Coronavirus is a fraud

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Coronavirus is a fraud - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus is a fraud

Post by bighax Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:59 am

neptune wrote:
Never argue with stupid people.  They will drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.   Cool

Funnily enough, I seem to recall him having that quote in his signature. How ironic.

Do you live in Poland?

Yeah.

I heard that in a neighboring county, the National Guard was patrolling everywhere yesterday.  And in the county where I live, there's a 6 p.m. curfew.  Apparently someone who drove from another county to our county to go grocery shopping recently in violation of the curfew was handed a $1,500 ticket!   Shocked

Hmm, I don't think there's "curfew" here, but you can get slapped with a 30K fine for violating quarantine.

It's insane.  I've heard that a lot of elderly people are saying they've never seen anything like this situation in their entire lives.

Some of them have told me the "end times" are coming. They might be, but it won't be the biblical ones, but ones created by the people in power.

P.S.  Apparently somebody new has now registered on this board.  Based on his name, it must be a Thiem fan.  Smile

He expected tennis discussion, saw this thread, thought "damn those conspiracy morons", and ran away Laughing

In the meantime, more censorship coming from the usual suspects: https://reclaimthenet.org/youtube-5g-coronavirus/ https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2020/04/twitter-censoring-tweets-they-feel-increases-risk-of-transmitting-coronavirus/106642/

bighax
Admin

https://tennisdoping.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:10 am

bighax wrote:
Funnily enough, I seem to recall him having that quote in his signature. How ironic.

Wow, that really is ironic.  I checked his signature, and it's a variation on that saying.  Apparently what he's doing is projecting his own stupid side onto others, so that he doesn't have to face his issues.  Happy, well-adjusted people don't do this, and this dude definitely doesn't seem happy.    Neutral  

Unreasoning people rarely see themselves as stupid.  But others can see it.  

Do you live in Poland?
Yeah.

How do you know English so well?

I suspected that you don't live in the U.S., because some of your spellings are British, and you describe temperatures in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit.  Smile   Are you in Warsaw?

Ever heard of athlete Anna Rechnio? She was a very powerful jumper.

Hmm, I don't think there's "curfew" here, but you can get slapped with a 30K fine for violating quarantine.

Is everybody under quarantine?  All day long?  A 30,000 fine???  What a Face   Sounds like they're trying to turn Poland into po' land.   rabbit

Some of them have told me the "end times" are coming. They might be, but it won't be the biblical ones, but ones created by the people in power.

I have no idea, but the authoritarianism we're witnessing is very alarming.

He expected tennis discussion, saw this thread, thought "damn those conspiracy morons", and ran away Laughing

Well, certainly nothing to take personally at least.  Besides, we only want "independent thinkers" on this forum.  Wink

Outrageous.  It's best to avoid "social media" as much as possible.  I have a fake Twitter account and a fake Facebook account, but I rarely use them.  Anyway, I may stop completely.  It's also best to avoid using Google (hard to do, I know) and YouTube (owned by Google).  

These companies are just plain evil.  Evil or Very Mad  At least we can do our part by not patronizing them.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:35 pm

Get a load of this.  According to Dr. Knut Wittkowski, the former head of the Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design at Rockefeller University, instead of eradicating the epidemic, mass quarantines are just prolonging it:  

https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/epidemiologist-coronavirus-exterminated-lockdowns-lifted/

"But, what happens is if you flatten the curve, you also prolong, to widen it, and it takes more time," he explained. "And I don't see a good reason for a respiratory disease to stay in the population longer than necessary."

Wittkowski said the only thing that stops respiratory diseases is herd immunity.

Herd immunity happens when a large percentage of a population becomes immune to an infectious disease, which stops its spread.

"About 80% of the people need to have had contact with the virus, and the majority of them won’t even have recognized that they were infected, or they had very, very mild symptoms, especially if they are children," he said.

"So, it's very important to keep the schools open and kids mingling to spread the virus to get herd immunity as fast as possible," said Wittkowski.

At the same time, the elderly should be separated and the nursing homes closed.

After about four weeks, with the virus exterminated, he said, their children and grandchildren can return.

Wittkowski said the standard cycle of respiratory diseases is two weeks, after which "it's gone."

So, apparently this "social distancing" approach is exactly what we should not be doing.   Rolling Eyes

Isn't this whole situation just completely nuts??? geek

Last edited by neptune on Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:52 pm

Two more excellent articles:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/why-are-we-ignoring-all-the-contrarian-scholars-on-covid-19/

You might think it’s a universal consensus that this disease is both world-ending and here to stay. Yet many scholars—a growing amount of them, more and more every day—are sounding the alarm on what they’re calling a major overreaction to this disease: epidemiologists, public health officials, preventative medicine experts, professors and numerous other academics have all been raising red flags regarding the draconian, ongoing response to the coronavirus outbreak here, namely by pointing out that lockdowns are ineffective, unwise and destructive policy that will put millions out of work while doing little to halt the spread of the disease.

Why is nobody paying attention to them? Are they less credentialed, more inexperienced, less trustworthy? None of those things are true.

https://spectator.us/deadly-coronavirus-still-far-clear-covid-19/

We ought to suspect systematic error, that the COVID-19 data we are seeing from different countries is not directly comparable.

Look at other rates: Spain 7.1 percent, US 1.3 percent, Switzerland 1.3 percent, France 4.3 percent, South Korea 1.3 percent, Iran 7.8 percent. We may very well be comparing apples with oranges. Recording cases where there was a positive test for the virus is a very different thing to recording the virus as the main cause of death. . . .

It will take months, perhaps years, if ever, before we can assess the wider implications of what we are doing. The damage to children’s education, the excess suicides, the increase in mental health problems, the taking away of resources from other health problems that we were dealing with effectively. Those who need medical help now but won’t seek it, or might not be offered it. And what about the effects on food production and global commerce, that will have unquantifiable consequences for people of all ages, perhaps especially in developing economies? . . .

Governments must remember that rushed science is almost always bad science. We have decided on policies of extraordinary magnitude without concrete evidence of excess harm already occurring, and without proper scrutiny of the science used to justify them.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggestThiemTardEver Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:18 pm

bighax wrote:He expected tennis discussion, saw this thread, thought "damn those conspiracy morons", and ran away Laughing
Haha, actually I registrated because of this thread. Had already checked this board out a couple of times beforehand and while I don't believe in any conspiracies (at least not regarding this topic), I still felt like I was better off posting here than on MTF (the overreaction there lol). Forgot to post something though, but then read myself being mentioned, so here we go.

As I'm European, it's pretty late here currently though, will probably write something tomorrow unless I forget about it again. Laughing

BiggestThiemTardEver

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:56 pm

BiggestThiemTardEver wrote:
Haha, actually I registrated because of this thread.

Hi, BiggestThiemTardEver.  Welcome to the forum.   Smile

Had already checked this board out a couple of times beforehand and while I don't believe in any conspiracies (at least not regarding this topic)

I think bats in a Wuhan lab is the best explanation I've seen for the source of Covid-19, a theory offered by Chinese researchers Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao (whose paper has since disappeared from ResearchGate but can still be found here:  https://web.archive.org/web/20200214144447/https:/www.researchgate.net/publication/339070128_The_possible_origins_of_2019-nCoV_coronavirus ).  As for whether the release of the virus was intentional or accidental, that's where the controversy comes in.  Wink

I still felt like I was better off posting here than on MTF (the overreaction there lol). Forgot to post something though, but then read myself being mentioned, so here we go.

Oh, that's pretty funny.  Hope you didn't feel slighted that we mentioned you or anything.  I just thought it was interesting that someone new registered but then went quiet.   drunken

As I'm European, it's pretty late here currently though, will probably write something tomorrow unless I forget about it again. Laughing

That's fine—feel free to post here, if you'd like.  And if you just want to lurk, that's fine too. As for Thiem, he definitely seems like one of the nicest guys on the tour.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:41 pm

neptune wrote:How do you know English so well?

Ha. I guess playing video games from a really young age helped. But, getting access to the Internet was the milestone. I wanted to play games with other people, and inevitably I had to talk to them. Then I got my own forum (not this one), began using imageboards, etc. Starting young helps, I don't think I could learn a language now.

Thanks for the linked articles. It's now 100% obvious the authorities don't care about your health - there's a huge and dangerous agenda behind this. Twitter now deletes your account for questioning social distancing: https://reclaimthenet.org/diamond-silk-account-locked-coronavirus/.

Interesting and sad post from reddit: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fxwncx/the_travesty_of_this_fake_pandemic_many_of_you/. Cancer patient dies without being able to see her family for 3 weeks. Declared cause of death: the fucking Coronavirus, of course, WITHOUT TESTING. I hope every single asshole responsible for this situation gets punished eventually.

That won't happen of course. Polish research institute ran a poll on whether the Poles support goverment policies in regards to coronavirus. Results: 62% Heavy Yes, 25% just Yes. 1% unsure, 9% "Probably not". Only 3% stand confidently against the policies. I suspect the results would be similar all over the world, we might be doomed. https://coinsh.red/ipfs/QmeYfMkhWY8Bu7xg2Ts7SQ3WzSf2Ch6ZdWkbPxDUqhpDoS

Haha, actually I registrated because of this thread. Had already checked this board out a couple of times beforehand and while I don't believe in any conspiracies (at least not regarding this topic), I still felt like I was better off posting here than on MTF (the overreaction there lol). Forgot to post something though, but then read myself being mentioned, so here we go.

Welcome to the forum!

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:58 pm

NaturalNews just ran a propaganda piece claiming that people who blow the lid on coronavirus fakery are doing the globalists' bidding https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-09-coronavirus-pandemic-denialists-playing-right-into-the-hands-of-the-globalists.html). Seriously fuck this guy, he's using all the usual strawman arguments the MSM worshippers always used to. Such as:

"They lead people to reject the entire Germ Theory, leading people to believe that 100+ countries have all agreed to carry out a grand global conspiracy that involves crashing their own economies, faking the mass cremation of bodies and secretly altering death certificates all across the globe, all in unison, without a single whistleblower spilling the beans."

Cool story bro, except:
1 - Very few people reject the entire germ theory. What they're saying is that there's no single coronavirus and that what's been attributed to it is an artifact of other diseases, environmental effects, and some other viruses plus the proven fakery.
2 - There is no need for a global conspiracy of 100+ countries. Most of them just obey the orders from above. DO you think your average hospital has a say? I've talked to doctors, nurses, etc. THEY'RE THREATENED WITH CONSEQUENCES IF THEY DON'T DO WHAT THEY'RE TOLD.
3 - Crashing economies? It's really only the poor that are affected. Certainly not the people who ordered the "pandemic".
4 - Faking mass cremation? The fakery has been PROVEN. It's impossible that he doesn't know about it, so why does he make this claim?
5 - Altering death certificates? Even more proof. See above reddit post. And ALL THE DEATHS IN ITALY that have been reported as coronavirus ARE FAKE. All the patients have had other diseases.
6 - Without a single whistleblower? How about all the people who visited their "overcrowded hospitals" and showed they ARE EMPTY? Nurses, etc. have also spoken out.

So it's clear that Mike Adams has decided to join in with the globalists (despite criticizing others for allegedly doing so). Time to disown and ignore this fake now. Too bad, because he used to have really good content. I loved his CounterThink videos for example.

Or maybe he's just been duped. I doubt it, because I know he's smart and can do good research. Or, maybe he just wants to push his SHTF theory to sell his expensive masks, jackets, "superfoods", etc. Also possible. Still, can't rely too much on NaturalNews now IMO.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:25 pm

However, the article does say one really insightful thing:

"Seriously, folks, we are living in the new age of scientific illiteracy "

Of course he follows it with dumb stuff. If you're so scientifically literate, answer this:

1) Where is the scientific evidence for the accuracy of the test?
2) Where is the scientific evidence for there being a single "novel coronavirus"?
3) Where is the scientific evidence for nCov causing the diseases that are attributed to it?
4) Where is the scientific evidence proving it is as contagious as claimed?
5) Where is the scientific evidence showing it caused the reported deaths, and not the other diseases that the patients have had?
6) Where is the scientific evidence proving social distancing works?

It seems Mike Adams - as well as the other panic spreaders - are truly living in a new age of scientific illiteracy - since they have zero evidence for any of the above!

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggestThiemTardEver Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:24 am

neptune wrote:Oh, that's pretty funny. Hope you didn't feel slighted that we mentioned you or anything. I just thought it was interesting that someone new registered but then went quiet. drunken
Haha, no, everything fine. Very Happy

neptune wrote:I think bats in a Wuhan lab is the best explanation I've seen for the source of Covid-19, a theory offered by Chinese researchers Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao (whose paper has since disappeared from ResearchGate but can still be found here:  https://web.archive.org/web/20200214144447/https:/www.researchgate.net/publication/339070128_The_possible_origins_of_2019-nCoV_coronavirus ).  As for whether the release of the virus was intentional or accidental, that's where the controversy comes in.  Wink
I obviously don't know for sure what happened in Wuhan, but I believe it's perfectly reasonable that the Virus is of natural origin. Bats are just an ideal host for diseases with the way they live (big groups, fly around spreading diseases) and their immune system works. You just shouldn't eat these things. Also I prefer believing that nothing gets out of a lab of the highest security level, this Virus is nothing compared to what they are working with.
However, that lab probably played a role in the quick identification of the Virus. While most people probably think a non-identification is a horrendous thought, I personally believe that in most countries the Coronavirus wave would have been mixed up with a very strong flu wave given how similar they are in their symptoms and severeness.

I'll just share the view of a German forensic doctor (Klaus Püschel) whose opinion largely resembles mine. Unfortunately I only found articles in German, but I will try to highlight the more important things he said as good as possible.

He is examining corpses in Hamburg (against the recommendations of the RKI that believes they are too infectious). "Basically this is a situation we know from other diseases. But there are viruses that are far more dangerous and cause chronic deseases like hepatitis or bacteria that causes tuberculosis or meningitis. We have to suspect every corpse to be potentially infectious."

"What I can tell you from Hamburg is, we've only had lethal cases with mostly several pre-existing illnesses and with an average age of well above 70. Everybody we examinded either had cancer, a chronic lung disease, was a strong smokers, very obese, had diabetes or cardiovaskular diseases. Even where the public says "he was 52 and completely healthy", I would say he maybe didn't know that he had severe underlying medical conditions. That is very well possible since many of us carry illnesses they don't even know about. Healthy persons will experience a relatively harmless viral infection that will be forgotten very quickly."

"Eventually we will have a Millions of infections, we are delaying the problem to some degree. We are hoping to soften the infection later, but we can't avoid the disease. We can get it in many places and that is no problem. The best drug we have is our immune system."

"This Virus is influencing our lifes in a completely overdrawn way that stands in no relation to the threat due to the Virus itself. The enormous economic damage doesn't resemble the danger resulting from the Virus at all, I assume we won't even see the Corona-deaths when looking at the annual death-rates. It sounds harsh, but some of the dead people would have died anyway."

BiggestThiemTardEver

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:58 am

neptune wrote:Oh, that's pretty funny.  Hope you didn't feel slighted that we mentioned you or anything.  I just thought it was interesting that someone new registered but then went quiet.   drunken
Haha, no, everything fine.  Very Happy

neptune wrote:I think bats in a Wuhan lab is the best explanation I've seen for the source of Covid-19, a theory offered by Chinese researchers Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao (whose paper has since disappeared from ResearchGate but can still be found here:  https://web.archive.org/web/20200214144447/https:/www.researchgate.net/publication/339070128_The_possible_origins_of_2019-nCoV_coronavirus ).  As for whether the release of the virus was intentional or accidental, that's where the controversy comes in.  Wink
I obviously don't know for sure what happened in Wuhan, but I believe it's perfectly reasonable that the Virus is of natural origin. Bats are just an ideal host for diseases with the way they live (big groups, fly around spreading diseases) and their immune system works. You just shouldn't eat these things. Also I prefer believing that nothing gets out of a lab of the highest security level, this Virus is nothing compared to what they are working with.
However, that lab probably played a role in the quick identification of the Virus. While most people probably think a non-identification is a horrendous thought, I personally believe that in most countries the Coronavirus wave would have been mixed up with a very strong flu wave given how similar they are in their symptoms and severeness.

I'll just share the view of a German forensic doctor (Klaus Püschel) whose opinion largely resembles mine. Unfortunately I only found articles in German, but I will try to highlight the more important things he said as good as possible.

He is examining corpses in Hamburg (against the recommendations of the RKI that believes they are too infectious). "Basically this is a situation we know from other diseases. But there are viruses that are far more dangerous and cause chronic deseases like hepatitis or bacteria that causes tuberculosis or meningitis. We have to suspect every corpse to be potentially infectious."

"What I can tell you from Hamburg is, we've only had lethal cases with mostly several pre-existing illnesses and with an average age of well above 70. Everybody we examinded either had cancer, a chronic lung disease, was a strong smokers, very obese, had diabetes or cardiovaskular diseases. Even where the public says "he was 52 and completely healthy", I would say he maybe didn't know that he had severe underlying medical conditions. That is very well possible since many of us carry illnesses they don't even know about. Healthy persons will experience a relatively harmless viral infection that will be forgotten very quickly."

"Eventually we will have a Millions of infections, we are delaying the problem to some degree. We are hoping to soften the infection later, but we can't avoid the disease. We can get it in many places and that is no problem. The best drug we have is our immune system."

"This Virus is influencing our lifes in a completely overdrawn way that stands in no relation to the threat due to the Virus itself. The enormous economic damage doesn't resemble the danger resulting from the Virus at all, I assume we won't even see the Corona-deaths when looking at the annual death-rates. It sounds harsh, but some of the dead people would have died anyway."

Hi, thanks for the post. So if the virus is "relatively harmless", why do you think all the world went into full panic mode?

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:01 am

bighax wrote:
Ha. I guess playing video games from a really young age helped. But, getting access to the Internet was the milestone. I wanted to play games with other people, and inevitably I had to talk to them. Then I got my own forum (not this one), began using imageboards, etc.

That's cool—no doubt having the Internet helps a ton.  And here's an interesting diagram:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/13/learning-a-foreign-language-a-must-in-europe-not-so-in-america/ft_15-07-13_foreignlanguage_histogram/

According to this puppy, you kids in Poland start learning your first foreign language by age 7.  My guess is that yours was English.   Cool

Contrast this situation with that of the U.S., where probably only about 10% of kids take any foreign language at all.  Of those, most probably only take a year or so in high school.  It's rare for schools to offer languages before high school.  And rather than educate our kids in foreign languages, in the U.S. we emphasize stupid contests like the spelling bee instead.   rabbit  

Starting young helps, I don't think I could learn a language now.

Well, technically you can still learn a language when you get older, but it's a lot harder.  For instance, I can speak a couple of foreign languages.  But I didn't start learning my first one until I was a senior in high school—at age 17.  And then I didn't start learning my second language until I was in my late 20s!!!  As an adult, you have have to spend hours of intense studying to get pretty decent at it.  Even then, you probably won't ever become fluent at it unless you move to a country where the language is spoken.

Man, I wish I had started studying a foreign language when I was 7!!!    santa

Thanks for the linked articles.

No problem.

It's now 100% obvious the authorities don't care about your health

Certainly many of them don't.  However, I think others are just listening to bad advice from "scientists."  As that one article pointed out, rushed science is usually BAD science.  In the U.S., Dr. Anthony Fauci seems to be dispensing terrible advice.  I thought it was funny that when asked his opinion about Dr. Fauci, Dr. Wittkowski said:  "Well, I'm not being paid by the government, so I actually get to do science."  Wink

there's a huge and dangerous agenda behind this.

For many, yes.

Twitter now deletes your account for questioning social distancing: https://reclaimthenet.org/diamond-silk-account-locked-coronavirus/.

Interesting, but not surprising.  It looks like Diamond and Silk are back up now.  Those two are such a trip to listen to.   Very Happy   But my criticism would be that too many people are way too dependent on so-called social media.  When you complain about getting censored, it's a lot like saying, "My girlfriend treats me so bad!  She stands me up all the time, and is rude and abusive to me!!!"  My response would be:  "Well, whose fault is that???  She's only treating you that way because you allow it.  If you don't like it, kick her to the curb!!!"   Twisted Evil   Unfortunately, it seems like people would rather die than let go of their social-media accounts.   bounce

Interesting and sad post from reddit: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fxwncx/the_travesty_of_this_fake_pandemic_many_of_you/. Cancer patient dies without being able to see her family for 3 weeks.

Oh, that's horrifying. Sad

Declared cause of death: the fucking Coronavirus, of course, WITHOUT TESTING.

Lunacy.

Polish research institute ran a poll on whether the Poles support goverment policies in regards to coronavirus. Results: 62% Heavy Yes, 25% just Yes. 1% unsure, 9% "Probably not". Only 3% stand confidently against the policies. I suspect the results would be similar all over the world, we might be doomed. https://coinsh.red/ipfs/QmeYfMkhWY8Bu7xg2Ts7SQ3WzSf2Ch6ZdWkbPxDUqhpDoS

How do you know those stats are really legit?  Laughing  Many polls are faked—or at least wildly inaccurate.  It's always good to be skeptical of them.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:24 am

bighax wrote:NaturalNews just ran a propaganda piece

I thought you said you were going to stop reading that site.   Cool

claiming that people who blow the lid on coronavirus fakery are doing the globalists' bidding

That idea seems really extreme.  

DO you think your average hospital has a say? I've talked to doctors, nurses, etc. THEY'RE THREATENED WITH CONSEQUENCES IF THEY DON'T DO WHAT THEY'RE TOLD.

I'm not surprised.

3 - Crashing economies? It's really only the poor that are affected. Certainly not the people who ordered the "pandemic".
4 - Faking mass cremation? The fakery has been PROVEN. It's impossible that he doesn't know about it, so why does he make this claim?
5 - Altering death certificates? Even more proof. See above reddit post. And ALL THE DEATHS IN ITALY that have been reported as coronavirus ARE FAKE. All the patients have had other diseases.
6 - Without a single whistleblower? How about all the people who visited their "overcrowded hospitals" and showed they ARE EMPTY? Nurses, etc. have also spoken out.

Good points.

Or maybe he's just been duped. I doubt it, because I know he's smart and can do good research.

Very interesting.  Or maybe it's just signs of early dementia?  Wink

Or, maybe he just wants to push his SHTF theory to sell his expensive masks, jackets, "superfoods", etc.

Well, when people behave in strange ways, money is often the culprit.   pirat

As for masks, I've heard conflicting things.  Apparently they do help, but are largely unnecessary except for vulnerable individuals.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:50 am

bighax wrote:
"Seriously, folks, we are living in the new age of scientific illiteracy"

He obviously can't see this very illiteracy in himself. Wink

1 Where is the scientific evidence for the accuracy of the test?
2) Where is the scientific evidence for there being a single "novel coronavirus"?
3) Where is the scientific evidence for nCov causing the diseases that are attributed to it?

Very little.

4) Where is the scientific evidence proving it is as contagious as claimed?

None, really. It seems to be only slightly more contagious than the flu.

6) Where is the scientific evidence proving social distancing works?

For a respiratory disease, basically none.

It seems Mike Adams - as well as the other panic spreaders - are truly living in a new age of scientific illiteracy - since they have zero evidence for any of the above!

Or at best, any "evidence" is extremely weak.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:08 am

Also I prefer believing that nothing gets out of a lab of the highest security level

Unless someone wants it to.  Wink

While most people probably think a non-identification is a horrendous thought, I personally believe that in most countries the Coronavirus wave would have been mixed up with a very strong flu wave given how similar they are in their symptoms and severeness.

That scenario might actually have been preferable.

Unfortunately I only found articles in German, but I will try to highlight the more important things he said as good as possible.

Thanks for translating.

Healthy persons will experience a relatively harmless viral infection that will be forgotten very quickly.

Makes a lot of sense.

"The best drug we have is our immune system."

Which is basically what Dr. Wittkowski is saying too.

This Virus is influencing our lifes in a completely overdrawn way that stands in no relation to the threat due to the Virus itself.

Indeed.  As Wittkowski put it: "The internet . . . spreads news quickly, whether true or false, fueling panic.  These stories are circulating the world and contributing to chaos and to people being afraid of things they shouldn't be afraid of."  

Thank you for sharing some of Dr. Püschel's views here with us. He comes across as very well-informed and rational. Can you please ask him to give Dr. Anthony Fauci a call?   Very Happy

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:21 am

bighax wrote:So if the virus is "relatively harmless", why do you think all the world went into full panic mode?

Fear of the unknown.  As the saying goes:  "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't."    Suspect   There was probably a lot of misinformation coming out of China too.  Do we really know if this virus caused any more deaths there than just a severe flu?

In addition, I'm not sure that, in general, one could call a severe flu—if that's what Covid-19 is in fact similar to—relatively harmless.  But it certainly is compared to the way that this virus has been hyped up as the second coming of Ebola.  affraid   And if you have a strong immune system, then it makes sense that your symptoms could be "relatively harmless," as Dr. Püschel pointed out.

Püschel is probably rightly trying to debunk all the hysteria.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:23 pm

Here's a brand spankin' new article that includes a quote from Dr. Püschel.

https://thebfd.co.nz/2020/04/10/the-real-threat-from-covid-19-is-the-governments-response/

I love this part:

Professor John Oxford of Queen Mary University London, one of the world’s leading virologists and influenza specialists, comes to the following conclusion regarding Covid19:

“Personally, I would say the best advice is to spend less time watching TV news which is sensational… I view this Covid outbreak as akin to a bad winter influenza epidemic… we had 8000 deaths this last year in the ‘at risk’ groups viz over 65% people with heart disease etc. I do not feel this current Covid will exceed this number. We are suffering from a media epidemic!

Very Happy

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:46 pm

Here is a radical theory about the coronavirus—that it's not actually contagious at all.  Very interesting to think about.  Of course, many folks would dismiss this whole idea as utter garbage.  But I'm not so sure.  I did in fact read a news story that the ventilators are doing more harm than good (see the second quote below).

https://nourishingtraditions.com/is-coronavirus-contagious/

Excerpts:

A number of virologists agree with his conclusions that viruses are exosomes; they are the same size, the same shape, both carry RNA and both attach to the same receptors. These exosomes/viruses are the result and not the cause of illness, with primary roles of coagulation, intercellular signaling and excretion of waste materials. If 5G, by overloading the body’s electrical circuitry and by high-jacking oxygen, causes injury to the lung cells, then an increased production of exosomes (wrongly called viruses) is sure to be the result—and thank goodness!

Says Kyle-Sidell, “We’ve never seen anything like it!” The afflicted are literally gasping for air. In fact, the ventilators that the hospitals have scrambled to obtain do more harm than good and may be accounting for the high mortality rate. These patients don’t need help breathing—they need more oxygen when they take a breath. This is not the sign of a contagious disease but of a disruption of our mechanisms for producing energy and getting oxygen to the red blood cells.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:55 pm

neptune wrote:
Contrast this situation with that of the U.S., where probably only about 10% of kids take any foreign language at all.  Of those, most probably only take a year or so in high school.  It's rare for schools to offer languages before high school.  And rather than educate our kids in foreign languages, in the U.S. we emphasize stupid contests like the spelling bee instead.   rabbit  

Ha. Well, at least with the English language, you can talk to pretty much anyone these days.

Well, technically you can still learn a language when you get older, but it's a lot harder.  For instance, I can speak a couple of foreign languages.  But I didn't start learning my first one until I was a senior in high school—at age 17.  And then I didn't start learning my second language until I was in my late 20s!!!  As an adult, you have have to spend hours of intense studying to get pretty decent at it.  Even then, you probably won't ever become fluent at it unless you move to a country where the language is spoken.

Man, I wish I had started studying a foreign language when I was 7!!!    santa

What is the third language you've learned, if you care to share? We also learn German in schools (or used to anyway), but I forgot it all.

Interesting, but not surprising.  It looks like Diamond and Silk are back up now.  Those two are such a trip to listen to.   Very Happy   But my criticism would be that too many people are way too dependent on so-called social media.  When you complain about getting censored, it's a lot like saying, "My girlfriend treats me so bad!  She stands me up all the time, and is rude and abusive to me!!!"  My response would be:  "Well, whose fault is that???  She's only treating you that way because you allow it.  If you don't like it, kick her to the curb!!!"   Twisted Evil   Unfortunately, it seems like people would rather die than let go of their social-media accounts.   bounce

Good analogy - and the "abuse" will only get worse as people get more dependent on social media.

How do you know those stats are really legit?  Laughing  Many polls are faked—or at least wildly inaccurate.  It's always good to be skeptical of them.

Hahaha, you got me  Twisted Evil Lost my vigilance for a while there. Sure, the stats could be propaganda, to convince people there's no point in resisting.

neptune wrote:
I thought you said you were going to stop reading that site.   Cool

Old habits die hard, especially when I used to look up to the guy. It's like watching a sinking Titanic.

neptune wrote:Here is a radical theory about the coronavirus—that it's not actually contagious at all.  Very interesting to think about.  Of course, many folks would dismiss this whole idea as utter garbage.  But I'm not so sure.  I did in fact read a news story that the ventilators are doing more harm than good (see the second quote below).

https://nourishingtraditions.com/is-coronavirus-contagious/

Excerpts:

A number of virologists agree with his conclusions that viruses are exosomes; they are the same size, the same shape, both carry RNA and both attach to the same receptors. These exosomes/viruses are the result and not the cause of illness, with primary roles of coagulation, intercellular signaling and excretion of waste materials. If 5G, by overloading the body’s electrical circuitry and by high-jacking oxygen, causes injury to the lung cells, then an increased production of exosomes (wrongly called viruses) is sure to be the result—and thank goodness!

Says Kyle-Sidell, “We’ve never seen anything like it!” The afflicted are literally gasping for air. In fact, the ventilators that the hospitals have scrambled to obtain do more harm than good and may be accounting for the high mortality rate. These patients don’t need help breathing—they need more oxygen when they take a breath. This is not the sign of a contagious disease but of a disruption of our mechanisms for producing energy and getting oxygen to the red blood cells.

If this is correct, the scam is truly out of this world. Not only are people being quarantined for no reason - if the poor fellows end up in the hospital, they might be "treated" to death there. If the cause of "covid disease" is actually environmental in nature (such as 5G, pollution, etc), blaming it on a virus absolves the governments from responsibility. And they can hail themselves as heroes when they introduce the vaccine which will also double up as a tracking device. Genius.

I've also heard similar theories about HIV / AIDS. But was not interested so much in researching those then, since they didn't manage to lock down the whole world because of "the virus" in that case. But possible they've been running similar fakes for a long time. I don't even want to think, it's so scary. Hope there's enough of the brave doctors and others who can stand up. As for us, all we can do is share the information.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:43 pm

I went to the lion's den Laughing and posted this poll https://www.menstennisforums.com/threads/do-you-agree-with-the-measures-taken-to-combat-the-coronavirus.988641/. Let's see if the polish stats are correct worldwide.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggestThiemTardEver Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:06 am

bighax wrote:Hi, thanks for the post. So if the virus is "relatively harmless", why do you think all the world went into full panic mode?
Basically everybody is benefitting from it. The media is obviously always trying to make things look as drastic as possible since that is what people are wanting to hear, focussing on the most severe cases, the hotspots and so on and people are just ridiculously easy to manipulate. Politicians want to demonstrate how strong they are, how well they can handle the crisis. I mean the more drastic the measures, the more their numbers are skyrocketing.

I don't think it had much of an influence here, but it should be noted that there is (obviously) a very deep relation between the pharmaceutic industry and politics like for instance the German Robert Koch-Institut. The "swine flu" basically was a creation of the pharmaceutic industry. A pretty succesful one, they sold millions of doses of drugs with questionable positive and side efects as well as millions of doses of vaccination, also with questionable side effects due to the lack of testing because of the high urgency to the goverments.
I'm not comparing the "swine flu" to Covid though, because the former was just a massive joke (I think I had it back in the day, wasn't nice for a couple of weeks but hadly worth the hype) while Covid is actually producing high death numbers in many places due to its infectiousness, but there are still some parallels worth noting. While back then government were showing it to each other by buying more drugs and vaccines than each other, we now have governments outbidding themselves with stricter measures.

BiggestThiemTardEver

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:36 am

Here are a couple of videos worth watching, with Dr. Andrew Kaufman.  And gotta love this new term:  SCAMdemic.  Laughing

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 am

bighax wrote:
Ha. Well, at least with the English language, you can talk to pretty much anyone these days.

I guess that's the whole point of learning English.  But still, as Americans, we really shouldn't be so insular.  The world doesn't revolve around us.  Oh wait . . .   Very Happy

What is the third language you've learned, if you care to share?

Oh, you don't care about the second language I've learned—just the third one, huh?  Well, I'll throw that info in for good measure anyway.  Wink

J'ai commencé à apprendre le francais quand j'étais au lycée et j'avais dix-sept ans.  C'est une langue très belle.  Smile

Άρχισα να μαθαίνω τα ελληνικά όταν ήμουν είκοσι επτά χρονών.  Ήθελα να τα μαθαίνω γιατί εγώ είμαι ελληνικός.  

We also learn German in schools (or used to anyway), but I forgot it all.

That's too bad you forgot it—I guess that's the language you started learning at 13.  I had a friend in college who taught me some German.  About the only thing I remember now is:  Du bist nur ein Witz.  Cool

The reason I wanted to learn Greek is that all four of my grandparents were born in Greece.  I've never even been to Europe, though.  When I was young, I learned a little Greek from my mother—maybe about 50 words or so.  But eventually I wanted to "embrace my heritage."  I like to cook Greek food occasionally too.  In fact, I'm making lamb for Easter.    

Interestingly enough, I did take a year of Spanish when I was 9 years old.  But we moved after that, and I never had another chance to take a foreign language until high school.  Sad   About the only thing I remember of my Spanish is how to say "bingo!!!"   cheers

Good analogy - and the "abuse" will only get worse as people get more dependent on social media.

Thanks.  Yes, you're right.  I mean, you hear all this stuff about Facebook compromising everyone's data, but nobody even seems to care!!  Can you say addicts???  And then there's Narcissistagram, where everybody gets to be a mini-celebrity.   rabbit

Have you ever looked at a tennis player's Instagram page?  At least 90% of the photos are of THEMSELVES.   Rolling Eyes   Actually, it doesn't matter whether people are famous or not.  Just about everybody on Instagram does the same thing.

Hahaha, you got me  Twisted Evil Lost my vigilance for a while there.

It's okay—you just caught a virus from the evil media.  Wink

Sure, the stats could be propaganda, to convince people there's no point in resisting.

Resistance is futile—wasn't that a line out of Star Trek?   clown

neptune wrote:
Old habits die hard, especially when I used to look up to the guy. It's like watching a sinking Titanic.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I keep finding myself wanting to use Google, as much as I'm trying to avoid it.  And I really shouldn't be using YouTube either, but sometimes that's the only place you can find certain videos.

If this is correct, the scam is truly out of this world. Not only are people being quarantined for no reason - if the poor fellows end up in the hospital, they might be "treated" to death there.

I think that article is at least partly correct.  And try to take a look at the two videos I posted too.  That guy's a medical doctor and seems very rational and objective.

If the cause of "covid disease" is actually environmental in nature (such as 5G, pollution, etc)

As Dr. Kaufman suggests, it's likely a combination of factors.

blaming it on a virus absolves the governments from responsibility

Good point.

And they can hail themselves as heroes when they introduce the vaccine which will also double up as a tracking device. Genius.

And then they'll tell us, "Welcome to the new normal!!"   pig

I've also heard similar theories about HIV / AIDS. But was not interested so much in researching those then, since they didn't manage to lock down the whole world because of "the virus" in that case. But possible they've been running similar fakes for a long time.

One thing's pretty certain—there's a whole lot that we don't know.   confused

I don't even want to think, it's so scary.

It's definitely frightening.

Hope there's enough of the brave doctors and others who can stand up. As for us, all we can do is share the information.

And the Internet is great for that.  Thanks again for starting this thread.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:51 am

bighax wrote:I went to the lion's den Laughing

Well, just because Daniel managed to escape all that unscathed doesn't mean that you will.   Wink

As long as you like to live dangerously . . .    drunken  

Let's see if the polish stats are correct worldwide.

The results of your poll on MTF don't surprise me.  Also, you'll generally get more honest opinions if you keep the voting anonymous.  Of course, those results are not really representative of the feelings of the general public, though.  I suspect more people are chomping at the bit worldwide than we realize.

Hey, I just thought of a supercool idea.  Why don't you a post a poll on MTF with the title:

Do you think Serena Williams is male or female???  

lol!

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:38 am

Basically everybody is benefitting from it.

Yeah, everybody but the general public.    Razz

The media is obviously always trying to make things look as drastic as possible since that is what people are wanting to hear

Does everyone really want to hear such bad news??  I think the main reason the media is doing it is ratings, which equal $$$$.   Evil or Very Mad

people are just ridiculously easy to manipulate.

I.e., sheeple.  Neutral

Politicians want to demonstrate how strong they are, how well they can handle the crisis.

Power-tripping.

I mean the more drastic the measures, the more their numbers are skyrocketing.

Yes, it's strange what earns you approval these days.

The "swine flu" basically was a creation of the pharmaceutic industry.

Oh, really?

A pretty succesful one, they sold millions of doses of drugs with questionable positive and side efects as well as millions of doses of vaccination, also with questionable side effects due to the lack of testing because of the high urgency to the goverments

In the first video I posted earlier, Dr. Kaufman addresses the idea of whether vaccines are even effective at all.

while Covid is actually producing high death numbers in many places due to its infectiousness

Given how inaccurate the "tests" for Covid-19 are, all we know is that something is causing these deaths.  Or at the very least, accelerating them.  As Dr. Püschel noted, many of these people would've probably died in the near future anyway.

While back then government were showing it to each other by buying more drugs and vaccines than each other, we now have governments outbidding themselves with stricter measures.

And what's next?  Seeing which government can burn the most bodies???  What a Face

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum