Serena Williams and "other men"

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Serena Williams and "other men" Empty Serena Williams and "other men"

Post by neptune Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:23 am

OK, time for a new topic here.  Cool

The theme of this board is fraud and deception.  Well, is Serena Williams all that "she" claims to be?  Take a look at all the evidence below that seems to indicate otherwise.

Last edited by neptune on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

neptune

Back to top Go down

Serena Williams and "other men" Empty Re: Serena Williams and "other men"

Post by neptune Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:18 am

Let’s watch what Serena said at the 2018 U.S. Open:

"But you know how many OTHER MEN . . . do you know how many OTHER MEN do things that are . . . much worse than that [i.e., "her" outburst]?" [emphasis added]

To view the entire video, you can do a Web search on "2018 US Open Highlights: Serena Williams' dispute overshadows Naomi Osaka's final win | ESPN."

Now let's listen to what Serena said later that day at the press conference:

"But I've seen OTHER MEN call other umpires several things. . . ." [emphasis added]

To view the entire video, do a Web search on "2018 US Open Press Conference: Serena Williams."

Tell me—do you know of any women who refer to men as “other men”?  😯  And Serena did this twice in one day? (Actually, Serena said "other men" three times total, on the two separate occasions in the videos.)  This appears to be what is called a “Freudian slip.”

Several more convincing reasons:

(i) There’s a video of Serena and Venus when they were 11 and 12. If you take away the hair beads and female clothes, they look and act just like boys.  Here are the first few minutes of the video:

The full video, about 7 minutes long, is called "Williams Sisters: Unseen Full Interview aged 11 & 12."  You should be able to find it if you do a Web search.

(ii) When asked in the video above who their idol was, they both named a man (John McEnroe). Little girls don’t normally say that male players are their idols. In fact, when Sloane Stephens (another black American tennis player) was asked about her idol(s), she never named anyone on the men’s tour. Most recently, she said that her idol was Kim Clijsters.

(iii) Transgender women are twice as likely to suffer from blood clots as regular women. And Serena has stated that she lives “in fear of blood clots.”

(iv) Here’s a photo of them at 9 and 10. Do these really look like girls to you?

Serena Williams and "other men" Y3k5zh82

(v) What are the odds that you could raise two kids who play tennis, and they both end up being superstars? Almost infinitesimal. You probably have a better chance of getting hit by lightning. For instance, Chris Evert has 4 siblings, and they all played tennis at a high level. But were any of them superstars like her? Nope. And Novak Djokovic has 2 brothers, both of whom play tennis at a high level. But are they superstars at tennis like him? Not even close. So, when was the last time another pair of siblings won multiple Grand Slam singles titles? Well, apparently it has only happened once—over 100 years ago. The Doherty brothers from Britain started dominating Wimbledon in 1897, with their last title coming in 1906. And tennis way back then wasn’t nearly as competitive as things are today. So, that’s a big clue concerning the Williamses right there. As they say, if it seems too good to be true . . .

As for Serena supposedly being pregnant, there are plenty of videos on YouTube describing how she faked her “pregnancy.” Many women have made comments underneath the videos like: “I’ve been pregnant, and there’s absolutely no way you can move like that at 5 months!”; “What a joke—that’s not a pregnant woman”; etc.  There are also videos analyzing the lack of female characteristics and presence of obvious male characteristics in the anatomies of both Serena and Venus.  You can watch a couple of those videos a little farther down in this thread.  It’s interesting too that they did not play on the tour at all when they were in their early teens—presumably because Richard Williams was pumping them with female hormones (and probably getting surgery performed as well) as part of changing their gender.

A great deal of evidence points to Serena (and Venus) being male. In addition, many people believe that Mr. Williams actually adopted them. That makes sense, because I don’t think he would have abused his biological kids like that (and by that time, he already had 6 kids of his own from a previous marriage anyway). Besides, I don’t think his wife Oracene would have allowed him to do that to her kids. Furthermore, if you wanted to adopt kids on the down low from a rough place like Compton, you could probably find someone there who would be willing to give you 2 kids if you paid them enough money. And there would be no records of the transaction, so it would stay a secret. Or he could have even adopted one or both of them from another country—who knows. If they are adopted, it’s entirely possible that neither Venus nor Serena knows about it. As part of his elaborate hoax, I doubt Mr. Williams would’ve told them the truth.

Here’s an informative excerpt from a news article:

When up late watching TV one night in 1980, [Richard] turned the channel to see Romania's Virginia Ruzici receive a check for winning a tennis tournament that he describes as "a hell of a lot of money [apparently about $40,000] for four days' (work)."

"I went to my wife and said that we have two kids, and we'll become rich. They're going to be tennis players."
A 78-page blueprint was soon prepared, describing how Venus and Serena would reach the top.
[emphasis added]

(From the article: http://baltimoretimes-online.com/news/2015/dec/16/richard-williams-i-was-close-being-killed-so-many-/?page=2 )

As he stated himself, Mr. Williams was primarily motivated by one thing: money. And it seems he was willing to do just about anything to reach that goal—a 78-page plan is incredibly long. Why on earth would you need such a complicated plan if you just wanted to raise 2 tennis stars? Did any parents of famous tennis stars from the past have such complicated plans? On the other hand, if you were planning something devious and underhanded, such an intricate plan would make sense.

Seeing the opportunity to make a killing, Williams apparently came up with the idea of having 2 boys play women’s tennis, because he knew that they would be nearly unbeatable. So, why not adopt 2 boys for just that purpose? Whether they are actually adopted or not, it sadly appears that he abused both Venus and Serena, stealing their lives and childhoods away from them. And it’s unfortunate that so many deserving female tennis players have been deprived of a staggering 30 Grand Slam titles because of Williams’s fraud. Interestingly enough, as male tennis players, Serena and Venus really aren’t that good. I’ve heard that, on the men’s tour, Serena would probably be ranked about #700. It seems that Williams was smart enough to realize that they didn’t have to be that good to beat women, so his clever plan was pretty much a sure bet. He probably also realized that if anyone ever raised questions about his children’s gender, he could simply brush those off publicly as racism directed against strong black women.

I’d also like to point out that, when I first learned about Serena possibly being a male (late last year), I didn’t believe it. I thought the whole idea was completely crazy. But the more I looked at the available information, the more I was forced to change my viewpoint.

For those who are still skeptical, I recommend watching the 7-part series "Are Venus & Serena Williams men?", which you can find by doing a Web search.  Here are the first few minutes of Part 1 (Pelvic Analysis):

Last edited by neptune on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:12 am; edited 14 times in total

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:18 am

Wow! Astonishing, but thanks for posting it. Here's an archived page by the way https://via.hypothes.is/https://www.quora.com/Why-are-they-calling-Serena-Williams-a-man/answer/Steve-Lyon-4. This sounds similar to the Caster Semenya case.

Do you know what did the 78 page plan say? I mean, it's hard to fathom someone would write all that stuff without being SURE that it would succeed...

bighax
Admin

https://tennisdoping.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:52 am

bighax wrote:Wow! Astonishing, but thanks for posting it.

No problem, bighax.  The more people who learn about all the evidence, the better.  Unfortunately, if you try to post this info on "mainstream" Web sites, it can easily get censored.  Or you'll get called a "hater," "racist," etc.   Rolling Eyes   That's what people do when they can't refute your argument—they just start spouting generalities and calling you vicious names.  And when a Web site has high traffic, the number of obtuse individuals making comments goes way up.  drunken  

Here's an archived page by the way https://via.hypothes.is/

Thanks.  Interesting—is that site similar to Web Archive?  Anyway, that archived page doesn't show all the "collapsed" answers, unfortunately.

A couple of days ago, Quora just decided to collapse the answer I quoted above because it supposedly violated their "Be Nice, Be Respectful" policy (which is a total joke).  In reality, they just censor views if they don't like them—their "policy" is merely a smokescreen for them to do anything they want.

This sounds similar to the Caster Semenya case.

Had only vaguely heard of this.  But I just visited Wikipedia, got one glimpse of "her" picture, and said, "That's a dude!!!"   Laughing  In fact, his maleness is even more obvious than Serena's.  There are many ways to distinguish a man from a woman, such as: pelvis structure, cranial structure and size, eyebrows, shoulder width, etc.  I only learned about this stuff fairly recently.  That 7-part video linked to at the bottom of the second post discusses a lot of this.

Do you know what did the 78 page plan say?

Well, this is from the Baltimore Times article linked to in the second post:

A key plank of the plan was that it would be enacted from one of America's roughest areas.

The Williams family was not poor and could have afforded to live in more well-to-do areas. But it was decided that Compton was the best place for their early education.

"There was no place in the world that was rougher than Compton," Williams said. "The ghetto will make you rough, it'll make you tough, it'll make you strong.

Beyond that, I don't know.  Of course, I don't necessarily buy the idea that this was really part of the plan.  Also, there are many blog posts and videos on the Web that discuss Serena being a male.  There's probably still a lot of stuff I haven't learned about yet.  And if I discover any new evidence, I'll post it here.

I mean, it's hard to fathom someone would write all that stuff without being SURE that it would succeed...

Good point.  That's why I think that changing their gender was the main part of the plan—a male tennis player, even if he's not that good, would easily beat the best female tennis players a high percentage of the time.

If you told me, a few years ago, that Serena Williams is a male (along with her sister Venus), I would've probably thought that you needed to have your head examined.  Wink  But after seeing how much actual evidence exists, I feel very different now.  I mean, if Serena were an actual woman, there's no way "she" would've ever talked about "other men."  Surprised    "She" really slipped up big-time there.

In fact, now I actually think:  "Why didn't I ever suspect this about Serena and Venus before?  Was I that gullible for almost 20 years?"  Shocked  Truly, Richard Williams and his 2 children have done an expert job in pulling off the con.

Here's a big question:  Do any of the top male or female players, or commentators like Chris Evert, suspect that the Williams siblings are male?  Some months ago, I asked a person who has his own brand of tennis journalism this question.  His response:  "I think they all know but are afraid to say anything."  I'm not so sure, though.  I think many of them may not actually know—or they may have heard something but are reluctant to believe it.

Ever heard of the saying, "Stupid is forever; ignorance can be fixed"?  Anyway, educating tennis fans (as well as the general public) about all the clues that Serena and Venus are male is the key to dispelling ignorance.  Will everyone "buy" this evidence?  Of course not.  But many will.  The main thing is that people become aware of and more knowledgeable about the situation—whether they actually end up believing that Richard Williams pulled off the sporting crime of the century or not.

Last edited by neptune on Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:43 pm

neptune wrote:Thanks.  Interesting—is that site similar to Web Archive?  Anyway, that archived page doesn't show all the "collapsed" answers, unfortunately.

Oh, sorry. This one should work https://perma.cc/2ZE5-E5DK

neptune wrote:A couple of days ago, Quora just decided to collapse the answer I quoted above because it supposedly violated their "Be Nice, Be Respectful" policy (which is a total joke).  In reality, they just censor views if they don't like them—their "policy" is merely a smokescreen for them to do anything they want.

That's right. Censorship always exists only to protect the ortodox views.

neptune wrote:Had only vaguely heard of this.  But I just visited Wikipedia, got one glimpse of "her" picture, and said, "That's a dude!!!"   Laughing  In fact, his maleness is even more obvious than Serena's.  There are many ways to distinguish a man from a woman, such as: pelvis structure, cranial structure and size, eyebrows, shoulder width, etc.  I only learned about this stuff fairly recently.  That 7-part video linked to at the bottom of the second post discusses a lot of this.

In Caster's case, they actually did sex tests and kind of buried the results. I think "she" is still competing and smashing all the female records.

neptune wrote:If you told me, a few years ago, that Serena Williams is a male (along with her sister Venus), I would've probably thought that you needed to have your head examined.  Wink  But after seeing how much actual evidence exists, I feel very different now.  I mean, if Serena were an actual woman, there's no way "she" would've ever talked about "other men."  Surprised    "She" really slipped up big-time there.

In fact, now I actually think:  "Why didn't I ever suspect this about Serena and Venus before?  Was I that gullible for almost 20 years?"  Shocked  Truly, Richard Williams and his 2 children have done an expert job in pulling off the con.

I should really watch the video series, I guess. I hope it does go into the fake pregnancy stuff in depth. I mean if that has happened then we're truly having the wool pulled over our eyes.

neptune wrote:Here's a big question:  Do any of the top male or female players, or commentators like Chris Evert, suspect that the Williams siblings are male?  Some months ago, I asked a person who has his own brand of tennis journalism this question.  His response:  "I think they all know but are afraid to say anything."  I'm not so sure, though.  I think many of them may not actually know.  Ironically enough, this same person is now displaying the very cowardice that he accused the tennis bigwigs of.  Even though he told me that he now believes Serena is a male, on his Web site he acts publicly as if Serena is a wonderful female athlete and asset to the sport. Razz

Yeah, you can't question this stuff in our current politically correct climate. So for most of them it might not even come to mind, or they'd just bury the questions immediately and get back to their work. I mean if someone publicly came out with this stuff, his career would be over. So maybe wait for the commentators to retire before they spill something. Some people have done that for doping and match fixing after all.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:21 am

bighax wrote:
Oh, sorry. This one should work https://perma.cc/2ZE5-E5DK

Thanks—I'd never heard of that site before.

That's right. Censorship always exists only to protect the ortodox views.

Exactly.

In Caster's case, they actually did sex tests and kind of buried the results.

It's obvious what the results were then.   Cool

I think "she" is still competing and smashing all the female records.

Well, it looks like he was banned from the world championships in the last couple of months:

https://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/2019-07-31-caster-semenya-banned-from-world-champs-heres-her-response/

Not sure if there've been any new developments since then.

I should really watch the video series, I guess. I hope it does go into the fake pregnancy stuff in depth. I mean if that has happened then we're truly having the wool pulled over our eyes.

Well, if it's the "pregnancy" you want to know about, there's a whole other series devoted strictly to that.   Laughing   Here are the first couple of minutes of Part 1:

(Note:  In this video, the guy mentions that you should watch two of his earlier videos before this one, but I'm not sure where those are.)

To watch the whole video, you can do a Web search on:  "Serena Williams fake pregnancy update 1."

So maybe wait for the commentators to retire before they spill something. Some people have done that for doping and match fixing after all.

It would just be interesting to know what these tennis bigwigs actually know or suspect about Serena.  If they do have inside info and are just covering it up, then that's just criminal.

As for Serena's "husband," my guess is that he's gay—apparently heterosexual men are almost never interested in transsexual women.  Or else he's being paid megabucks to be Serena's beard.  It could just be a business arrangement.    

Anyway, here are some new details from this link (which has a lot of interesting info):

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-60302-page-3.html

1) Richard Williams has already been caught lying on a key aspect of his background, selling the notion that he was straight out of Compton, when in fact he was a middle class tennis coach (as was his ex). IIRC his salary back then was in the $50k range, hardly chump change in the 1980s/90s. So we know that at least part of their story (an important part at that) has been fabricated.

2) Apparently a plastic surgeon has stated that Serena did have "butt surgery."  Have you ever heard of another tennis player doing that?  What would be her purpose other than to keep up the appearance that she's a real woman?

It's also worth noting that most tennis players do not make a glorious living playing tennis—only a select few.  So, for Richard to go all out on his plan to become rich by having his kids play tennis, he must've been extremely confident of success, as you've pointed out.

Apparently Richard had a stroke a few years ago and can barely even talk now.  After his stroke, it seems that his third wife (half his age) was trying to steal his fortune, so he divorced her.  It's obvious that she married him only for money—they're definitely two of a kind.  Wink I believe that she got custody of their little boy.  Anyway, if Richard really is the criminal that he appears to be, maybe this is a bit of "karma."

Last edited by neptune on Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by KCshore Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:29 am

wow never heard of the perma site and Serena faking pregnancy.

Though I have heard rumours from other websites that Serena's husband is gay, and that her best friend Meghan Markle used a surrogacy

KCshore

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:05 pm

KCshore wrote:wow never heard of the perma site and Serena faking pregnancy.

Yes—unfortunately, so few tennis fans have heard about this.  In fact, I've only known about this whole situation for less than a year, even though other folks out there have suspected for a long time that Serena is male.  For instance, some of the videos posted above were created several years ago.

Of course, these secrets tend to be slow to trickle out.  As I mentioned in another thread, for years I believed the official account about 9/11.  It was only a few years ago that a friend pointed me to a ton of evidence suggesting that 9/11 was really an inside job.  I was absolutely shocked.  When I first heard people say that it was an inside job way back in 2001, I thought they were crazy.   Suspect  

Though I have heard rumours from other websites that Serena's husband is gay

That's interesting.  I've watched a couple of interviews with him, and to me it's not that obvious whether he's gay or not.  Of course, it's not always easy to tell, so there's a very real possibility that he is.  The only other possibility that makes sense is that he's getting paid a fortune to be a beard.

and that her best friend Meghan Markle used a surrogacy

Oh, so Meghan used a surrogate to have her baby because she's infertile?  I hadn't heard that before, but it sounds plausible.

Anyway, hopefully more and more people will become aware of this whole suspicious situation with the Williamses.  And that's exactly what this forum was intended for. Thanks, bighax, for setting it up. Smile

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:13 am

Hmm. I watched the first video evidence (the pelvis analysis) and while it's interesting, I don't think it's completely convincing by itself. I mean, muscular women can sometimes have the "male type" of navel indent. See here for example (second photo): https://mennohenselmans.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Lonnie-Jessica-natural-muscular-potential-women.jpg. And since Serena is very likely doping anyway, that could also have an effect. Some really lean males also seem to have the indent slightly above the navel. I will watch the rest of the evidences though.

neptune wrote:Anyway, hopefully more and more people will become aware of this whole suspicious situation with the Williamses.  And that's exactly what this forum was intended for. Thanks, bighax, for setting it up. Smile

No problem. Spread the word!

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:44 pm

bighax wrote:Hmm. I watched the first video evidence (the pelvis analysis) and while it's interesting, I don't think it's completely convincing by itself.  I mean, muscular women can sometimes have the "male type" of navel indent. See here for example (second photo):

Thanks for the pix, bighax.  In the first picture, that woman does appear to have an indent point above the waist.  But I guess you mainly meant just the second photo.  In that one, it's hard for me to tell, because the woman's clothes are covering up too much skin.  

Do you know the name of that second bodybuilder?  If so, we could look for other photos of her that might provide a few more clues.  

Also, Serena and Venus aren't pro bodybuilders, so it's probably best to simply compare them with other female athletes in tennis—especially black ones—such as Zina Garrison, Chanda Rubin, Sloane Stephens, Madison Keys, Coco Gauff, etc.  

Another thing to consider is that it's the totality of the evidence that's so incriminating.  I mean, if the waist-indent point were the only piece of evidence pointing to Serena and Venus being males, and absolutely everything else suggested that they are females, then I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.  But as you examine all the evidence, it's pretty much the opposite.

Also, if there is a smoking gun, it's the "other men" comments.  In fact, in regard to the tennis journalist I mentioned earlier, it was those comments that convinced him that Serena is male.  If you were a woman, you would never say, "I've seen other men do stuff like that too."  You just wouldn't.  You would simply say, "Well, I've seen men do stuff like that, but it's not OK for me to do it too?"  And Serena made that slip-up twice in one day??  There is no other logical explanation for what Serena said.  The principle of Occam's razor applies here as well.

And since Serena is very likely doping anyway, that could also have an effect.

I'm not sure how doping would affect anyone's pelvic structure, though.  But I definitely agree that Serena is almost certainly doping.  Wink

Some really lean males also seem to have the indent slightly above the navel.

Can you post any photos?  Also, do these males have an "hourglass" kind of shape as well?  I don't think I've ever seen a real man whose body has an hourglass shape.

Also, while you can't watch the video on it without special access, this Web site describes some key differences between the male and female anatomy:

https://barnabasnagy.com/programs/transvestigation-101-how-to-tell-the-difference-between-ma

I will watch the rest of the evidences though.

OK, great.  The video also mentions skull structure, eyebrow ridge, the "transsexual butt," etc.  I'm not sure if it mentions shoulder width too, but I've seen at least one video by someone else point out that the Williamses' shoulder width is consistent with a male anatomy as well.

In addition, here's what someone else wrote on another Web site:

One can find in-depth analyses comparing the . . . brow, forehead slope, clavicular angle, muscle-mass index and multiple more nuanced features where a genetically X-Y born Chromosome male differs from an X-X born Chromosome female. On ALL of these indexes the Serena sisters [sic] were born as genetic males. [emphasis mine]

No problem. Spread the word!

Actually, I did post a couple of comments referencing this Web site on Tennis World USA.  You can't post links there, so I described how to find this board using a Google search.  Cool

In fact, this topic may well bring more visitors here than any discussion of actual doping!!  Laughing

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:51 pm

Apparently Serena made history recently by becoming only the second black "woman" to appear on the cover of a Wheaties box—Althea Gibson was the first.  I learned this when a relative of mine was eating Wheaties a short time ago.    

I can understand Gibson appearing on the cover.  But Serena?  Even if you believe she is an actual woman, she's a horrible sport and a terrible role model.  What was Wheaties thinking??  $$$$$$.  Razz  Even though she's only won 1 Grand Slam title, Sloane Stephens would be a much better pick for the cover than Serena.  

Anyway, what made me want to mention this news was Serena's picture on the back cover:

Serena Williams and "other men" $_1

Take away the long hair, and this "woman" looks just like a guy.  It's easier to see this if you look at an actual Wheaties box, where the picture is bigger.  This is the biggest photo I could find, though.

And as a freebie, here's another recent picture of Serena—from this year's U.S. Open:

Serena Williams and "other men" Serena-williams-bring-back-her-famous-catsuit-for-us-open

Again, take away the long hair, and this picture screams "Dude!!!!!!"   alien

If you believe, as I do, that Serena is in fact a male, once you see it, you can never "unsee" it.   Needless to say, as long as Serena is on the their cover, I won't be buying any Wheaties.  In fact, another family member and I both called up General Mills and told them exactly that. If you feel the same way, their number is 1 (800) 248-7310.   Laughing

Also, I found this older video of Venus.  If you start watching at 2 min. and 12 sec. into the video, Venus's male features are very obvious:

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:31 pm

I was reading more about the Caster Semenya case.  I didn't realize that he's considered "intersex."  So, if I'm not mistaken, he has XY chromosomes but apparently his male organs didn't develop normally?  How do we actually know that's true?  Even if it is true, if he has XY chromosomes, he basically has just about all the advantages a "regular" male would have in athletic competition.  

In fact, I was shocked to learn that all 3 of the medalists in the women's 800 meters at the 2016 Olympics are actually men.  Supposedly Semenya was the first "intersex" athlete to compete in the Olympics in 100 years, and now all of a sudden we have 2 more with him on the podium?  Yeah, right.  Razz  My guess is that they had sex changes.  

Anyway, there's a simple way to stop this madness.  Give all the athletes a DNA test.  And here are the criteria:

1) You can compete as a woman if and only if you test as "XX."

2) Otherwise,
  a) you can compete as a man or
  b) you can simply not compete at all.

End of story.      

I'd like to see the Williamses get DNA tests administered by an independent testing firm.  Very sad that nobody even requires this.  pale

I don't know if the Williamses will be exposed publicly, but at least Serena probably won't be winning any more big titles.  It's possible, but not likely.  And Venus is basically done.  So, at least their "glory days" are over, which does help matters.  And I hope we never see any other transgenders ascend the ranks of women's tennis in the future.

It's interesting to speculate on who would have been the greats of women's tennis in the past 20 years without the Williamses.  Davenport maybe?  And Capriati and Hingis would most likely have won more majors.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:33 am

Here's something interesting—is Serena losing hair?

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/serena-williams-bald-patch_topic324492.html

Serena was only 30 years old in those pictures.  I know that some women do experience hair loss, but it's usually not that common in a woman so young.  Is this just one more possible piece of the puzzle?  

Something else—I was reading a couple of articles that said Freudian slips (such as Serena's "other men" remark) are much more likely when you're under stress.  And Serena was definitely experiencing stress at the final of the 2018 U.S. Open.

Oh, this kind of funny.  I haven't heard a single explanation for Serena's "other men" remark besides the obvious one that makes any sense.  And here's an interesting one that someone offered recently:  "Serena meant ‘other men’ among MEN have done worse."  Tell me, does that make any sense??  People use the word "other" for a reason—and there was no other male being discussed at the time.  So, if Serena were female, then she had absolutely no good reason to insert the word "other" there, which she did three times that day.  Anyway, I think that person could use a serious course in logical reasoning.  Laughing

Typically, when a person hears the theory that Serena is a biological male, their reaction is something like:  "Oh, that's ridiculous" or "That's absurd."  Sorry, but that's not a convincing argument.  As the saying goes:  The stronger the words, the weaker the argument.  Smile

Aimee Mann has a song called "It's Not" whose lyrics illustrate this concept:

People are tricky,
You can't afford to show
Anything risky,
Anything they don't know.
The moment you try,
Well, kiss it goodbye . . . .

And knowing that most people would react that way, isn't the idea of changing the sex of 2 boys and having them play women's tennis pretty ingenious?  In considering such a plan, you could confidently say, "Oh, they'd never get caught, because nobody would ever believe it!!"  In fact, here's a relevant quote from a book called Bold Love:

Few people who are evil ever appear evil, even after the evidence of their deceit, destructiveness, and hardness is exposed.  The little old man who feeds birds and smiles warmly as you walk by his home might be a person who has abused a hundred children over the last fifty years.  If he is caught, most will doubt the charge, or at least the extent of the harm.

That's so true.  And sadly, it explains why so much corruption prevails in this world.  

After the third-round loss at the Australian Open today, I really think Serena is done winning Grand Slams.  If Serena is a male (which I strongly believe to be true), he still has to keep himself in decent shape to beat women, which he doesn't seem to be doing.  If Serena were a top tennis talent, then he could probably still cruise.  But as a male tennis player, I'm not sure Serena would've ever even made the top 500.  

Anyway, it's appearing that the Williamses' days of deception on the women's tour are, thankfully, truly numbered.  I feel sorry for Serena's child, though.  What a screwed-up life that poor girl is probably going to have.  Sad

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:55 pm

On another board, a guy mentioned this article from a couple of years ago, in which Serena mentions how "painful" it is to hear rumors that she was born male:

https://www.businessinsider.com/serena-williams-responds-to-accusations-she-was-born-a-man-2018-5?IR=T

He also pointed out that if Serena really wanted to refute the accusations about being born male, all "she" has to do is present a birth certificate.

Interesting she's never done that, huh?  Wink  Of course, she could always present a fake one, but either 1) she isn't savvy enough to do so or 2) she knows that most people will blindly believe that she's actually a biological female even without any real proof.

Serena could also offer to take a DNA test, but again maybe she isn't savvy enough to fake it.  

So, along with her "other men" comments, the lack of a presented birth certificate (or DNA test) could be considered another smoking gun.  I'm so glad that guy brought up this idea.

For anyone with eyes to see, Serena—along with Venus—is about as genuine as a 13-dollar bill.  rabbit

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by pvman Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:09 am

Dear friends,

I know very little about Tennis or doping. I used to enjoy John McEnroe's antics on court back in the 80s, and I thought he was a bit dopey at times, but that's about as far as it goes!  

I joined this forum because you seem like a lovely and intelligent group of people. You are intelligent, curious, and respectful. I read your discussions above and I can relate to your general 'puzzlement', as you wonder whether this can possibly be true, and as you try to understand why anyone would do this to 'their' (or to anybody's) children.

I have a lot of experience in identifying transgender people, and I have some understanding of why it is usually done, although that is a dark rabbit hole so I won't go there. Suffice it to say that transgenders are 'hidden' everywhere today -- in sports, movies, music, royalty, and politics. My investigations have found so many switched people in these domains that I have almost started asking who ISN'T a transvestite.  

I highly value the truth, and I speak the truth. I hate seeing people confused by these deceptions.

For what it is worth, I investigated the Williams brothers about 10 years ago, and as you each seem to now know, they are both very clearly 100% full-blooded males.

Your analytic posts and reasoning above are excellent. Their childhood videos clearly show the behaviour and verbal idiosyncrasies of two shy young brothers, and there is a distinct lack of any young feminine qualities - both now and then. Their more adult photos show two men with cranial features that are incredibly male-like.

Rather ironically, you could easily take Serena's photo (taken at the 2019 Open and shown above) and use it as a picture perfect model for a male skull shape! It is so classically male that I pity the fool who had to start with such distinctly unfeminine raw material! I presume you have all seen the examples of the classic male and female skull shapes online. If you put the normal male skull image next to Serena's photo you will quickly eliminate any remaining doubts you might hold.

With some M2F men you sometimes start out with a slim, good-looking, young boy or young man, with perhaps a narrow or somewhat feminine face to start with -- but with the William's brothers they each began with no feminine advantages at all! If I were their M2F transition specialist I would definitely not put them on the resume! They are huge, powerfully built men, who possess racquet crushing strength and huge lungs, as sell as every conceivable male attribute that you could examine. Athletic musculature does not hide very much, apart from perhaps visually distorting the shoulder width slightly. The navel indent tends to remain true to the original gender.

The reason I am commenting here is just to help you along with your journey toward understanding these things. People sometimes see the evidence, yet remain 'undecided' -- because if you do accept what your eyes are so clearly telling you about Serena, then your head says, "What now?". Where do you go with that knowledge? You answer one question only to generate 50 more disturbing ones.

Is it better to ignore that first question – or remain undecided? These questions are not just about the sportsmanship or ethics of the M2F incursions into professional women's sporting arenas, but they are deeper questions about the nature of the world in which we live. The journey towards truth is rocky and painful and sometimes frightening, but you are not alone. My warm greetings to each one of you.

pvman

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:41 am

pvman wrote:Dear friends,

I know very little about Tennis or doping. I used to enjoy John McEnroe's antics on court back in the 80s, and I thought he was a bit dopey at times, but that's about as far as it goes!  

I joined this forum because you seem like a lovely and intelligent group of people. You are intelligent, curious, and respectful. I read your discussions above and I can relate to your general 'puzzlement', as you wonder whether this can possibly be true, and as you try to understand why anyone would do this to 'their' (or to anybody's) children.

I have a lot of experience in identifying transgender people, and I have some understanding of why it is usually done, although that is a dark rabbit hole so I won't go there. Suffice it to say that transgenders are 'hidden' everywhere today -- in sports, movies, music, royalty, and politics. My investigations have found so many switched people in these domains that I have almost started asking who ISN'T a transvestite.  

I highly value the truth, and I speak the truth. I hate seeing people confused by these deceptions.

For what it is worth, I investigated the Williams brothers about 10 years ago, and as you each seem to now know, they are both very clearly 100% full-blooded males.

Your analytic posts and reasoning above are excellent. Their childhood videos clearly show the behaviour and verbal idiosyncrasies of two shy young brothers, and there is a distinct lack of any young feminine qualities - both now and then. Their more adult photos show two men with cranial features that are incredibly male-like.

Rather ironically, you could easily take Serena's photo (taken at the 2019 Open and shown above) and use it as a picture perfect model for a male skull shape! It is so classically male that I pity the fool who had to start with such distinctly unfeminine raw material! I presume you have all seen the examples of the classic male and female skull shapes online. If you put the normal male skull image next to Serena's photo you will quickly eliminate any remaining doubts you might hold.

With some M2F men you sometimes start out with a slim, good-looking, young boy or young man, with perhaps a narrow or somewhat feminine face to start with -- but with the William's brothers they each began with no feminine advantages at all! If I were their M2F transition specialist I would definitely not put them on the resume! They are huge, powerfully built men, who possess racquet crushing strength and huge lungs, as sell as every conceivable male attribute that you could examine. Athletic musculature does not hide very much, apart from perhaps visually distorting the shoulder width slightly. The navel indent tends to remain true to the original gender.

The reason I am commenting here is just to help you along with your journey toward understanding these things. People sometimes see the evidence, yet remain 'undecided' -- because if you do accept what your eyes are so clearly telling you about Serena, then your head says, "What now?". Where do you go with that knowledge? You answer one question only to generate 50 more disturbing ones.

Is it better to ignore that first question – or remain undecided? These questions are not just about the sportsmanship or ethics of the M2F incursions into professional women's sporting arenas, but they are deeper questions about the nature of the world in which we live. The journey towards truth is rocky and painful and sometimes frightening, but you are not alone. My warm greetings to each one of you.

Hi, thanks for visiting! Good post. I agree pretty much - "What now?" is a roadblock for many people, and so it isn't surprising to see many of them just avoid it all. Because if you admit that - say - Williams is a man; the next obvious question is Who else? Which other "female" sports are dominated by men in disguise? Is it just individual or is there a bigger plan behind it all? Who benefits from there being so many transgenders or the so-called trans acceptance? What else are we being lied to about? Most prefer not to go there. Not me! I'd rather dig deep. So, if you have anything else you might want to reveal - even on any other topic - shoot! And have a nice day.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:48 am

Welcome!  Thanks so much for visiting here, pvman!!  Just curious—how did you hear about this forum?

pvman wrote:I thought he was a bit dopey at times

No pun intended?  Wink

I joined this forum because you seem like a lovely and intelligent group of people. You are intelligent, curious, and respectful.

Thanks so much for the kind words.  

I have a lot of experience in identifying transgender people, and I have some understanding of why it is usually done, although that is a dark rabbit hole so I won't go there.

That is cool you're so knowledgeable in this area.  Your experience gives your comments tremendous weight.  

Suffice it to say that transgenders are 'hidden' everywhere today -- in sports, movies, music, royalty, and politics. My investigations have found so many switched people in these domains that I have almost started asking who ISN'T a transvestite.

Wow, pretty shocking.  There's a popular figure in the U.S. who's rumored to be a transgender, and I believe that it's true.  There's also a pop musician who I've heard is transgender, but my reaction is kind of like, "Does it really matter?"  It's not nearly as dangerous when a pop musician is hiding this, because people are basically watching an "act."  It's better for the act to be genuine, of course, but even if it isn't, the consequences aren't normally disastrous.  

Very admirable.

Your confirmation means so much here—thank you.  And you've known this for 10 years??  Wow.  I've only known for a little over a year.  Before then, I was fooled just like almost everybody else.  

Your analytic posts and reasoning above are excellent.

Thanks—hopefully a lot of folks reading the content here will be convinced.  

Their childhood videos clearly show the behaviour and verbal idiosyncrasies of two shy young brothers, and there is a distinct lack of any young feminine qualities - both now and then. Their more adult photos show two men with cranial features that are incredibly male-like.

What I don't get is people who see the early videos and pictures and STILL insist that the Williamses are female.  Do they need glasses or something?   Cool

Thanks for confirming how blatant Serena's maleness is in that 2019 U.S. Open photo.  And in the second video at the beginning of this thread, where Serena is speaking at the press conference, I think he looks almost like a linebacker!!!  Huge head and shoulders.  

If I were their M2F transition specialist I would definitely not put them on the resume!

Very Happy

They are huge, powerfully built men, who possess racquet crushing strength and huge lungs, as sell as every conceivable male attribute that you could examine. Athletic musculature does not hide very much, apart from perhaps visually distorting the shoulder width slightly. The navel indent tends to remain true to the original gender.

Very interesting.  I'm glad that the evidence is so strong.

The reason I am commenting here is just to help you along with your journey toward understanding these things.

And your comments are most appreciated.  

People sometimes see the evidence, yet remain 'undecided' -- because if you do accept what your eyes are so clearly telling you about Serena, then your head says, "What now?". Where do you go with that knowledge? You answer one question only to generate 50 more disturbing ones.

Yes, as the article below points out:

We believe what we want to believe because to do otherwise would upset our world. The potential emotional stress of a contrary opinion is too much for us to deal with, so we go along with the (personally) least stressful emotional choice.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/mauldin/mauldin120404.html

The journey towards truth is rocky and painful and sometimes frightening

Yes, it certainly can be.

but you are not alone.  My warm greetings to each one of you.

Thanks, and right back at ya!!!   Smile

Please feel free to post again here any time you wish, pvman!

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:22 am

bighax wrote:Because if you admit that - say - Williams is a man; the next obvious question is Who else? Which other "female" sports are dominated by men in disguise?

Well, we know about the "women" running the 800 meters at least.  I've also heard that gymnast Simone Biles is male, but since she's so short, I really don't know.  I watched a video a few months ago that said Steffi Graf is really male, but I have a hard time buying it.  Why?  Well, I don't think anyone believes that Brooke Shields is transgender.  So, why would Andre Agassi, a heterosexual male, go from a normal woman to a transgender woman?  That doesn't make much sense.  

Is it just individual or is there a bigger plan behind it all?

Good question.

Who benefits from there being so many transgenders or the so-called trans acceptance?

Another important question.  

What else are we being lied to about?

Well, I believe that we were lied to about 9/11, as you can read here:

https://www.mindprod.com/politics/bush911insidejob.html

Soon after 9/11 happened, when certain people (like Rosie O'Donnell) were calling it an "inside job," I thought they were totally nuts.  It's only in the past few years that I've learned how much deception was potentially involved.  Similarly, when I first watched a video about Serena and Venus being male, I thought that idea was crazy too.  And of course, I think it's normal to go into denial at first.  Denial is in fact a defense mechanism.  And certainly not all conspiracy theories are true, so defense mechanisms do serve a useful purpose.

Not me! I'd rather dig deep.

That's a great quality—very healthy.  

So, if you have anything else you might want to reveal - even on any other topic - shoot!

I've heard theories that the assassination of JFK was actually an inside job involving Lyndon Johnson, George H. W. Bush, etc.  There are also theories that the plane crash that killed John F. Kennedy, Jr., was not an accident.  I've heard some other things as well.  But no doubt there are numerous other deceptions out there that I haven't heard the first thing about.  bom

Anyway, to delve into any of these topics, bighax, I guess we'd have to start another thread.  Wink

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:08 am

neptune wrote:Anyway, to delve into any of these topics, bighax, I guess we'd have to start another thread.  Wink

Personally I'm wondering about the recent coronavirus scare. It stinks from a thousand miles, but I don't have anything specific (yet).

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:59 pm

bighax wrote:Personally I'm wondering about the recent coronavirus scare. It stinks from a thousand miles, but I don't have anything specific (yet).

I've heard that it's the product of a covert biological-warfare program run by the Chinese government. This article gives some interesting info:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/26/coronavirus-link-china-biowarfare-program-possible/

Here's another insightful article:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/03/08/dr-francis-boyle-bioterrorism.aspx

As for responding to the virus itself, I think there are two extremes to avoid:

1) To panic and claim that the sky is falling and that the whole planet will be wiped out.
2) To say that the virus is just a "nothingburger."

Coronavirus seems to be a bit more deadly than the regular flu, but not nearly as deadly as Ebola, MERS, and SARS.

Is it just individual or is there a bigger plan behind it all?

Oh, I was thinking more about this quote from your previous post.  While I think the plan to have two males take over women's tennis was entirely Richard's (and Oracene's) idea, it's pretty obvious that there's something much bigger going on now.  I mean, Serena could never have pulled off the "pregnancy" without help from some major media outlets.  So, I think a lot of bigwigs are complicit in the scam now.   Mad

P.S.  Just curious—where does your screen name "bighax" come from?  A movie or something?   Smile

Last edited by neptune on Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:45 pm

OK, here's a riveting new development.  This recent interview with Serena's oldest half-sibling Sabrina was posted by an Italian guy named Fabrice on another board:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/229940/serena-williams-half-sister-dad-left-mom-six-kids/

Some key points:

1) Richard Williams is a total monster.

a) He abandoned his first wife Betty and family of 6 young kids, leaving them to a life of poverty.  And the day he walked away, he told Sabrina that he was merely going out to buy her a bike.  

b) Decades later, Betty was dying of cancer and couldn't afford the medicine she needed, but it seems Richard had no interest in helping her.  And when she finally passed away, he didn't even bother to attend her funeral!!!

c) When Sabrina told him that he had a grandson, he told her that he didn't even care!!!

2) Sabrina says:  “[Richard] is a selfish man, lives only for himself, he just uses his kids to get what he needs. He’s not a dad, he was just a sperm donor.”

And “I know there’s more siblings, I was told between fifteen and nineteen all over the place, from LA to Louisiana."

Since a) Richard seems to have been just a sperm donor who thought his kids were disposable and b) there is a physical resemblance between Sabrina and Serena, I think it's possible that Venus and Serena are his biological kids after all.  In the past, I didn't think he'd actually stoop that low, but now I really do.  Of course, it's still possible that they were adopted.  At this point, either theory is plausible.  

3)  Sabrina states:  “Everything around [Venus and Serena] was always hush-hush. If ever I was round at a relative’s house, it would be all quiet, like I was a spy. I think they did that as I was my dad’s first child, they didn’t want me to know what was really going on,” she says.

Was this because they knew what Richard was doing to Venus and Serena but didn't want any "outsiders" to know?

4) Sabrina doesn't seem to know that Venus and Serena are male.  Or if she suspects that, she gives no indication of it in the interview.

5) Unlike her dad and half-sibling Serena, Sabrina actually comes across as very likable.  I feel sorry for her and her 5 siblings. pale

In a nutshell, a fiend like Richard Williams is capable of just about anything.   Suspect  So, it would definitely not be out of character for this "father" of perhaps 20 children to try to change the sex of two of his biological kids in order to make a killing in the tennis world.   pig

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:30 pm

Not long ago, I was having a discussion with someone else concerning Serena's "other men" comments.  His overgeneralized reasoning and lack of logic help explain why so many people are fooled by the likes of Serena.  

Basically, this guy's approach is to trivialize important evidence in order to reduce his cognitive dissonance.  In a nutshell, he's saying that Serena's comments are a nothingburger.  That's what people do when a key piece of evidence makes them uncomfortable.  In other words, if you can't refute it, trivialize it.   Wink

His arguments:

1) "When analyzing the words of a verbal quarrel you cannot take a single short sentence and say that it is the fundamental key clue for establishing your thesis, it isn’t logical at all."

That's not necessarily true.  As long as you don't take the sentence out of context, a single sentence can at times tell you all you need to know.  In the case of Serena Williams, referring to "other men" is nothing less than a smoking gun.  Of course, you can't always use a single sentence in general as a fundamental clue.  But when it's a whopper like Serena's, you sure can.  Especially when it's repeated 3 times in a single day.  Laughing

2) "Any person who has a verbal quarrel speaks excitedly and above all if he/she is tired and/or under under psychological pressure . . . he/she can also express himself/herself inaccurately, it is a very normal thing, I’ve always taken it for granted."

A few points:

a) Being under psychological pressure does indeed make a Freudian slip, such as Serena's, much more likely.  But such slips are thought to reveal the truth.  

b) As for a biological woman saying something like what Serena said under pressure, no, that's not a normal thing.  I have never—under any circumstances—heard a women refer to men in general as "other men."  Similarly, I could be under a mountain-load of pressure, but I would never refer to women in general as "other women."  Yes, sometimes under pressure normal people may say inaccurate things, but sorry, dudes—they don't get their gender mixed up.  Wink

c) By the time the press conference rolled around, Serena had already cooled down, and was not under a lot of pressure.  Yet once again, Serena made the very same Freudian slip.  

It's interesting that this guy believes that this is a "normal thing," and states that he's always "taken it for granted."  He seems well-meaning, but his naiveté here helps explains why so many are fooled by con artists like Serena Williams.  I mean, here they have a smoking gun go off right in front of their faces, yet they brush it off like it's nothing.   Neutral   I think it's all about avoiding cognitive dissonance.  

Hey, I wonder if this guy was also on the jury for the Casey Anthony trial.  Wink  Well, if I were a defense lawyer, I'd sure want him on the jury for my client.   Cool   Sadly, people in general are way too easy to fool.  Hence the term "sheeple."  

Ever since learning about Serena's "other men" comments, I've yet to hear a single argument that makes any sense other than the obvious one.  In general, when trying to explain something, you should never make your theories any more complicated than necessary.  This principle is called Occam's razor—and is also known as Keep It Simple, Stupid.  jocolor

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:43 am

neptune wrote:P.S.  Just curious—where does your screen name "bighax" come from?  A movie or something?   Smile

Ha - old story. I was into computer hacking in school, and the nickname pretty much means "big hacking".

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 pm

bighax wrote:
Ha - old story. I was into computer hacking in school, and the nickname pretty much means "big hacking".

Cool—I like the name. Cool   Thanks for explaining.

Anyway, I'm so glad that new guy came and posted all that he did.  It basically just confirms everything we suspected!

If anyone reads this entire thread and is still convinced that Serena is a biological female, then I would say:

1) You simply want to believe that Serena is a female.  

or

2) You don't have the brightest porch light on the planet. Wink

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon May 04, 2020 3:10 am

In the past month, the number of views of this thread has almost doubled.  It's now the most popular one on the forum!   cheers  I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this thread—I hope that you have found it helpful, informative, and maybe even entertaining.  

If you have any questions about this topic, or would like to participate in the discussion, please feel free to join the forum—it's totally free!!  sunny

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum