Coronavirus is a fraud

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Coronavirus is a fraud - Page 9 Empty Re: Coronavirus is a fraud

Post by neptune Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:33 pm

bighax wrote:A lot of coverage has been given to the lung diseases allegedly caused by COVID. But it turns out air pollution greatly increases the incidence of those: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29371377/.

That's interesting.

Could the Diamond Princess cases be simply explained by a bad test plus picking up polluted air? How about Brazil, which has a 45% rate of COVID infection per tested person? I suspect some environmental contributors again.

More than likely.

This comes back to the exosomes thing again. Maybe the people are just being poisoned by some other means and the body reacts by producing "COVID". I see that theory has now fallen off the radar but I think it still has value. Of course the answer likely lies in a combination of theories.

Yes, it's probably a combination.

There might be "COVID the exosome" which is harmless or beneficial and which would give you a low or nonexistent contagion rate and death rate. In addition to the true "COVID virus" (or a variant of it) which can actually infect you.

Certainly possible.

But this needs actual quality studies to differentiate, which no one wants to do.

There's no money in it. Wink

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:53 pm

Several good articles:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/06/24/forbes-censorship-of-coronavirus.aspx

Forbes’ June 7, 2020, article on a Norwegian report that claims to present proof that SARS-CoV-2 is a laboratory creation was almost immediately altered to reflect the opposing view

The 180-degree turnaround is being justified by citing “scientific consensus on COVID-19” — a consensus that does not exist

There are many reasons for protecting the narrative that SARS-CoV-2 is of a natural origin. If it is proven to be a lab creation, the public may demand biosafety/biowarfare research into dangerous pathogens be stopped

-----------

Here's an odd story about a hospital supposedly covering up an outbreak.  But is it really true??

https://www.newsbreak.com/georgia/athens/news/0PNrWnEf/georgia-nurses-accuse-hospital-of-manipulating-covid-19-test-results

At least four nurses at a critical care hospital in Athens have accused the facility of creating a scheme to falsify COVID-19 test results. In court documents filed this week, the nurses claimed Landmark Hospital in Athens intentionally manipulated test results to cover up an outbreak at the facility.

-----

More misleading tests.   Surprised

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/06/24/inaccurate-covid-19-tests.aspx

Multiple stories are reaching the news of people who are testing both positive and negative for COVID-19, revealing the tests’ lack of reliability

Employers and doctors are making decisions based on test results. Some data suggest that testing after symptoms are evident will produce more accurate results . . .

Confusing sets of data are feeding public fears and being used in the efforts for global surveillance that will likely include digital identification to track and monitor people

---

Social distancing is STOO-pid.  Well, we already knew that, now didn't we??   Laughing

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/06/25/social-distancing.aspx

According to some, social distancing is part of “the new normal.” Alas, there’s plenty of evidence to suggest social distancing and lockdowns will not be necessary at all, and were probably a bad idea in the first place

The rate of SARS-CoV-2 mortality never experienced exponential growth, as was predicted, which suggests a majority of people may have had some sort of prior resistance to the virus . . .

Evidence for resistance to SARS-CoV-2 is emerging. One recent study found 40% to 60% of people who had not been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 still had resistance to the virus on the T-cell level. According to the authors, this suggests there’s cross-reactive T cell recognition between circulating ‘common cold’ coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2

One statistician believes the ratio of people that are not susceptible to COVID-19 could be as high as 80%. Once sensible behaviors such as staying home when sick are entered into this model, any potential benefit of lockdown efforts vanish altogether

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:10 pm

Those Mercola articles require an account with e-mail confirmation BTW. He must have changed this recently since I remember reading his site freely. The "a positive and a negative result in the same day" thing is extremely funny though. Half a year and they still haven't got a test that works.

bighax
Admin

https://tennisdoping.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:13 pm

bighax wrote:Those Mercola articles require an account with e-mail confirmation BTW.

Right.  But when I posted the links to these articles yesterday, for some reason I could read all their content, even though I hadn't entered my e-mail address.  I see that's not working today, though.   Surprised    Sometimes you can just do a Web search on the titles of his articles, and they'll be posted elsewhere in their entirety.

He must have changed this recently since I remember reading his site freely.

It's kind of hypocritical, because he warns about Big Tech tracking you, but then he wants to monitor you himself.  Wink  Actually, he's hypocritical about quite a few things.

The "a positive and a negative result in the same day" thing is extremely funny though. Half a year and they still haven't got a test that works.

Well, if you don't care about accuracy, it works just fine.  Coronavirus is a fraud - Page 9 Laugh1

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:01 pm

You posted that article not long ago about people being murdered in a New York hospital.  Well, here's someone who really did seem to have the virus and also got murdered.  Evil or Very Mad   It's just heartbreaking.  If "black lives matter," then why didn't this poor man's life matter??   No  

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/07/01/awful-disabled-man-left-die-starvation-texas-covid-19-quality-life-issue/

Remember the whole “death panels” debate of ObamaCare? The case of a disabled Texas man with a COVID-19 infection might bring that right back to the fore. Melissa Hickson recorded a conversation with a doctor who refused to treat her quadriplegic husband because he had no “quality of life.” Instead, the 46-year-old Michael Hickson got sent to hospice, where his wife claims he was slowly starved to death rather than treated with Remdesivir.

“We are going to do what we feel is best for him,” the doctor told Melissa, “along with the state.” How can it be best for Hickson to die from a lack of care?

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:16 pm

neptune wrote:You posted that article not long ago about people being murdered in a New York hospital.  Well, here's someone who really did seem to have the virus and also got murdered.  Evil or Very Mad   It's just heartbreaking.  If "black lives matter," then why didn't this poor man's life matter??   No  

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/07/01/awful-disabled-man-left-die-starvation-texas-covid-19-quality-life-issue/

Remember the whole “death panels” debate of ObamaCare? The case of a disabled Texas man with a COVID-19 infection might bring that right back to the fore. Melissa Hickson recorded a conversation with a doctor who refused to treat her quadriplegic husband because he had no “quality of life.” Instead, the 46-year-old Michael Hickson got sent to hospice, where his wife claims he was slowly starved to death rather than treated with Remdesivir.

“We are going to do what we feel is best for him,” the doctor told Melissa, “along with the state.” How can it be best for Hickson to die from a lack of care?

That is terrible. This is why it's important to NOT give the hospital full authority over the patient. Put some pressure on them. If needed, take your family member out. I know that in Poland, at least - it's easy for hospitals to kill people as long as it is by procedure with no consequence. So again, family should get involved always.

It's sad it has come to this. Hospitals have turned into butcheries instead of places of healing. Nurses, doctors and whoever else don't care if someone is dying. They will come to work, do their "procedures", come back home - and do it again the next day. Even if they're killing the guy in front of them - I've seen it personally. Avoid hospitals would be my advice if at all possible.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:31 pm

bighax wrote:That is terrible. This is why it's important to NOT give the hospital full authority over the patient.

How exactly do you do that?

Put some pressure on them. If needed, take your family member out. I know that in Poland, at least - it's easy for hospitals to kill people as long as it is by procedure with no consequence. So again, family should get involved always.

Yes, those staying in the hospital always need some kind of advocate, as this Mercola article points out:

https://themeltdowncontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-danger-of-hospitals-dr-mercola.html

It’s important to have someone present to ask questions and take notes. For every medication and procedure given in the hospital, questions should be asked such as: “What is this medication? What’s the purpose of this procedure?” It’s also not a bad idea to ask, “Have you washed your hands?” Most people, doctors and nurses included, are more apt to go through that extra step of due diligence to make sure they’re getting it right if they know they’ll be questioned about it.

And another one:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/03/joseph-mercola/stay-out-of-hospitals/

If there is no spouse present, the next most powerful people in the system are the children of the patient… You’ll notice that I haven’t mentioned doctors or hospital administrators once. That’s because they don’t have the power. They really don’t. They just want you to think that you [sic] do. It is an illusion that they run the place. The answer is – you do. They’re offering you products and services, and they’re trying to get you to accept them without question.

… [W]hen you go to the hospital, bring along a black Sharpie pen, and cross out anything that you don’t like in the contract. Put big giant X’s through entire clauses and pages, and do not sign it. And when they say, “We’re not going to admit you,” you say, “Please put it in writing that you refuse to admit me.” What do you think your lawyers are going to do with that? They have to [admit you]. They absolutely have to…
------

It's sad it has come to this. Hospitals have turned into butcheries instead of places of healing.

It's just a business.  The goal of doctors is simply to maximize their revenue.  And the patient is merely a necessary nuisance.  Razz

Nurses, doctors and whoever else don't care if someone is dying.

Most of them don't.  I have met some pretty decent nurses, though.  At least they're less likely than doctors to have gone into it for the money.  

I've seen it personally.

You know somebody that a hospital killed?

Avoid hospitals would be my advice if at all possible.

Definitely.  You can also catch infections in hospitals.  Not a place to be unless you have no alternative.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:35 pm

neptune wrote:How exactly do you do that?

I have no other ideas except to have family members who won't let the hospital push them around.

Most of them don't.  I have met some pretty decent nurses, though.  At least they're less likely than doctors to have gone into it for the money.  

In the end they just do their job. If that contains a procedure that is harmful, they will do it anyway usually without batting an eyelid.

You know somebody that a hospital killed?

Do badly performed transplant operations count? But the killing isn't always direct.  It can be a result of giving someone medicine that show its harm after a year or so while ignoring patient complaints, for example. It comes to a point that sometimes you'd rather not tell the doctor anything, since the resulting procedures will be worse than whatever you suffer with. E.g their way to fix high blood pressure is to just give more blood pressure drug even when the amounts are harmful. Or for insomnia, a sedative that sure, makes you sleep - but when you wake up, you can't function. Or they give you a diabetes test, and based on a single slightly out of norm result give you a bunch of drugs. All things I've seen in real life. You'd expect some of the people working there to maybe raise an objection but they never do. Another thing is abusing people on wheelchairs or bedridden. Better have that family around.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:06 pm

bighax wrote:
I have no other ideas except to have family members who won't let the hospital push them around.

That's always a good thing.  And the more those family members know their rights, the better.

In the end they just do their job. If that contains a procedure that is harmful, they will do it anyway usually without batting an eyelid.

Probably 99% of them would.  Maybe 1% wouldn't.    

Do badly performed transplant operations count?

Sure.  

It can be a result of giving someone medicine that show its harm after a year or so while ignoring patient complaints, for example.

I see.

It comes to a point that sometimes you'd rather not tell the doctor anything, since the resulting procedures will be worse than whatever you suffer with.

True.  I assume you mean when you're hospitalized and have no choice but to see a doctor?

E.g their way to fix high blood pressure is to just give more blood pressure drug even when the amounts are harmful.

Yes, lowering high blood pressure too much is just as dangerous as not lowering it at all.  Besides, who really knows what blood pressure is "normal"??

Or for insomnia, a sedative that sure, makes you sleep - but when you wake up, you can't function. Or they give you a diabetes test, and based on a single slightly out of norm result give you a bunch of drugs.

Drugs = money.   Sad    And 99% of people who take medicine to lower their cholesterol don't need to.  

Another thing is abusing people on wheelchairs or bedridden.

Really?  What have you witnessed?

Better have that family around.

Assuming they're supportive family members, of course. Unfortunately, not all family members are. In fact, sometimes family members can be plain toxic. tongue

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:14 am

In Poland they just started having buses remind people to wear masks and keep their distance Rolling Eyes Just let this fake die already FFS, no one is scared or believes in it anymore.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:32 am

WHO To Review Evidence of Airborne Transmission of Coronavirus

After hundreds of experts urged the World Health Organization to review mounting scientific research, the agency acknowledged on Tuesday that airborne transmission of the coronavirus may be a threat in indoor spaces. The New York Times reports: W.H.O. expert committees are going over evidence on transmission of the virus and plan to release updated recommendations in a few days, agency scientists said in a news briefing. The possibility of airborne transmission, especially in "crowded, closed, poorly ventilated settings, cannot be ruled out," said Dr. Benedetta Allegranzi, who leads the W.H.O.'s committee on infection prevention and control.

Rolling Eyes Shouldn't they have done that BEFORE? Is this an admission that the recommendations were based on no evidence? No, that can't be it Rolling Eyes

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:55 am

Don't forget to stop flushing your toilet!

Of course, the "evidence" comes from SIMULATIONS - not actual tests. But I suspect we'll be seeing many of such nonsensical claims in the coming weeks so that they can prop up their "second wave" theory.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:17 pm

The fearmongers are now blaming noncompliance with their made up "safety measures" on psychopathy: https://www.psypost.org/2020/06/psychopathic-traits-linked-to-non-compliance-with-social-distancing-guidelines-amid-the-coronavirus-pandemic-56980. Yeah, it's not at all the lack of evidence and the fact that the measures heavily intrude on freedom. No, the rebels must be somehow defective Rolling Eyes

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:41 pm

bighax wrote:Just let this fake die already FFS, no one is scared or believes in it anymore.

I don't see how anybody could.  Neutral

Shouldn't they have done that BEFORE? Is this an admission that the recommendations were based on no evidence? No, that can't be it.

The recommendations have just been propaganda.  

Of course, the "evidence" comes from SIMULATIONS - not actual tests.

Most of that is common sense anyway, but public toilets don't typically have lids.  As for washing your hands afterward, what a novel concept!!!   king

But I suspect we'll be seeing many of such nonsensical claims in the coming weeks so that they can prop up their "second wave" theory.

What—a second wave of toilet water???   Well, if you're spending all your days performing toilet simulations, then you really need to get a life.  Wink

The fearmongers are now blaming noncompliance with their made up "safety measures" on psychopathy . . . No, the rebels must be somehow defective

This is classic projection.  The psychopaths are seeing their own diseased traits in normal people.  

All these "stories" explain why very little "news" is worth paying attention to.  Sleep

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:54 pm

According to a Stanford expert, if you're under 70, you're no more likely to die from Covid-19 than you are from the flu:

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/longevity/506241-stanford-expert-says-80-85-percent-of-texas-hospital

Scott Atlas, former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center and a senior fellow at Stanford’s Hoover Institution, said Monday that for people under 70, the death rate from COVID-19 is lower than or equal to the seasonal flu.

“When we see this focus on more cases, it doesn’t really matter how many cases — it only matters who gets the cases.  We know that the infection-fatality rate for people under 70 is 0.04 percent — that’s less than or equal to the seasonal flu,” Atlas told Fox News’ "The Story."

So, there is absolutely no reason to ever live in fear over this virus.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:09 am

Curcumin has so many benefits, and apparently fighting viruses is one of them:

https://mimicnews.com/curcumin-inhibits-virus-induced-cytokine-storm

Along with several other supplements, curcumin has also been identified as having particular benefit against COVID-19. . . .

Curcumin also has direct antiviral activity — including against SARS-CoV (the coronavirus responsible for SARS), as demonstrated in a 2007 study.12 Several studies have elaborated on its antiviral mechanisms, which Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology lists as:

Directly targeting viral proteins
Inhibiting particle production and gene expression
Blocking viral attachment to cells (possibly by disrupting the fluidity of the viral envelope)
Blocking viral entry into the cell
Blocking viral replication

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:15 am

bighax wrote:In Poland they just started having buses remind people to wear masks and keep their distance Rolling Eyes Just let this fake die already FFS, no one is scared or believes in it anymore.

After this everyone is panicking again - literally overnight! Everyone has a mask and no one will sit near you on the bus Mad And here I thought stuff will be normal soon.

neptune wrote:Curcumin has so many benefits, and apparently fighting viruses is one of them:

https://mimicnews.com/curcumin-inhibits-virus-induced-cytokine-storm

Along with several other supplements, curcumin has also been identified as having particular benefit against COVID-19. . . .

Curcumin also has direct antiviral activity — including against SARS-CoV (the coronavirus responsible for SARS), as demonstrated in a 2007 study.12 Several studies have elaborated on its antiviral mechanisms, which Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology lists as:

Directly targeting viral proteins
Inhibiting particle production and gene expression
Blocking viral attachment to cells (possibly by disrupting the fluidity of the viral envelope)
Blocking viral entry into the cell
Blocking viral replication

So nature wins over drugs? Surprise surprise Wink Check this out about garlic:

“Almost every virus tested has not been able to withstand allicin, the active ingredient produced when a fresh clove of garlic is crushed.”  Planta Medica 58:417–23, 1992

Meanwhile the virus keeps claiming more people - but not in the way you'd think. From the CPU, no less:

One neighbour of mine died as a COVID collateral damage. He was on dialysis waiting for a kidney transplant and he didn't get it in time due to everything getting delayed because of the fuking 'flu'. He was 34.

I suspect lots of people in similar situations.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:32 pm

bighax wrote:After this everyone is panicking again - literally overnight! Everyone has a mask and no one will sit near you on the bus Mad

Hey, that could actually be a blessing in disguise! Whenever I rode public transportation, I always hated having my personal space invaded. So, now you can just kick back, stretch out, and enjoy the "great wide open." Smile

So nature wins over drugs? Surprise surprise Wink Check this out about garlic:

“Almost every virus tested has not been able to withstand allicin, the active ingredient produced when a fresh clove of garlic is crushed.”  Planta Medica 58:417–23, 1992

Apparently aged garlic extract (like Kyolic) is even more powerful in this regard than raw garlic. And keeping your vitamin D levels up may be the best way of all to prevent catching a virus.

One neighbour of mine died as a COVID collateral damage. He was on dialysis waiting for a kidney transplant and he didn't get it in time due to everything getting delayed because of the fuking 'flu'. He was 34.

I suspect lots of people in similar situations.

That is so awful! Crying or Very sad Why is that so many people don't seem to care about all the collateral deaths??

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:07 pm

A favorite evidence piece of the fearmongers has just vanished into ether:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/after-6-months-no-lockdown-swedish-covid-deaths-bottomed-out

After months without lockdowns, school closures and other mitigation measures widely imposed across the world, Sweden's coronavirus cases and deaths have fallen to such minimal levels as to revive the debate over its so-called herd immunity strategy.

We know Sweden still had some lockdown (not like Belarus, which had nothing) but less so than the other countries and that argument was often used in the media. "Look at these Swedes out there - no lockdown and they're dying en masse!". Now that's gone and the fearmongers are left bare.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:10 am

The media will either 1) ignore the story; or 2) explain it away like they usually do.  Razz   I'm glad to hear this piece of news about Sweden, though.

Incidentally, a few weeks go, Walmart implemented a "mandatory" mask policy.  And guess what?  Within a couple of weeks, they backed down.  Why?  Because many of their employees were getting threatened by customers.  In fact, one young Hispanic employee there told me that someone called her a "wetback" when she asked him to put on a mask!!!  Now, that term actually is racist.  

And another local grocery store has a "mandatory" mask policy, but isn't enforcing it at all.  So, a lot of this stuff is mostly bark and no bite.  clown   I don't even pretend to wear a mask inside those stores anymore.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:01 am

neptune wrote:The media will either 1) ignore the story; or 2) explain it away like they usually do.  Razz   I'm glad to hear this piece of news about Sweden, though.

Incidentally, a few weeks go, Walmart implemented a "mandatory" mask policy.  And guess what?  Within a couple of weeks, they backed down.  Why?  Because many of their employees were getting threatened by customers.  In fact, one young Hispanic employee there told me that someone called her a "wetback" when she asked him to put on a mask!!!  Now, that term actually is racist.  

And another local grocery store has a "mandatory" mask policy, but isn't enforcing it at all.  So, a lot of this stuff is mostly bark and no bite.  clown   I don't even pretend to wear a mask inside those stores anymore.

If a place enforces wearing a mask, I don't go into it unless I think I can get away without it. Since March I've been buying stuff all in the same flea market every week without a mask or social distancing requirement.

Anyway, it's clear now that the lockdowns have nothing whatsoever to do with the amount of cases or deaths. All the people who were responsible for the lockdown policies should be tried in court for violating people's rights based on zero evidence (and now conclusively refuted). Of course that ain't gonna happen, so maybe do it the old fashioned way...

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:50 am

bighax wrote:If a place enforces wearing a mask, I don't go into it unless I think I can get away without it. Since March I've been buying stuff all in the same flea market every week without a mask or social distancing requirement.

That's good the flea market doesn't have restrictive policies.  The last time I was in two of our local grocery stores, probably 95% of the people were wearing masks.  Well, I didn't even have one around my neck.  Once I was inside the stores, none of the employees said a word to me about it.  Cool

Of course that ain't gonna happen, so maybe do it the old fashioned way...

Burn 'em at the stake?   Twisted Evil   Well, you don't want to get arrested for arson.  Wink

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:00 am

Letters From Melbourne, a ‘Ghost Town Police State’ Under Brutal Covid Lockdown

Oh wow, they're like mice in a cage there:

– No traveling more than 5 kilometers (3.1 miles) from their homes;
– No traveling to other states inside of the country;
– Those under house arrest are permitted to leave home for just one hour each day for exercise;
– Only one person is permitted to go shopping per family each day; shopping is to be done within 5 kilometers from home;
– Unlike traditional prisons, visitations are not permitted to house arrestees;
– All school activities are to be conducted online;
– All businesses, services and construction cancelled;
– Organized sport, forget it;
– In the case of funerals, try and delay your demise if at all possible, otherwise, expect just 10 guests;
– Ditto for weddings;
– Curfew in effect between 8 pm and 5 am.

“In the last week, we’ve seen a trend, an emergence, if you like, of groups of people, small groups, but nonetheless concerning groups, who classify themselves as ‘sovereign citizens,’ whatever that might mean, people who don’t think the law applies to them,” Patton, wearing all black attire for the occasion, explained. “We’ve seen them at checkpoints…not providing a name and address. And at least on three or four occasions in the last week, we’ve had to smash the windows of people in cars and pull them out of there…”

They will destroy your car too.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:40 am

bighax wrote:

That's just horrifying.   What a Face   Exactly whose decision was it to implement all those rules???  The city's economy can't survive long that way.  I'd be surprised if the citizens of Melbourne ever fully get their rights back.  Neutral Hope I'm wrong, though.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:12 pm

neptune wrote:
bighax wrote:

That's just horrifying.   What a Face   Exactly whose decision was it to implement all those rules???  The city's economy can't survive long that way.  I'd be surprised if the citizens of Melbourne ever fully get their rights back.  Neutral Hope I'm wrong, though.

As soon as I thought I wouldn't see a worse news piece for a while, there it is: Coronavirus: All New Zealand's confirmed COVID-19 cases to be put in quarantine facilities from now on

All confirmed cases of COVID-19 in New Zealand will be placed quarantine facilities from now on.

Director-General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield announced the change at a press conference on Thursday, moments after revealing there are 13 new cases of coronavirus linked to an outbreak in south Auckland.

13 new cases are enough to implement what is effectively a prison policy for daring to have the coronavirus (recall also the inaccurate tests). I remember the American FEMA camp theories from a decade ago or so, which were laughed at. Now they're becoming a reality, just in another country. Oh and your family is getting locked up too:

Dr Bloomfield says the mandatory quarantine will apply to both new cases and, if necessary, close family members who might be at risk.

"A reminder, these facilities have been set up specifically and have excellent processes and resources in place to look after people with COVID-19, including health staff on site at all times.

A prison is still a prison, even if it's comfortable. But I suspect it's just a facade anyway.

"Having spoken with the public health unit again today, everyone's quite comfortable about this [quarantine]. That's proceeding and it's been facilitated," Dr Bloomfield said.

Who's "everyone" ? I doubt the New Zealanders were asked.

When will people finally snap and break the leashes around their necks? The authorities seem to have no inhibitions at all now, knowing people won't stand up.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum