Whitney Houston's "suicide" apparently had a bunch of weird stuff going on

2 posters

Go down

Whitney Houston's "suicide" apparently had a bunch of weird stuff going on Empty Whitney Houston's "suicide" apparently had a bunch of weird stuff going on

Post by bighax Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:44 am

Official story: died in a hotel bath after overdosing on alcohol and drugs. However:

- One day earlier, her daughter almost died the same way as her, but was saved
- Her body was already cold 1 hour after death...while lying in a hot bathtub
- Her coroner was ordered to not move her body until the party going on in the hotel finishes (10 hours or so)
- The drugs she used came from the same chemist that was also connected with a few similar "suicides"
- One of the people close to her mentioned she "never takes baths in hotels" and that she's confirmed that several times with her
- Sony and Apple doubled the prices of her recordings 30 minutes after her death. How did they already know?
- Clive Davis, the guy responsible for Whitney's career, had mentioned preparing Jennifer Hudson as a replacement for Whitney whose popularity had fallen A DAY BEFORE the "suicide"

Info comes from this interview with an expert on this topic who did research about various "suicides" for 30 years: https://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/01/ole-dammegard-part-ii-assassinations-of-whitney-houston-jimmy-hendrix.html. The conclusion was that it was apparently a ritualistic sacrifice, because there was also some symbolic and numerology stuff going on.

bighax
Admin

https://tennisdoping.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitney Houston's "suicide" apparently had a bunch of weird stuff going on Empty Re: Whitney Houston's "suicide" apparently had a bunch of weird stuff going on

Post by neptune Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:35 am

Wow, I'd never heard this about Whitney Houston before.  Shocked   Actually, most people think she just died from taking too much dope, not suicide.  That's what I always thought.  I'll have to watch that video when I get a chance.

I've heard of ritualistic sacrifices, but I wonder why they singled her out.  And her daughter dying three years later—was that a plot too?  

This does all fit in with the Illuminati "mind control" stuff that I posted about a few weeks ago.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Whitney Houston's "suicide" apparently had a bunch of weird stuff going on Empty Re: Whitney Houston's "suicide" apparently had a bunch of weird stuff going on

Post by bighax Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:12 am

neptune wrote:Wow, I'd never heard this about Whitney Houston before.  Shocked   Actually, most people think she just died from taking too much dope, not suicide.  That's what I always thought.  I'll have to watch that video when I get a chance.

I've heard of ritualistic sacrifices, but I wonder why they singled her out.  And her daughter dying three years later—was that a plot too?  

This does all fit in with the Illuminati "mind control" stuff that I posted about a few weeks ago.

Well, her daughter also died face down in a bathtub, so the link seems obvious.

I am listening to other interviews of this guy. His research is just EXCELLENT. Pretty much exposes the worldwide gang carrying out all these assasinations and false flag attacks. https://invidio.us/watch?v=wLoz5mQtXuo

It's what I've thought is the case. All those "lone gunmen", "muslim terrorists" don't actually exist. All the killings that are reported in the media are staged...by the worldwide gang. And the guy has proof, since he's apparently been able to predict where some of them will happen based on the clues from the previous ones. What's the point of faking all these events? To control us, destroy our rights, or cause other societal changes that they want. Same as with COVID.

I highly recommend you give that linked interview a listen. It's supposed to be about the Brenton Tarrant shooting (a kindergarten level fake) but it touches on the whole story behind all these.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:02 am

bighax wrote:Well, her daughter also died face down in a bathtub, so the link seems obvious.

They said she was trying to "mimic" her mom. But if Bobbi Kristina's death was also part of a plot, wouldn't they have tried to be a bit less obvious with it??

It's what I've thought is the case. All those "lone gunmen", "muslim terrorists" don't actually exist. All the killings that are reported in the media are staged...by the worldwide gang. And the guy has proof, since he's apparently been able to predict where some of them will happen based on the clues from the previous ones. What's the point of faking all these events? To control us, destroy our rights, or cause other societal changes that they want.  Same as with COVID.

It all makes sense. Maybe George Floyd's death was actually staged after all.

I highly recommend you give that linked interview a listen. It's supposed to be about the Brenton Tarrant shooting (a kindergarten level fake) but it touches on the whole story behind all these.

Sounds worth listening to. It's a long interview, but I should be able to listen to some of it.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by bighax Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:27 pm

Most of the good info is in the first 25 minutes of the interview. The rest is analyzing specifically the Tarrant shooting (and if you want to follow it, you should have it playing while listening to the interview). The guy really went deep into it, noticing stuff I'd never have.

bighax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:29 am

bighax wrote:The guy really went deep into it, noticing stuff I'd never have.

Glad that he did his homework well.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:54 pm

Speaking of a famous person's "suicide," apparently Adolf Hitler's alleged suicide is questionable as well.  What a Face

Here's a link with a TON of information suggesting that Hitler actually escaped to South America and eventually died there of natural causes:   🍿

http://myth2.bravesites.com/hitler-s-death-or-survival-myth-conspiracy--truth

Whitney Houston's "suicide" apparently had a bunch of weird stuff going on 9781495936067

Just a tiny excerpt:

* If Hitler shot himself in the right temple [as is claimed], why then do the Russians exhibit, what is supposed to be Hitler's cranium, showing a bullet hole in the back of his head, an exit hole from a shot in in the mouth?

* Why did the Russians refuse to allow the Western Allies to see Hitler's presumed autopsy report?

* For what reason did two German submarines land off the coast of southern Argentina more than two months after the end of World War II in Europe?

* What was the reason for the disagreement between the Russian Military Intelligence [SMERSH] and the Russian Secret state Police [NKVD] regarding Hitler?

* For what reason did Hitler's plane land in Barcelona, Spain on 27 April 1945, three days before the alleged suicide?

* Why did Stalin tell the Western Leaders that Hitler escaped from Berlin?

* Why were there no burned wood planks on the spot where Hitler and Eva Braun were supposedly be cremated?

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:40 pm

More about Hitler being in South America:    study

https://www.efe.com/efe/english/entertainment/argentine-journalist-defends-thesis-that-hitler-escaped-to-colombia/50000264-3257904

I have a CIA document that says Hitler was in Colombia, plus a CIA photo of Hitler in the town of Tunja meeting with another Nazi called Phillipe Citroen in 1954. Besides, while I was staying in Colombia I interviewed people who told me he was here," journalist Abel Basti, author of the 2016 Planeta book "Hitler's Secrets," said in an interview with EFE in Bogota. . . .

The journalist said has also uncovered evidence that the Nazi stayed at a hotel called Residencias Coloniales near Tunja, capital of the central Colombian province of Boyaca, whose manager at the time was a German.

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:09 pm

I was thinking about this matter recently.  While it wasn't a suicide, it was definitely a suspicious death.  Suspect  Remember how Joan Rivers passed away from a so-called routine procedure back in 2014?  Well, that was just two months after she gave this short interview.

Was what happened to her just a coincidence?  Uh . . . I don't think so!!   Mad    It's also interesting that while Obama loves to praise homosexuality and transsexuality publicly, he would kill—literally—to keep his own and Michael's, respectively, under wraps!!  🤮

Sadly, Ms. Rivers was just too honest for her own good in this area.  Rest in peace, funny lady.  😿

neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum