Serena Williams and "other men"

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Serena Williams and "other men" - Page 3 Empty Re: Serena Williams and "other men"

Post by neptune Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:12 pm

Someone else commented recently that he too thinks the U.S. Closed will be doing everything under the sun to propel Serena to the final in order maximize their benjamins. 🤑  I have no doubt that's true, but as poorly as he's playing, will it really be enough?  🤔  Probably not, unless maybe they have some nice, toasty gas chambers waiting in reserve somewhere . . . .  

Anyway, I won't be following that freak show  cyclops  going on in New York for the next couple of weeks, but no doubt I'll hear the "results" eventually.  While I still don't believe Serena will make the final, however the story ends, it's great that the fraudulent Williams era is finally coming to a close.  🔚

neptune

Back to top Go down

Serena Williams and "other men" - Page 3 Empty Re: Serena Williams and "other men"

Post by neptune Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:06 pm

Guess what?  Now Serena is saying that he may not retire after the U.S. Closed after all.  Rolling Eyes   Well, you obviously can't believe a thing that comes out of this dude's mouth.  At least the good news is that, whatever he decides on, it's safe to stick a fork in him 🍴, because he's done.  😊

Serena Williams and "other men" - Page 3 Hqdefault

But Serena herself contradicted that narrative propaganda. Though she skipped doing her US Open press conference last week, the 23 time Grand Slam singles champion made an appearance on The Today Show and revealed that this may not be her swan song exit from tennis competition.

Serena was asked by one of the Today Show panelists if she was definitely finished after playing in Flushing Meadows, win, lose or draw? “I mean, I don’t know, I think so. But who knows. I don’t think (I’d play AO23) but you never know. I’ve learned in my career, never say never.”

https://www.tennis-prose.com/bios/is-this-serena-retirement-a-scam/

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:46 am

By this point, I think we all know that Serena crashed out early at the U.S. Closed.  Wink  Thankfully, it's extremely unlikely that he'll ever be lifting a big trophy again . . . unless it's for Best Impersonator of a Female Tennis Player.  Actually, though, he's not even that good at impersonating a female!  😹

On another board recently, someone mentioned that he got tired of hearing Serena talk about being a mother "150 times."  That was an excellent point.  So . . . I think that's yet another clue that Serena is a fraud.  When a biological female—even one who's a top athlete—becomes a mother, it really isn't that big news.  For instance, when Lindsay Davenport left the tennis arena for a while to become a mom, did she parade her motherhood everywhere?  Not that I recall.  She was pretty low-key about it, which is normal.  

But with Serena, it was like:  

"Guess what, I'm going to be a mom!!"  👩👦

"No, wait . . . did you HEAR what I said?  I'm actually having a BABY!!!"   🍼

"Okay, SERIOUSLY—listen up now, dudes!!  I'm a MOM who is taking care of an actual DAUGHTER!!!   👧   NO joke!!  I'm really a REAL mom!!!!  GOT it????"  😆

When you think about it, though, it makes perfect sense.  If you're a biological male trying to masquerade as a female—and you have the corrupt media on your side—you're going to milk your fake "motherhood" for all it's worth to "prove" that you're a woman, letting the media run interference for you.  And that's exactly what Serena did.  As this whole thread shows, there's so much convincing evidence that Serena—as well as Venus—is a biological male, and "her" theatrical motherhood act 🎭 seems to be just one more piece to the puzzle.  🧩

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:45 am

Okay, here's a fun little fact.  I just recently learned that there's another tennis player named Serena Williams too.  No joke!  🙂  Although I haven't seen a photo of her, I'm pretty sure she's black.  Apparently she played college tennis about twenty years ago and is from upstate New York.  She was a D3 player, whose tennis was only average at best.  It seems that a small interview with her was featured in Tennis magazine back in the late '90s.  Speaking of Tennis, the latest news is that their printed magazine has now gone kaput.  😮

Anyway, if I find a picture of this other Serena Williams, I'll try to post it.  At least it's almost certain that this Serena is actually a WOMAN!!!   😂

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue May 02, 2023 4:58 pm

Well, it's been all quiet on the Western front for a few months  Very Happy , but apparently Serena couldn't stand the idea of being out of the limelight.  So, he's decided to play mommy again, announcing his second "pregnancy."  Rolling Eyes   However, unless he's taken some serious acting lessons, his impersonation of a mom probably won't be any more convincing this time around.  clown

I tell you what—I sure feel sorry for the poor kid who's going to get snatched up and shoved into the Serena Williams "family."  🤮

Serena Williams and "other men" - Page 3 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Flobosnews.com.ar%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2023%2F05%2Fserena-williams-revelo-que-esta-embarazada-con-una-produccion-especial-de-fotos-en-la-met-gala-1024x839

Serena Williams caught the tennis world by storm as she [sic] announced the news of her second pregnancy with husband Alexis Ohanian.

On May 1, Williams showed off her and her husband Alexis Ohanian's looks for the 2023 Met Gala set to the theme "Karl Lagerfeld: A Line of Beauty" to honor the late designer. While showing off their outfits, the former World No. 1 also revealed that she was expecting her second child.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/tennis/news-best-moment-met-gala-far-tennis-fans-overjoyed-serena-williams-surprise-pregnancy-announcement

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:58 pm

Wow, get a load of this.  In case you hadn't heard, Simona Halep just got banned for four years for doping violations.  And now Serena Williams, the world's biggest tennis fraud (along with his brother Venus), is saying that he deserves an eighth Wimbledon title to make up for the one that Halep "stole" from him.   clown

I mean, is that rich or what??  Rolling Eyes  You can't make this stuff up!!  That's the thing about cheaters—they know absolutely NO shame!!  🤮

Serena Williams had a simple message after her [sic] one-time tennis rival Simona Halep was banned for four years for a doping violation: "8 is a better number".

Writing on X, formerly known as Twitter, Williams provided no additional context to the message, but the implication was clear.

No, Serena, ZERO is a better number for you and your bro Venus, which is the total number of legitimate titles the two of you earned on the WTA tour.  See . . . fixed it for ya.  Cool

You're welcome.  🤠

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-09-13/serena-williams-wimbledon-simona-halep-doping/102848340

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum