beaten it.  But apparently the Veterans Administration kept bugging him to get the shot, so he finally did.   Neutral

She also said that she's gotten the flu vaccine in the past, but will have nothing to do with the Covid-19 shot.  I told her that the death rate for the Covid-19 shot is apparently at least 100 times that of the flu shot.  In addition, she said that another relative of hers, who got the Covid-19 shot a couple of months ago, had to be rushed to the emergency room recently for heart problems.  She believes that these problems are directly related to the shot.

Anyway, this is such a tragic story.  So, if you're reading this, please DO NOT get the Covid-19 shot, and warn everyone you care about not to get it as well.  You may end up saving your life or someone else's—literally.  Nobody I'm close to has gotten the shot, and none of us ever plan to either.   💪

But if you have gotten one or more of the shots, please don't panic.  Just stop right where you are—don't get any "boosters" or any other Covid-19 shots.  Although you can't change the past, you can certainly keep from making things worse.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:22 pm

Sad but true.   Sad

Current issues and events - Page 8 Vaccine%20grim%20reaper

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:25 pm

A funeral director really gives out the 411 on the "vaccine" in this short video:    Mad  

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:42 am

After so "bravely" bucking the vaccination trend for a few months, Tsitsipas is now caving.   clown   Well, these tennis players aren't exactly the brightest stars in the galaxy, are they?   Wink

Last I heard, though, Rublev was still holding out.  And retired legend Pat Cash has voiced objections to the "vaccine" as well.  Still not sure about Djokovic—hopefully he hasn't gotten the jab.

Current issues and events - Page 8 Tsitsipas-960x600

https://www.ekathimerini.com/news/1168197/tsitsipas-says-will-take-covid-19-shot-this-year/

A month after sparking controversy by saying he would only get the Covid-19 vaccine if it became mandatory to compete in tennis, world number three Stefanos Tsitsipas has said he plans to receive the jab later in 2021.

It will certainly happen this year,” Tsitsipas said in an interview with Antenna TV.

Asked if he would get vaccinated so that he could get back to a normal social life, the 23-year-old responded: “yes, this is the reason.”

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:55 am

On another tennis board, I read this perceptive comment recently:

Sheepishness is the new normal.

So true.  Sad   And Pat Benatar nailed this common human tendency when she recorded this song nearly thirty years ago.  Listen up and learn!!   👂

You can download the whole song for free here:

https://freemp3cloud.com/en/

Some of the perceptive lyrics:

Everybody go 'round, go 'round, go 'round,
Everybody lay down, lay down, lay down,
Don't nobody make a sound,
Everybody lay down.

Everybody give up, give up, give up,
Nobody hang tough, hang tough, hang tough,
Life a little too rough
Everybody lay down.

Everybody say hey, don't nobody say no?
Everybody say wait, don't nobody say go?
Everybody lay down . . . .

Everybody's wantin' higher,
Everybody wanna touch the fire,
Nobody willing to lay it all down.

Everybody want heaven,
Everybody say "Amen!"
One thing is certain,
You gotta lay it all down.

Last edited by neptune on Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

neptune

Back to top Go down