Coronavirus is a fraud

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Coronavirus is a fraud - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus is a fraud

Post by neptune Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:31 am

bighax wrote:I remember the American FEMA camp theories from a decade ago or so, which were laughed at. Now they're becoming a reality, just in another country. Oh and your family is getting locked up too

Yeah, those were just "crazy" conspiracy theories.  Wink

Dr Bloomfield says the mandatory quarantine will apply to both new cases and, if necessary, close family members who might be at risk.

What exactly does "if necessary" mean?  

A prison is still a prison, even if it's comfortable. But I suspect it's just a facade anyway.

That the place is comfortable?  Yes, it's probably an awful place.  It all just seems unreal.   Shocked

Who's "everyone" ? I doubt the New Zealanders were asked.

These doctors are such liars.   Razz

The authorities seem to have no inhibitions at all now, knowing people won't stand up.

George Orwell definitely knew what he was writing about.  And this quote just keeps proving itself truer and truer:

'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded. — Friedrich August von Hayek

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:37 pm

The CPU is making a big deal out of Nishikori's positive test for COVID:

I thought you were done with that forum.   Very Happy

I mean even a fucking papaya tested positive.

Yeah, I heard about that.  By the way, did they ever put a mask on that papaya??   🤣

Why don't MTF idiots use a search engine for a few minutes to get educated? Instead of spewing nonsense for months upon months. This makes me more angry than it should.

That's because you're expecting too much from them.  Smile  I think the key here is to accept those goofballs exactly as they are  clown —and stop expecting them to change.  And of course, it might be best to just quit reading that forum entirely.  I actively avoid sites that make me angry.   

Here's something more positive: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ib8oxy/the_way_forward/. A guide on "civil disobedience", so to speak.

Yes, civil disobedience is very powerful.  Remember the elderly Michigan barber who did that a few months ago?  And here's a more recent example:

https://baptistnews.com/article/macarthur-defies-late-night-court-order-against-indoor-worship/

Pastor John MacArthur on Sunday, Aug. 16, defied the mandate of the California Court of Appeal by holding an indoor worship service — further escalating a nationally watched fight over COVID-19 restrictions.

MacArthur, a prominent Calvinist preacher and author, has led his Southern California megachurch to defy public health orders of the city, county and state intended to curb the spread of coronavirus. He and the church’s elders have claimed the church is being persecuted by the government and will not bow to their illegitimate authority over the church.

Wait—I thought you said that people like these would never "stand up."  Wink

The only part I disagree with is I think we will NEED violence eventually

Possibly, but you have to be very careful with that.  

since the evil rulers simply have much more resources at their disposal, such as propaganda, control over food supply, water supply, etc.

True.

bighax
Admin

https://tennisdoping.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:23 pm

Oops, bighax, on your previous post, I accidentally clicked EDIT instead of QUOTE. Sorry about that!!!! Laughing

Any way to get what you wrote back, I wonder????

With my new "moderator" privileges, I'll have to be extra-careful with those buttons in the future. Again, I apologize.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:52 pm

neptune wrote:Oops, bighax, on your previous post, I accidentally clicked EDIT instead of QUOTE. Sorry about that!!!! Laughing

Any way to get what you wrote back, I wonder????

With my new "moderator" privileges, I'll have to be extra-careful with those buttons in the future. Again, I apologize.

I burst out laughing at this. "Careful with those buttons" Laughing

bighax
Admin

https://tennisdoping.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:51 pm

bighax wrote:I burst out laughing at this. "Careful with those buttons" Laughing

Maybe we need to wait until I'm 18 before I'm entrusted with such heavy responsibility.  Wink

Anyway, if you want revenge, I guess you can edit one of my posts too.  Very Happy

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum